Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Little Brat! ❯ The Hospital ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You Little Brat!

Other than my O.C. Brat I own nothing.


There was a lot of commotion in a certain hospital one afternoon. A man short in stature was rampaging throughout the entire building. "Where is he?!"he slammed his fist on the help desk making a large dent in it. "Give me the room number NOW!"he demanded. The nurse sitting behind the desk cowered in fear before the man.

"N-Name?"she asked trembling.

"Bra Brief."

"Brief...Breif..."she began searching on her sketch pad. "Room 306."Now whoever this "he" he was searching for must have something to do with Bra Brief.

"Screw the elevator." he thought to himself and flew up several flights of stairs and bursted into the third floor hallway and then barging into room 306. "Where he is? I want to see him!"he outbursted. But he was instantly shushed by everyone in the room.

"Vegeta! Will you quiet down! This is a hospital, you know!"scolded Bulma.

"Silence, woman."started Vegeta. "Now where is he?"

"Who are you talking about, Vegeta?"asked Krillin who was sitting in one of the comfortable arm chairs which was positioned in front of the cable televsion.

"My grandson of course, you moron."the entire room fell silent.

"Grandson? What is he talking about?"asked Goku aloud stupidly.

"Uh..father...there's something you should know..."started Trunks.

"What?! Where is he? What's wrong? What has this hospital done with my grandson? If I dont find out I'll turn place into oblivion!"

"Daddy, it's not that serious."said Bra sitting up in the hospital bed with Uub at her side. Uub spoke.

"It's just...."he wasnt sure exactly how to tell him. Just then the nurse came in carrying the baby wrapped in a small blanket. Everyone went to crowd around but Vegeta was first to scoop up the offspring from the nurse's grasp.

"Your baby is extremely healthy and-"before she could get another word out Vegeta pushed her out the room and slammed the door.

"Yeah whatever get out."he said rather rudely. He then took his attention to the infant. The baby had caramel colored skin, purple hair,(same color as Trunks's), blue eyes. "Ah...a true saiyan." he turned to everyone else. "He's going to be strongest of us all." the baby giggled and delivered its fist to its grandfather's face. Everyone gasped. They never expected that to happen. It appeared Vegeta wanst angry but amused by this. "And he packs a good punch. You little brat."the baby giggled. Gohan then got an idea to deliver the unknown news to Vegeta.

"Hey Vegeta, why dont you check to see if he has a tail."suggested the saiyan hybrid.

"Yes, I believe I shall."he removed the small, soft blanket revealing the baby's nude body. What he saw shocked him. The baby...was a girl. "A female?!"

"That's right, Vegeta."said Bulma. "That is your granddaughter."