Dragon Knights Fan Fiction / Dragon Knight (adult) Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Knights meet Jaws ❯ The Fish ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Rath opened his mouth to taste the fresh salty air. They had lost site of the shore 15minutes ago. Him Thatz and Nadil were out fishing on the ocean that surrounded Dusis. They had found no fish yet. Thatz was treating it as a time to take a nap without Alfeegi yakk’in at him. Nadil just sat and daydreamed about who knows what. Rath was in bores-ville. Suddenly something caught his eye. A large dorsal fin pocked out of the surface heading toward the boat. A big fish broke the surface it’s massive eye stared at him before sinking under again, it was twice as big as the boat. It was about the size of Fire when there was a battle. The ship suddenly stopped Nadil came back to earth and Thatz gave a sudden jerk before warily rising to his feet.
That buffoon! Rath must have stopped the boat! Why was the Demon Lord of Dusis even on this boat? Then he remembered Kharl refused to stop bugging him so he had snuck aboard a boat to hide. Unfortunately Rath and Thatz had rented that boat and 5 minutes after he got on had sailed away from the harbor. He wanted so bad to kill them both, but today was his day off and he wasn’t in the mood for a fight. After this morning with Fedelta and Shydeman ganging up on him! Hmph....Why did Fedelta like worship that fool Shydeman?
Thatz woke up. He had been having a pleasent dream he had been gambling and Alfeegi had been gagged and bound to a closet while he drank and gambled with Rath and Rune. He was making millions! Untill Rath stopped the ship! That stupid head!
“Honest I didn’t stop it I swear” Rath pleaded. “ Than who stopped it huh? Was it a ghost!” Nadil roared. “ No dummy it was a fish!” Rath retorted.
Thatz burst out laughing! He couldn’t help it a fish stopped the 50ft boat! No way until he noticed that the anchor was still up and a huge gray creature was under the boat looking at him. Leaning back suddenly Thatz felt himself falling into the water as the creature knocked the boat with its giant body.
Thatz felt water rushing around him as he splashed into the water. He swam up to the surface gasping for air. He felt a sharp exruciating pain in his rear. He turned around to see a giant fish chewing on his butt. The fish was hue! It had a large fin, and a white underbelly. It had beady lack eyes that burned with evil inside of them.

Suddenly without warning the shark tore off his intire lower body with one sharp tug. Thatz screamed and them slowly very painfully died.

“ Thaatz!” Rath screamed not beliving how much blood was in his body. WOW-ZA!! Rath watched as the creature tore off and ate Thatz’s lower body. Thatz seemed to be in a lot off pain. “Thatz are you ok?’ he asked. Thatz to weak and half dead just looked at him.
Nadil watched with interest it was fun to see others in pain! It was almost as fun as Rune! Almost. When he heard Rath ask if he was ok he said “ Of course he’s not ok hes almost dead!” “Well I was just asking” Rath retorted. Nadil happily watched while the shark divowered Thatz. Until all that was left was about 2 gallons of beautiful bright red delicous blood and a few peices off human flesh. Yumm!

Rath jumped into the water suddenly not to avenge Thatz but in hope of the shark was a demon. “Rath Noooo if you die I die!” Nadil cried and jumped in too. The shark turned and seeing even more food it began to head back straight towards Rath.

____________________________________________________________ ______
Yes a bit sad. But who likes Thatz? Who cares?
Please review!
Converting /tmp/phpwW8Vji to /dev/stdout