El Hazard Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Infertias Son ❯ the original Entry ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Toltiar smiled as he watched the crowds milling around the well. The second bet was almost over and it had been fun. This was the last day and many last minute entries were coming in. Final bets were being place.

Then he spots something that nags at his mind. An unknown figure crouching by the well. Something about him was tugging at his mind. Approaching this figure, he watches him for a few second up close. Before. "~uoy~?"

The man, really more like a young boy, looks up and looks at Toltiar. Then smiles. "~rathnik!~ Bah ker/hashina/ [/peurrayy/]!" (1)

Toltiar paled. Severely. His fur changing from black to grey.

The young boy chuckles. "Kidding, kidding!" The boy says.

Immediately Toltiar regains his color and glares at the young boy. "BAD joke. VERY BAD JOKE!"

The boy stifles his giggles, then shrugs "Actually, HE." The boy points upwards in a general sense "wanted to see me. I'm on my way there now. ut I saw the activity over here and decided to drop by and see my old friend." The boy smiles gently. "Now that I have, ~rathnik!~, maybe you can tell me what's up?"

"Don't call me that ~uoy~! I go by Toltiar. And what's up is that we are holding a second bet. Crossovers/fusions this time." Toltiar looks at ~uoy~. "Would you care to enter?"

"Sure! I wanted to the first time, but I was on the case of a D-incursion at the time and missed it. And Toltiar, I am going by Zack right now. Not ~uoy~." The boy smiles, and then turns back to the well. "Let's see. I think I'm going to keep to my style. Subtle as possible. And with maximum effect." The boy points at the image in the well. "There." A ripple spread across the pond. "A minute change, merging the two with as little direct conflict."

"This is a contest to make a Large and unique change. This looks like a weak entry. Heck, where is Ranma in this thing? I see no trace of him at all!" An unnamed god says from his position across from Zack.

"Oh, that's because he isn't to be born for another 5 years. AND it isn't centered on him. Not directly. Now, shall we take a look at the Jusenkyo incident?"


(1): this is a VERY old language, and outside a few Very old gods and a handful of historians, it is not known. They both know it. And to simplify the translation, Zack told Toltiar he was going to kill him. And Zack is one of the few who could (if only because of his sword).

------


Ranma frowned as he follows Genma. "Stupid father. He dragged me away from my fight with Ryoga. And He STOLE you. Now Ryoga will take ages to find me."
He looks at the little, semi-transparent girl sitting on a blue disk strapped to his right shoulder.

"Yhea. Sucks wind. Ryoga will think you skipped the duel and chase you down. May take him weeks to do it, but he will." The girl stands. "Looks like your father has found the place. Jusenkyo. Strange name for a training ground. And something about it rings with my wires." the girl frowns, then winks out.

Genma turns to look at Ranma. "Ready boy?" Genma says a slight scoff at the boy for being so attached to the piece of junk! Wouldn't even let him near it. Leaping to the top of one of the bamboo poles sticking out of the pools that dotted the valley floor, he looks to Ranma.

"Any time, pops." Ranma follows his old man onto the poles, just as the Guide exits his cabin near by and spots the two..

The two leap, exchanging a furry of kicks and punches. Leaping from the poles, and then bouncing off each other to land on another of the poles.


Then Ranma manages to get a good kick into Genma, just as the guide arrives. The two watch as Genma arcs out over the pools, and lands with a splash.

The guide shakes his head and holds up a sign. "Very bad. Fall in spring of drowned panda." Genma-panda leaps out of the spring and lands on the pole across from Ranma. "Now whoever falls in spring takes body of a panda."

"WHAT THE HELL!" Ranma stares at the panda, just as he lands kick into Ranma. He goes flying.

And she soars, the little girl winks back on. "Ranma! We-" the image starts to say, then notices the incoming water. "- oh dear."

*splash*

Moments later, two bodies surface. One is a red head girl dressed in the same Gi that Ranma was wearing. The other was the girl on Ranma's shoulder. Except she is full sized. And Real. <insert description>

"Oh Dear, you fall in spring of drowned girl. Who ever falls in takes body of a young girl. Though spring has never caused a girl to spontaneously appear." The guide says.

Ranma Just looks at the girl across from her. "You're real. Navi! You're real!"

