Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Ask The Z Gang Answers ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SayinAngelPrincess: I just want to take a moment and thank all my reviewers for the great questions they're sending and hope they got the answers they wanted. Now unto the questions. J This one's from GuseBat.

Hello! I have returned.

1 (for Kaiobit) *blush* Do you mind if I give you a kiss? You're my absolute fav character.

2 (for Vegeta) I went to this one site and took a test to see what type of villain I would be, and it said I was a super villain. Underneath it listed examples and you're one of them.

3 (for Goku) What's a parabola?

4 (for everyone) word up yo

5 (for Cell) I don't like you. Do you mind if I set you on fire?

This is a kewl fic! Sayonara!

Kaiobit: *Blushes while rubbing the back of his neck* Um sure.

Vegeta: Well at least they know that when I was a villain I was to be feared.

Goku: *Clears throat* A parabola is a math term. It is a curve composed of a set of points in a plane having their distances from a fixed point and a fixed straight line equal. *Smiles proudly*

All: *Eyes bug out and jaws hit the ground as they all stare at Goku. *

Yamcha: Wow Goku where did you learn that?

Goku: Hey I maybe naïve but I'm not dumb.

All: Hey what's up?

Cell: Yes I do mind if you set me on fire.

SayinAngelPrincess: Who cares? I wanna see you burn. I'll hold him down while you do your thing. *Holds Cell down and watches as he is sent on fire.

Chibi Goten and Chibi Trunks: *Dance around the burning Cell while singing ding-dong the evil mutated grasshopper is burning. *

All: *Watch with amusement on their faces then decide to join the two chili's.

SayinAngelPrincess: *Calms down after a long period of laughing* Okay guys as much as I'm sure that you would love to keep dancing around the burning grasshopper we still have questions to answer. In fact there's one addressed to Goten.

Goten: Really? Cool read it, read it. *Jumps up and down enthusiastically. *

SayinAngelPrincess: All right calm down will ya. This one comes from fireyone233.

Question 1: (to Goten) Are you just like your dad when you eat?

Question 2: (to Vegeta) How did it feel to be rock?

Question 3: (to Goku) How come you can act smart and dim witted?

Question 4: (to Trunks) When you were being beat to a pulp by Cell when you were with Krillen what were you thinking?

Question 5: (to Krillen) What did you think when you saw Vegeta the first time in monkey form?

Thanks and see ya next time.

Goten: I've been told that I eat just like dad but I don't think so.

Vegeta: What the hell are you talking about I was never turned into a rock.

SayinAngelPrincess: Vegeta be nice, I'm sure that's not what she meant.

Vegeta: Well until she clarifies what she meant I'm not answering. *Crosses arms and takes one of his famous Vegeta like stances. *

SayinAngelPrincess: *Sighs* sorry about that if you want next time you can whack him upside the head.

Goku: I'm not dimwitted, just because I act naïve at times does not mean I'm dumb. Why is everyone picking on me? *Runs off crying. *

SayinAngelPrincess: *Turns to Chichi. * If you ever decide to send him to a psychologist just send him over to me and I'll examine him free of charge.

Chichi: Thanks I'll keep that in mind. *Leaves to go comfort her husband. *

Trunks: Here's what I was thinking: Ouch, ow, ow, pain, why can't I kill this stupid mutated grasshopper, why is Krillen still here when he should have left with my father.

Krillen: Wow that's a really big monkey wonder if they have cages that big.

Vegeta: Why you… *Chases Krillen around the room. *

SayinAngelPrincess: Well while Vegeta is trying to catch Krillen to beat him to a bloody pulp let's get to the next question. This one comes from Anti Yoai Avenger.

*Sniff, sniff* WHY DOES NOBODY LOVE CELL? I DO! I LOVE YOU CELL! *Squirts Cell with the fire extinguisher. * *Once he's done smoking, AYA runs up and kisses him full on the lips. *

And to make Vegeta feel better: You're better than Goku! But Cell's the best! ^_^ So be nice to Cell!

Trunks: Cell is better than you! Hah!

Cell: YOU'RE PERFECT!! PERFECT!

Frieza, on the other hand! I HATE YOUR FAGGOT LITTLE GUTS! CAN I BEAT YOU WITH MY STRAIGHT STICK?

Cooler: How do you put up with your gay family? *Shudders* I'd disown them…

That's all my questions for now! You have a great fic going! Keep it up!

~Anti Yoai Avenger (AYA)

SayinAngelPrincess: Hey Cell it looks like you actually have a fan although I don't know how anyone can like you I guess it's their own prerogative on who they like.

Gohan: I think I'm going to be sick. *Covers mouth and tries to keep from dry heaving. *

Vegeta: Well you're right about one thing I am better than Kakarrot but there is no way in HFIL that Cell is better than me.

