Dragon Knights Fan Fiction ❯ Kharl's monster ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Kharl's monster

*************************************************************** **************************************************

Disclaimers: Ohkami Mineko is the one who owns the characters of Dragon Knights, not me, and nor do I own the original story of "Frankenstein's Monster".

Author: Jinsei Seishin

Pairings: Kharl + Garfakcy, Rune + Tintlet, Bierrez + Cesia, Nadil + Rath

Warnings: SPOILERS, light shounen ai (implied), silliness, crossover

// … // Thoughts

# … # Author's note

*************************************************************** **************************************************

It was a warm and sunny day; the few clouds on the sky were slowly drifting by in the light breeze. It was such a perfect day. Up on a not too tall hill stood a castle, big, gray and made out of stone. It might, at any other occasion, have looked scary and like a dwelling of a sinister person… but in this fine weather, it didn't.

# Oh, and did I mention that we're in Arinas ^_^ #

Kharl walked up to the big table in his lab, looking at the creature lying on it. Of course, it was covered with a big, white cloth, so you didn't see anything, but that didn't matter since the alchemist and Renkin wizard knew what was beneath it. He smiled a wicked smile and laughed softly at the empty room.

"Soon my lovely, soon." He said in a rather too sweet voice. He suddenly twirled around, snapping. "Left Bird, Right Bird! Come here." At the youkai's call the birds came flying… or, rather likely, Right Bird came flying and sat down at his right shoulder. Kharl eyed the big bird before turning back towards the open door. "Left Bird!! LLLEEEEFFFTTT BBIIIRRRRDDD!!!" He waited, and waited. When twenty minutes had passed a sweatdrop appeared by Kharl and Right Bird's head.

In the Dragon Castle in Draqueen, Dusis. Zoma stopped and turned his head and looked around, a puzzled look on his face. He scratched his head thoughtfully.

"That's odd. I could have sworn that I heard someone shout something." He shrugged. "Must have been my imagination." He then turned and exited the garden and went into the castle.

# Have you got it yet? ^_^ For as far as I know Zoma actually is "Left Bird", or rather likely was. His other form is the one of a giant bird, which actually looks suspiciously a lot like Left Bird. So… well, anyway, as far as I know, he is or was, how you now should say it. ^_~ #

Kharl muttered a curse under his breath.

"Alright…" He huffed. "If you won't come then I'll do it the hard way." He turned on his heel and walked up to the thing on the table… that was still covered by the cloth. He picked up a pair of pincers with wires attached to them. He walked up to the table and placed the pincers into his creation. Then he stepped a few steps back and waited. Right Bird watched him carefully from a safe distance. "I'm forgetting something…" Kharl said as he pondered what it could be. Then he hit his hand in his palm and walked up to one of the windows. "I need a lightning storm." He mused as he watched the clear sky that held Arinas in a steel grip.

Suddenly a lightning flashed across the sky with an impressive rumble. After only a few minutes the next lightning skid across the sky with the thunder in its wake. Kharl shone up. "Someone must really be liking me." He said happily.

Back to the Dragon Castle in Draqueen. ^_^ Ruwalk looked up at the sky that the lightning flew over with only minutes between them. Lykouleon walked up to his side.

"It certainly is a strange weather today, don't you think?" The Dragon Lord asked his Secretary of the State with a small smile.

"It must be because of all the faeries that has been killed that the weather freaks out like this." The Dragon Officer of Yellow sighed. Lykouleon nodded sadly. Then they watched yet another lightning run across the perfectly clear sky.

