Duel Masters Fan Fiction / Zatch Bell Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Trip to another Dimention in the Time Machine of Doom ❯ The Impersonator ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
SuperPandaGirl says: How the heck do I get this stain out of the rug!?
Hello, folks! Who says you need a degree to give anger managment classes? Huh? The police? Well, they’ve never stopped me before! Ha ha!!! That’s why I’ve had to change my name 17 times! But don’t worry! I have guava melons! YES!!!!!!!!

**************

Disclaimer: I own everything! Bow down!
Brother: You’re lying again.
Disclaimer: But you believed me!
Brother: ...no, I didn’t.
Disclaimer: Oh. Well, this is awkward...
Brother: Listen. She owns nothing. Don’t believe a word she says.
Disclaimer: I do own this here flamethrower! Now GET OUT!!!

**************

Panda: This is my room! The one thing I do own!
Kenshin: And nobody’s allowed in her room!
Zatch: That’s because she’s a being of darkness! A vampire! RAAAAHHHHH!!
Panda: Yep! Wait...no! I...whatever. Today I’m impersonating an anger management instructor!
Tia: Like he said....a being of darkness.
Panda: Aww, it’s little Tia! You’re too cute! Now, get out before I have to chop off that cuuuuttee little head of yours! ©
Zatch: Like that time she impersonated a chef!
Panda: Yeah, and blew up the nursing home’s microwave? That was awesome.
Kiyo: You’re insane.
Panda: Uh....yeah. Wait! Well...yeah, I am.
Suzy: FRUIT FRUIT FRUIT!!!
Panda: So is she.
Kiyo: .....good point. Carry on.
Panda: I will! Now, my first client is...
Ponygon: Meru meru meeeeiiiiii!
Panda: That’s right, Ponygon! It’s Shobu!!!! Woooooooo!
Shobu: That’s right, it’s me, Shobu the...
Panda: So, Shobu, right now I’m going to ask you some questions so I can get to the root of your problem.
Kiyo: What about YOUR problem?
Panda: Ah, forget about that for now. Okay, Shobu. Do you cry a lot?
Shobu: No! I am a big boy!
Brother Puppet: He cries a lot. Trust me. I watch it even though I say I don’t like it and you really know that I do. You’re so smart. You...
Shobu: What is that?
Panda: My little brother.
Shobu: No, that’s a puppet.
Panda: Hey, WHO’S THE INSTRUCTOR HERE? ME! THAT’S RIGHT, ME!!!! AND IF I SAY IT’S MY BROTHER, IT’S MY BROTHER! GOT THAT, SHADOW?
Shobu: It’s Shobu...
Panda: That’s what I said! Now, Shobu, I see you’re getting angry. So take a deep breath and count to ten.
Shobu: I’m not angry, you...
Panda: To ten! Without breathing!
Shobu: But you know I can’t count to...
Panda: I know. Just DO IT!
Shobu: (face turning blue) Four.........Seven.............Nine..........I.....can’t......... (falls over)
Panda: Ha ha! I win!!!
Kenshin: That was...disturbing.
Kiyo: I told you you didn’t want to read it! Why doesn’t anyone listen to the smart one?!
Suzy: Kiyo-mio, I think you’re a smart bun!
Kiyo: I said....AUGH!!! NEVER MIND!!!! JUST LET ME OUT OF THIS ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Panda: Ha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Zatch: haha ha HA ha ha!
Kenshin: Eheheheheheheh!
Suzy: Hahahahahaha! FRUIT!!!!
Ponygon: Meru meru meru meru meeeiiii!
Shobu: (still on the floor) .....medic.............it hurts to laugh......
Panda: Then LAUGH, SIMPLETON!!!! LAUGH LIKE YOU’VE NEVER LAUGHED BEFORE! AND YOU HOPEFULLY NEVER WILL AGAIN!!!!!!
Shobu: .......ha....ouch.........haha..........ouch........gasp.........ugh....... ..heeeeee..............!
Panda: Ahhhh, now I can’t cause any more havoc today. I’m tired. Tia, get me a smoothie. Made of water.
Tia: A....glass of water?
Panda: Noooooo....a SMOOTHIE! There is a difference you know!
Tia: What would that be, SMARTY PANTS?
Panda: Woah, I’m not the smarty pants. That would be Mr. Smarty....Kiyo.....Takamine....Pants? Ah, whatever. You know what I mean.
Tia: ........right. You are insane.
Panda: Yes! But I’m also a criminal mastermind!
Kiyo: Well....I believe the criminal part.
Panda: Ahahahahaha! Okay, time to go! See you next time, My-a Fans!
Folgore: That’s-a right, my friends!!
Kanchome: Yeah! Folgore’s an invincible superstar!
Kiyo: Oh God! GET ME OUT OF THIS ROOM!!!!!
Panda: Ahahahaha! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!