Cell: You're just jealous because someone likes me better than you and appreciates the fact that I am perfect.

Trunks: *Growls. *

SayinAngelPrincess: Trunks calm down otherwise *whispers something in his ear. *

Trunks: *Eyes look like they're going to bug out. * Fine I won't hurt her.

Frieza: *Quickly hides away makeup. * I am not gay and you cannot hit me with any kind of stick.

SayinAngelPrincess: You like, you are so gay and AYA has my permission to hit you with anything she wants. For everyone here knows that my words are law. *Laughs maniacally. * Oh and I'm glad you're enjoying this fic.

Cooler: I just tell everyone that I'm adopted.

SayinAngelPrincess: All right time for the last letter for this chappie. This comes from wildbohemianparty.

: 8 girls walk out: hi we have questions.

Tw: me first! Um :turns to Cooler blushing: Do you have a girlfriend? :Blushes worse: if not will…will you go out with me?

Cooler: No, and sure I guess.

Heshygirl: Me next! First :drops to one know in front of Vegeta: sire I humbly ask permission to kick Goku's ass. Second :gets up and turns to Frieza: you are a horrible spoiled brat and the only question I have is why did you hurt Vegeta?

Vegeta: *Smiles and turns to others* see this, this is how you all should act towards me. I like you girl and since you have shown me the proper respect a person should show to the Prince of all Saiyans I hereby grant you permission to beat the crap out of Goku.

Frieza: I am not a spoiled brat and I hurt Vegeta because he is a monkey and I hate monkeys.

Vegeta: *Growls and blasts Frieza to HFIL. *

SayinAngelPrincess: Okay, remind me never to get him mad.

Yin: My turn! {I don't have a favorite saga so my question is for everyone.} If you had one wish what would it be?

Vegeta: Immortality

Chichi: An indestructible frying pan

Pan: My wish already came true. *Smiles as she hangs all over Trunks GT.*

Chibi Goten: Food!

Bra GT: A boyfriend

Goten GT: A girlfriend

Goku: World Peace

Yang: My turn! First: Dende are you sure there's no one you like? Second :clears throat: Um out of curiosity what would you like in a girl? :Secretly takes out a pad of paper and pencil to write down what he says. :

Dende: I'm sure there is on one that I really like. Well if you'd like to know what I look for in a girl I'll tell you. She has to be smart, great sense of humor, serious, won't freak out at the site of a green alien, and won't get upset if I can't spend a lot of time with her due to my job.

Sayiagurl: Me next! Videl if Gohan ever left you what would you do? :All other girls put on a pair of earmuffs and get down:

Videl: What would I do if Gohan ever left me? Well for his sake he better not otherwise I will hunt him down, drag him back by the ear, then proceed to bash him on the head with the frying pan of doom.

Chichi: I would help her as well.

Gohan: *Gulps* you know I would never leave you, I love you. Besides you + my mom + frying pan = scary thought.

Speedwithlife: Hi! :To all characters except Ginyu Force: WHY DON'T YOU GIVE THE ALL MIGHTY GINYU FORCE THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE! :Turns to Gohan: AND YOU IT'S BAD ENOUGH YOU GAVE RECOOME A RUN FOR HIS MONEY BUT STEALING THE AWESOME POSES! YOU MAKE ME SICK! :Turns to Ginyu Force: Where did you learn those awesome poses anyway? {To Berter} Hi sweetie! {tw whispers to Sayaigurl you think she's gonna figure out he's gay soon? Sayaigurl shakes her head.}

Krillen: *laughs* Yeah right in case you haven't noticed they act like a bunch of ballerinas

Gohan: For the last time I didn't steal their stupid moves

Ginyu Force: We have a choreographer

Berter: Hello *turns to tw and Sayaigurl* and for your information I am not gay

Jeice: Yes he is, he and Frieza make quite the couple and I have the pictures to prove it *holds Polaroid's in his hand*

Frieza: What?! Give me those *tries to grab pictures from Jeice but is unsuccessful*

Pez Princess: Hello :Gives hyper giggle: For Super Buu: what's your favorite food? Do you have a girlfriend? :gives him a big mountain of chocolate: here ya go this is a gift from your #1 fan!

Super Buu: *Dives into chocolate*

SayinAngelPrincess: Hey you're supposed to answer her questions you big blob

Mirai Trunks: watch what you say to him he might turn you into some kind of food

SayinAngelPrincess: He can't hurt me cause I'm the author of this fic. *Turns to Buu* Now answer the questions

Super Buu: Chocolate and no

Jyan-ni: Cell how old are you? Dr. Gero why did you make yourself an android?

Cell: None of your business

Piccolo: That's his way of saying he's really old

Dr. Gero: I made myself into an android so that way I could live forever. *Laughs maniacally*

SayinAngelPrincess: You need help. Well that's it for now until next time

All: Later