# Kharl's ex-hobby: turning faeries into demons. Nuff said, we know whom to blame. #

Back to Kharl in Arinas. Now, if the youkai's castle had been lit up by light bulbs instead of candles a major blackout would have occurred as the extremely high voltage lightning hit the lightning rod attached to the roof of the highest tower of the castle. The electricity rushed through the wires lying in the castle and then into the lab, through the wires attached to the pincers and into the body lying on the table. The poor body jerked wildly as the lightning power shoot through its body. Kharl stood watching the spectacle in glee. Unfortunately he was standing too close to one of the wires, and the electric power radiating from it made his hair frizz out, more than it already was. Right Bird watched everything from a safe distance, both from Kharl, the electricity and the thing on the lab table, which had stopped jerking by now. As the lightning power died away the darkness enveloped the room, it had lightened up by the small sparks that had been flying from the wires before, now it only had the few candelabras lightening it up, giving it a sinister look. Kharl stared at the table's occupant in delight. … … …

Three hours later… ^_^;

# Mind you that a that big lightning shock takes some time to get over! *sniff* Poor creature! #

Something twitched beneath the cloth. Kharl shone up from his half-asleep state and woke Right Bird up by shaking it. He turned to the creature on the table as the thing slowly got up and the cloth slid off it.

"RATH!" Kharl shrieked in almost fangirlish glee.

# Let me point out here that when Rath was younger he once snapped and took over Illuser's dead body, going on a killing spree or whatever you should call it. He even took a bit, a little though, from Ruwalk! Poor Dragon Officer! ;_; #

The big animal stared at the white haired alchemist. Then it suddenly and extremely quickly jumped to the side and out the window. Right Bird sweatdropped and stared after what his master had called Rath. Kharl stared in disbelief after his disappeared creation.

"… … …" # He was beyond words with happiness over that his creation lived! ^^; # "R-Rath…? Why… Why do you always leave me?!" And Kharl flopped down onto the floor, sitting. "WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME?!" He wailed while crying. Right Bird flew a bit longer away so not to be drenched. # Don't worry, he's just PMSing........... What? Didn't you ALL know that Kharl was cross-dressing?! He has even called himself a mother! Come on! #

Garfakcy chose that moment to come running in.

"Kharl-sama what's wrong?" He called out but came to a direct halt in the doorway, staring at the mess in the lab. A small vein popping on his temple. // The… the mess…! //

"Garfakcy! He ran away from me!" The human sweatdropped while staring at Kharl.

"Was that all?"

"How can you be so mean? Not you too!" Garfakcy sweatdropped and walked up to his master, putting a hand on his shoulder. Kharl threw his arms around the human's waist and buried his face in Garfakcy's stomach, crying his heart out.

# Aww, poor sweetie! ^^; Note to self; never leave him alone. #

Garfakcy stared at Kharl's white, fluffy hair.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me!" Garfakcy sweatdropped.

"Uhh… sure."

"Thank you."

In a chapel in Draqueen

"Do you Rune take Tintlet and do you Tintlet take Rune?"

"Yes." The two elves answered.

"Then, do you--" Through the east chapel wall someone suddenly came running, fast, extremely fast. With something white right behind it. ^^

"STOP CHASING ME YOU GODS DAMN £)$*%#!!!" And the two things crashed through the west chapel wall and were out off the building before anyone had a chance to see what the two things were. ^^;

"You know, that sounded like Nadil, for some reason." Rune said to the others. Cesia nodded.

"Let's move on shall we? I've got a date and I'll be killed if I'm too late to it." The priest excused himself. Half of the chapel's occupants sweatdropped but nodded.

"So, as I said, do you Bierrez take Cesia and do you Cesia take Bierrez?"

"Yes." The pair said in unions.

"Then I hereby pronounce all of you husband and wife. You may kiss your brides after you put the ring on their fingers."

Somewhere else in Dusis

"COULD YOU STOP CHASING ME YOU LITTLE, GODS DAMN PEST!?!?!" Nadil screamed as he ran with an absolutely overjoyed Rath(in Illuser's body) just behind.

# ^_^; Heeee… Rath must really LOVE Nadil! Don't you think? #

Owari

*************************************************************** **************************************************

Jinsei: I won't even comment this insanity!!! But I tell you the truth when I say that this actually is how it was supposed to be. Don't say a word! I'll fry you if you say that this is a reflection on my mental health, 'cause it ISN'T! *humph* The part with Kharl is based on Frankenstein's monster. If you can tell! *lol* Now! Enough of this crap. Bye! ^_^