Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction ❯ The lonely Dragon ❯ A hero he is ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This day victoria and robby are sitting on the play ground.Suddenly a human breaks threw the fence with a sword and shield plus lots of potions and things strapped to his belt.Everyone screams and runs inside.Robby and Victoria is left outside with the door locked and noway in.The human throws a special potion marble into Victoria's throte.She coughs and faints.The human then throws a potion marble at Robby.Robby dogges it and breathes fire at the human.The human puts his shield up and blockes it.He then throws a dagger at Robby.Robby then climbs into the slide really quick and it shields him from the dagger.Robby gets out and throws the slide at the human.the human trips and falls to te ground.Robby breathes fire.The humans sword is under the slide and it flips it up to block the fire.The slide then melts.The human throws a gas ball.The gas ball puffs out a thick cloud of gray smoke.From behind the human knocks Robby to the ground.The human draws his sword and goes to kill Robby.Robby notices the dagger next to him.Robby catches the sword and hits the human over the head with the dagger.The human is now knocked unconious.The principle calls the pest control and they take the human to there pound.Victoria is then rushed to the hospital..............