Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ You Wouldn't Believe He Wasn't On Drugs ❯ Piccolo? Or Flute? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You Wouldn't Believe He Wasn't On Drugs

"WOW! YOU ARE ALL KNOWING!!!" screeched Chibi Goku through all the drool, as he turned peachy colour. The person under Chibi Goku and all the drool finally decided to make himself known.

"Get OFF me Goku!!!"

But Goku wouldn't listen, 'cause he finally realized that today was Fred, Dick and Harry day so he wouldn't answer to anything that wasn't Harry.

Drool was dripping down Goku's chin still, and dripping on the person's cloak. This cloak was his whole body length and it also had a hood so the person could put it over there head and be all-mysterious and stuff.

Then, Goku found something quite interesting. Pointy ears. "No dad, don't!" Gohan yelled. But it was too late. Chibi Goku began chewing on the Oh So Interesting ears. All of the Fred's Dick's and Harry's covered their eyes from the impending doom.

"Dad?" Vegeta said.

"No! Stop!" Gohan cried but to no avail. Not that it really mattered, because the pointy-eared person was in shock. The slurping noises Goku was making were astoundingly loud!

Finally having enough - he did not want drool-covered ears- the person picked Goku up and chucked him on the floor, so he landed on his small, now indigo ass. The Very Tall person stood up, showing that he was very tall.

"Dad?" Vegeta repeated again.

But when the pointy-eared person stood up the cloak didn't quite touch the ground, as the person's huge shoulders were stopping it. But as Gohan looked down he saw brown shoes that looked slightly familiar, but he wasn't sure where from.

"Dad?" Vegeta repeated.

"You dare touch my ears?" The figure bellowed in a slightly husky voice. "Damn you!"

Goku blinked, turning silver. That wasn't much of a threat. Quite pathetic actually. Suddenly, he burst out laughing.

"Dad?" Vegeta repeated again. Gohan, finally had enough of his father, so to speak, picked him up and duct taped his mouth from the roll from the pocket that didn't exist.

"Dad?" Vegeta repeated yet again.

"Why hello Mr. Piccolo" Gohan smirked.

"What?" Piccolo asked startled. But then he regained his composure. "Uh… What are you talking about? I'm not Piccolo! I'm am..." He paused. "I am Flute!!"

"Dad?" Vegeta repeated.

"Flute huh?" Gohan smirked slightly as a wind came along and blew his hood away. "Sure, I believe you..."

Piccolo's - ah I mean Flute's (*snorts*) antenna popped out, and waved wildly in the breeze. Goku, who decided to turn into the colour of the duct tape, jumped and began to swing on the antenna.

"Dad?" Vegeta repeated again. Gohan couldn't resist it, he duct taped Vegeta's mouth as well.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Piccolo screamed like a little school girl as his head hung down from the weight. "Get off me!"

But Goku was having fun swinging himself off Piccolo's body, he wouldn't let go.

"Mmphf?" Vegeta tried to ask.

"Goku let go!" Gohan yelled.

"MWEEEEE" Goku shrieked, muffled through the duct tape. Taking matters into his own hands, Gohan yanked his 'father' off of Piccolo. Uh, Flute.

"Mmphf?" Vegeta asked again.

Gohan ripped the duct tape very fast off of Goku's mouth.

It was actually a wonder why it hadn't come off before. Because only Goku and Vegeta's mouths were shut, but their arms were free, so they could've just taken the tape off themselves. But there was a reason why they didn't do that a reason that. Vegeta probably thought about it, but Goku was just stupid so he didn't think of it and probably just thought he was stuck.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Goku screamed in pain as the tape was ripped off.

Picc- Flute sat on the ground and rubbed his antenna trying to sooth the pain.

Vegeta was rolling around with muffled laughter at the young Goku's predicament. Then, just to piss Goku off, Gohan snoopy danced. Gohan tried to talk to Piccolo again. "Hiya Mr. PICCOLO!"

Suddenly another Piccolo flew into view. "Dammit!!" The new Piccolo yelled. "Stupid brother!! Flute go HOME!" Flute looked up.