Navi looks down at her body. "I am... and you're a girl Ranma."

Ranma blinks. "Huh?" She looks down. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"


Navi smiles. "The panda is Genma. He caused this." Ranma stops screaming. Then glares at the panda. The panda Growf and looks around in a panic, pointing one of it's claws at it's self.. then it dashes off.

Ranma follows Yelling "GET BACK HERE OJI!"

Navi smiles at this. "That should reduce the shock some." She pulls herself from the spring. Turning to the guide, she asks. "Ah, you seem to know about these springs. My data on them is a little spotty, so could you help me out a bit?"

The guide nods and Navi fallows him back the cabin.

----------
Hermes looks at the young boy across the well. "who is she?" He asks, pointing at Navi.

"Ah, she is a creation of Ryoga's father, based partially on Ryoga's mother. She is the Navigation Array with Visual Instrumentation. Or N.A.V.I. for short. She was created to partially cancel out Ryoga's lack of a direction sense. She is fully intelligent, and has a soul, hence the curse affecting her." Zack smiles. "And before you ask, Ryoga's mother was Ifurita of El-hazard. That was the fusion."

Toltiar smiles. "So Now Ryoga can find his way to place better as long as he is wearing her, and has a learning curve Equal, if not surpassing Ranma's. This causes the two to encounter each other more and to fight more often with Greater power, eventually reaching GODLIKE levels." Toltiar breaks out into a full blown Grin. "Brilliant."

Zack grins also. "Plus, with the Yggdrasil Line I fused in about 3 years after this point. It gets a lot more interesting when 6Year old Keichii Hibiki and his Navi, Megumi, encounter the young goddess Belldandy.

Toltiar and Zack start to laugh. The other gods look at them warily.

Eventually, the stop and Zack looks at Toltiar. "This was fun, but he did call me. I must be off. I'll stop by next time I'm in the area."

Toltiar just grins as Zack walks away. He then turns around and goes to find something else to amuse him.

---------------


OOC: okay, that's the end of that. Basic over view.

Ryoga is Ifurita's Daughter and has inherited partially the ability to learn moves just by experiencing them (learns imperfectly. Also will forget them if he doesn't use them occasionally). But not as fast as his mother. Followed Ranma to the springs. Falls in piglet spring. Navi rescues him and is reunited. Also smarter and more social due to the fact he has gone to school regularly. Has been taught a few spells by his mother and father.

Navi is Ryoga's Guidance system. Based of some what off the technology/magic that created Ifurita. She got dunked in the spring of drowned girl along with Ranma. Now she is not just a machine, but a Real person. This is good, but causes some problems. (No feminine modesty, dose not knows certain basic human functions) she also tends to act a diplomat when with Ryoga and Ranma. Defusing things with words. While in human form, she sometimes manifest abilities she has in her Tool-form. Taser, enhanced audio/visual senses, illusion forming, apt at spell casting. There also several more hints that she is not human...

Ranma is pretty much the same, though he is slightly stronger then the base line. His ability to adapt moves and learn them almost as fast as Ryoga puts him in the same league as Ryoga. Dose better in school, if only to one up Ryoga.
Is actually a little more skill full with magic then Ryoga or Navi, he cannot draw on as much mana, so rarely uses it.

Ranma-Ryoga: the two are friends. But they still fight a lot. And they get a lot better by the series end due to this. At least a magnitude above what it was in the base.

Yes, they can cast spells. 6-elamental magic. And I'll probably design the spells myself.
Now, I'm going to try and put as many additional scenes in before I have to post this. Enjoy!
Love interest: in order of probability. I really haven't decided who will end up with whom. Just NO Akane-Ranma.
Ranma: Kasumi, Navi, Nibiki, Ukyo.
Ryoga: Nibiki, Akane, Ukyo.
Navi: Ranma, Taro, Ukyo, Thor, Hermes,

-------------------

Scene: Amazon village.

Ranma cursed as she followed her father and the guide. She looked over at Navi. Then looked away blushing. Turning her eyes forward then looked at the huts arrayed across the clearing. Her eyes becoming drawn to the log set up in the middle of the village.

"Welcome sirs, this is the Amazon village of Jostusku. May tough fighters. Many-"the guide says... Ranma tunes him quickly out.

