Duel Masters Fan Fiction / Zatch Bell Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction ❯ Trip to another Dimention in the Time Machine of Doom ❯ Extreme Granny! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
SuperPandaGirl says: Man, that Usopp sure is ugly!
Hello, folks! Wait...look! A flying monkey! Made you look, made you look! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have a feeling that I have nothing interesting to talk about right now. Wow! I was right! Am I psychic or what? Uh.......BOO!

**************

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything!
Panda: Hey! I don’t own anything! You thief!
Disclaimer: Hey! It’s my job to...
Panda: Yeah, whatever. Well, bye!
Disclaimer: ....huh. Usually it takes a lot longer to get rid of her. I wonder...HEY! MY WALLET!!
Panda: (in another room) One hundred one, one hundred twoooo...wow, this guy’s loaded! I need to use him more often!
************

Panda: Hello! Today, we’re going to do something very special! It’s time to annoy people!
Tia: How’s THAT special?
Panda: Awwwww! It’s TIA!! Thank you for GRACING US with you PRESENCE, your HIGHNESS.
Kenshin: I am sensing some sarcasm here...
Panda: YA THINK?
Kiyo: Annoy people, huh? What kind of people?
Panda: People like you. Poke, poke, poke.
Kiyo: Would you stop saying “Poke”?
Panda: Oh, sorry. Of course! (starts poking Kiyo) (poke, poke, poke, poke, poke)
Kiyo: I just can’t win.
Panda: (still poking) Yeah, I know. I wrote this.
Kiyo: Do you hate me?!
Panda: No. Annoying people is just fun!
Zatch: Woah! That looks fun! Lemme try! (poke, poke, poke) Come on, Tia! It’s fun!
Tia: Um...okay! (poke, poke, poke)
Kiyo: ........stay calm......find your happy place.......
Panda: AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pokety pokety POKE!
Kiyo: THAT’S IT!!! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Panda: Before Kiyo cracks, we’re going to stop poking him and get to the story.
Kiyo: (crying) Thank God!

************

Panda: All right! Let’s get down to buisness!
Tia: What buisness?
Panda: Annoying people, you cute little brat!
Tia: ...that’s not really buisness. AND STOP CALLING ME NAMES!
Panda: Yeah it is, Tia-Wia. I get paid to do this.
Kiyo: Who the heck would pay you to drive people nuts?

New York City

Boss: (watching computer screen) Wow, she’s good. I think she’s going to be the new employee of the month!
Shobu: Aww maaaannnn!

Back to the Story

Panda: Oh, lots of people. Trust me, I wouldn’t be doing this unless I got paid. Well....yeah, I would.
Kenshin: That she...
Panda: Shut it, loser.
Kenshin: I...
Kiyo: Why does he do everything you say?
Panda: I...have my ways.

Flashback to Panda’s House

Kenshin: (staring at his sword in a high-security box) MY BABY!!!!!!!!!

Back to the Story

Kiyo: ....that was somewhat disturbing.
Panda: You shouldn’t have asked. Now, time to get down to business! That’s right, Tia, BUSINESS.
Ponygon: Meru meru meeeiiii!
Panda: (skipping down the street) Aha! There’s the first victim!
Kiyo: ....you’re really scaring me.
Panda: I know! Isn’t it great? (skips up to an old lady)
Kiyo: Uh-oh.
Panda: Hey, Grandma! Got a sec?
Old Lady: .....oooh...hello, dearie! Can I get you some cooooookies?
Panda: No. Wait....no.
Old Lady: Would you like to talk?
Panda: Why?
Kiyo: Please don’t call the police.
Old Lady: I like to talk to youngsters.
Panda: Why?
Old Lady: It makes me feel young again!
Panda: Why?
Old Lady: That’s it, young-un! I’ll do it! Thank you so much! (pulls out a parachute and jumps off a cliff)
Panda: (runs to watch)
Old Lady: Woooohooooooooo! Extreme Granny! (pulls parachute string) Ooooohh...it won’t open. Oh, fiddle...
Censor: This part has been censored. It’s against the law to steal jewelry, kids.
Panda: I don’t think she got that parachute tuned up since 1872.
Kiyo: Oh man! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
Panda: I didn’t do it! She wanted to be Extreme Granny! Anyway, that was way cool. I’ve never seen that happen before!
Kiyo: I don’t wanna see it happen again.
Panda: Too bad, so sad, loser. Anyway, we’re out of time! I have to go rob a bank!
Kiyo: Leave me out of it.
Panda: And Kiyo’s my accomplice! Which means that he’s going to actually do the robbing. I’ll wait in the getaway car until he gets cau...I mean, until he gets out.
Kiyo: NO!!!!! HELP! POLICE!!!!
Panda: When will you realize they can’t hear you? For a genius, you sure are stupid.