"NO!" He said back childishly. "You can't make me!"

But Piccolo didn't care what Flute was thinking, saying, doing or talking, he just Ki blasted Flute and sent him to HFIL.

"Hey!" Goku said angrily while rubbing his green chin. "You just killed my swing! You're not a very nice person!"

"That's right kid!" Piccolo cried. "I am EVIL!! Pure EEEVIIIIL!!"

"Oh, right. So YOU'RE the real Piccolo." Gohan commented. "Hmm. You sure are weak before you trained me."

"WHAT?" Goku asked.

"MMPH?" Vegeta asked

"WHAT?" All the Fred's asked

"WHAT?" All the Tom's asked

"WHAT?" All the Harry's asked. Now Piccolo was pissed. C'mon, wouldn't you be pissed if you were called weak? And somebody had told you that you trained them?

"Mmphf?" Vegeta asked. Gohan was waiting for that. Vegeta just wouldn't stop asking. So, just to shut him up, Gohan ripped the tape from Vegeta's mouth.

"ARGH!!! Damn brat!"

"What are you talking about?" Piccolo said as though nothing had happened.

"Well... Nothing." Gohan stopped him self. If he were to tell Piccolo then he might never become good and join sides with Goku and then this whole timeline would be screwed.

Then Gohan looked around. Blue Goku. Vegeta wearing pink. Piccolo had a brother. And Fred, Dick and Harry day? Gohan was wrong; this time line was already screwed.

He'd had enough. "I've had enough" he said, and this showed that he'd had enough. Yes. With that he started to hover, and do the snoopy dance in mid air. Damn, he really was addicted! Maybe He should go to SDA. Snoopy Dancers Anonymous.

But then he thought, would there even be an SDA? As far as he knew he was the only one how could do the Snoopy dance. Was he doomed to a life of Snoopying? He shrugged. Probably.

As he danced, Piccolo looked up at him with that look of I-Wish-I-Could-Do-That in his eyes. So he tried to do it. But he was only have right. He just didn't have the right... Oh what do you call it.... puh-zang? Yes, that was it. Piccolo just didn't have the right puh-zang.

"Where are you going brat?" Vegeta asked as he hovered too. "You're not leaving my sight till I get an answer to my question!"

But Gohan kept flying away, so Vegeta followed.

Piccolo watched as the two flew of and decided that he'd go with them to get away from *that*. "*That*" just happened to be Goku. Stupid drooling boy. So Piccolo started flying too.

Now, Goku couldn't fly, but he could jump high! Really high! So when Piccolo flew off Goku jumped high to catch up with him, then hung on to him by the cape before climbing up it and sitting on Piccolo's head.

Suddenly, Gohan dropped, and fell, on purpose mind you, into a deep, deep pool of water. Yeah. Because he felt like it. And he couldn't remember what question it was that Vegeta was asking him. And he wanted to get away from the colour changing drooler. Piccolo wasn't so bad.

Meanwhile, Piccolo was having a dilemma. "AHHH!!!" he screamed in his girlish scream. The drooler was on him!! ON HIM!!! "NOO!!!" But then he lost concentration and fell. And he fell into some water. He tried to get out but he couldn't. He was tied up in his cape.

Then, he remembered that he like to drink water. So he drank, and drank, and drank, and drank, and drank, and drank.... you get the idea. He basically drank the lake dry, and lay at the bottom looking like a big water balloon. Or rather, to Goku, a big trampoline.

His clothes were bursting at the seams and his shoulder pads weren't nearly big enough. He felt something bouncing. On his stomach. Trying to look over his huge stomach, he saw Goku jumping up and down on him. Aggravated, he let the water out, fast and right in Goku's face, so the boy went flying.

"YAY" All the Fred's cheered.

"YAY" All the Dick's cheered.

"YAY" All the Harry's cheered.

"YAY" Piccolo cheered.

"YAY" Gohan cheered.

"YES!!!! AT LAST!!!" Vegeta cheered.

