Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ How To Know You Read Too Much Dragon Knights! ❯ Part One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.F: Well! I'm glad I came up with this first part of the fanfic! But, I really don't think it's going to be long considering how it's hard to think of things like this in my noisy little house, but I don't own Dragon Knights!

*************************************************************** *****************

How to know you read too much Dragon Knights: Part one!

*************************************************************** *****************

These ones are by me!

You think your school principle is really Nadil in disguise. (I do!)

You LOVE to hunt demons!

You try to create demons with scientific compounds, or you try to become a demon by experimenting on yourself.

Every time you see twins, you point your finger at them and say, "It's Shydeman and Shyrendora!"

And, when you stalk them, they try to get away from you as soon as possible because they think you're a maniac.

You get a plastic sword and claim to everyone at your school that a dragon's in it.

Your bedroom walls are completely covered in Dragon Knights merchandise to the point where you can't tell what the color of the walls are.

There's a secret shrine in your closet for your favorite character.

Your locker is completely filled with pictures of your favorite character, and every couple of minutes in class you ask, "I need to go back to my locker. I forgot something!"

You're using this as a checklist right now.

You get ear surgery and try to make them pointy like an elf.

You glue cardboard wings to your back and run around your school yelling, "I'm a fairy! Weeeeeeeeeee!"

Everyone thinks you've gone completely nuts.

The next day you're talking to your psychaitrist about the incident, and then they tell you to never do it again, but you do it again anyway!

You think Rath, Thatz, and a ton of others are hot.

Every time you don't have your homework in class, you tell the teacher, "My dragon guardian ate it."

You have every manga of it that's out right now.

You die your hair the same color as your favorite character… (If you know what their hair color is because they're all black and white.)

*************************************************************** *****************

A.F: and uh, that's the end of it… If you have any ideas what so ever, tell me what they are in your reviews and you'll get full credit for them. I'll just get credit for typing it! So, please review and tell me what you think. FLAMERS AND HARSH CRITICIZERS ARE NOT WELCOME!!!