"Wait a minute? How did all of the Freds, Dicks and Harrys get here?" Piccolo asked Vegeta. Vegeta shrugged. Gohan took the opportunity and flew off while they were distracted.

So he flew. And he flew. And he flew. And he flew. And he flew. And he flew. And he flew. And he flew. And he flew. And he flew. And so he was flying for a while. But then he came to a house. A dome shaped house. With words written on it. Big words. With letters. Yes, you guess it. He was at Capsule Corp. He was going to steal the Dragon Radar. He wanted out of this hellhole! Stupid Goku!

So he landed outside the CC, and walked inside. Well, the Capsule Corperation is not somewhere you can just walk inside. But that damned Goku gene was back, and Gohan did just that. Walked inside. Because of the Goku gene. So he was caught in a trap. In fact, it was a highly embarrassing trap, a noose caught him around the ankle, and he ended up on the ceiling. And for once, he didn't snoopy dance.

"Who are you?" A gruff voice said behind him as he hung from the roof.

Gohan swung himself around to see who was talking to him. He came eye to eye with a pair of blue eyes.

"What tha hell?" Gohan yelled. He struggled to get out of the trap and run away. For what he saw was so hideous, so horrific, so ANNOYING that he needed to get out. He NEEDED to. "HELP!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "HELP ME!!!"

It was.... Dun dun DUN!!!!! TRUNKS!!!!!! With toilet paper stuck to his shoe. (Android 71 begins to chew MiraiGee-Chan's shoes) Still Gohan kicked, and screamed, and panicked. He swung back and forth from the ceiling, desperately trying to get away from the demon spawn

After 6 hours 32 minutes and fifty-four seconds of struggling he finally gave up, realizing that Trunks was in control of this situation. When he had stopped he glared at Trunks for a while then realized something. Trunks wasn't this tall. His Trunks would be looking UP at him not be level with him. And this Trunk had longer hair. And he was wearing a cool jacket. In fact, he now knew for certain that this wasn't his Trunks. What was the clue you ask? It was the cool jacket. His Trunks' fashion sense wasn't the same as this one's. Hell, what fashion sense? This Trunk looked cool, not nerdy, gay or annoying, but cool.

But he still had toilet paper stuck to his shoe. (Android 71 has eaten all of MiraiGee-Chan's shoes) Trunks glared back. Why was this man cursing him as he hung upside down from his ceiling. Why was he even there? Although, he did look rather familiar, so he unsheathed his sword, and cut him down. Unfortunately for Gohan, he landed on his head.

But fortunately there was nothing in there.

Android 71: Whaddya mean there's nothing there?

MiraiGee-Chan: i mean he has no brains!

Android 71: how so???

MiraiGee-Chan: as in *rattles empty piggy bank* there's nothing there. as in stupid.

Android 71: So all that study was a waste?

MiraiGee-Chan: yup! the studying's the reason he's so stupid. he had his face in those books so much that his brain suffered from lack of oxygen

Android 71: how kool! Oh, and MiraiGee-Chan?

MiraiGee-Chan: yea what?

Android 71: It's spelt Arse.

MiraiGee-Chan: *muttering* stupid english ppl and their accents... (not meaning to b racist, mainly pointed at 71)

Android 71: Muahahaha!!! I can talk about something truley disgusting and make it sound like fine art with my refined accent!

MiraiGee-Chan: sooooo? I can talk about something truly disgusting and make it sound like it really is!

Android 71: Yea...

MiraiGee-Chan: i win!!!

Android 71: No!! I can make disgusting things sound disgusting!

MiraiGee-Chan: suuuuure u can... i believe u.... ahem not!

Android 71: Pig guts!

Android 71: See! Disgusting!

MiraiGee-Chan: wow... its amazing... how stupid u r... u could give Gohan a run for his money.... pig guts? pft thats not disgusting...

Android 71: Well I know something. *Whispers in in MiraiGee-Chan's ear* *CENSORED*

MiraiGee-Chan: *runs away screaming*

Android 71: MUAHAHAHAHAH!!