She glances over her shoulder. Carefully trying not to look at Navi. "Hey, Ryoga. Take a look. A tournament. I wonder if they'll let me compete in it."

Ryoga looks at Ranma. "Actually, I would be more worried about your father." He says pointing at Genma-panda, who is currently scarffing down some food off a nearby table. Ryoga walks over to Genma-panda and tries to pull him off the table.

"And that Sign says it's supposed to go to the champion of this tournament." Navi says as she frowns.

A Purpled hair girl walks up to the three and starts yelling at him in Mandarin. <ALRIGHT Outsider. Your stupid pet panda just ate my winnings. Therefore, I now claim him as my prize.>

"AH! Sir! The girl just claimed the panda as her prize!" The guide says. Ryoga meanwhile had managed to get one of

Ranma looks at the guide. "Stupid Oji! I can't just let him become someone's pet. I owe him that much. Hey, if I fight her and win, then I become champion, and then that food would be mined right? Then it would be okay?"

Navi narrows her eyes. "I think that might work." ~good thing I had dad install those formal protocols last update.~ she steps between the purple haired girl and Ranma. <I am sorry for my friend's father's behavior, and nothing can be done to bring the food back. But my Friend wishes you to challenge you for the food.> Navi ponders something for a moment. <with no other subjective effects on the match. You put the food up, he puts the panda up. Winner takes all.>

<Agreed> the purple haired girl replies. <On the log>. She walks off toward the challenge log in the center of the village.

An old woman on top of a staff watched this conversation with interest.

<thank you. Now is some of you other would help my brother in subduing the panda.> Navi smiled as several of the Amazons went to help Ryoga. The looked at Ranma. "Okay Ranma, she agreed. First one to be knocked off wins." She smiled.

Ranma pushed and quickly climbed onto the challenge log. Need less to say, Ranma won. Quickly... as she hoped down off the log to help the girl up, the girl rose, then kissed Ranma on the cheek.

Navi grimaced as she heard the others talk about Kiss of death, or something. She glared at the purple haired girl. <you lied. No subjective effects. That was a subjective effect.> Navi said as she approached the girl. The purple haired looked ad Navi and swing one of her bomberie to knock her out.

Navi calmly caught it with on had with a wince, and spoke a single word. [Taser]. Suddenly, 20,000 volts arced through the bomberie into shampoo. Navi just looked down at the girl. "Ranma, this girl has now pledged to kill you."

Ranma pales. "I don't. I can... Let's just get out of her Navi?" he says, and stars walking toward the edge of the village. Navi follows, and so dose Genma, Ryoga starts to, but gets lost.

By the time Shampoo recovers, the four are long gone.
---------
OOC: okay, some what OOC, but well within the limit of Shampoo's personality..

Of course, she now has Ku Lon Very mad at her and is probly going to force her to find these two and apologize (along with other punishments). (thanks to Cute Kitsune Kaydee for pointing this out.

--------
(Suggested by Helmut)
Navi smiled as she slid along the Ice. "Really, I don't know why you're having such a hard time you two!" She says with a smile, her blue-purple hair flowing behind her. tipping her skate up slightly and bounces into the air, rotating one and a half times and lands perfectly. Then she proceeds to skate around Ranma and Ryoga backwards, who have entangled themselves on the middle of the Ice rink.

Ryoga huffs. "Easy for you Sis." he says, pushing himself way from Ranma

Ranma was ignoring the two. He was trying to get up again after Ryoga pushed them apart. Finally getting to his feet, he smiles "HA! I did it!" Then promptly, his left foot slips and he back flips head first into the Ice. Small cracks form in the ice around the impact point. "owwieee....."

Navi winces. She starts to turn around... and skates right into the arms of one Mikado Sanzenin. "Ah, my beautiful one, let me grace you with being my 1000nth kiss." he whispers, then leans down and gives her a firm, yet gentle kiss. Navi's eyes widen as his lips touch her. Then even more as one of his hands shift to grope her beast. And they remain wide and locked on Mikado's as he ends the kiss "ah, you are stunned by my charm and your good luck." He then suddenly gets a confused look. "Hmm. what's that you're whispering...

"<-nd let sol's holy flame appear->"

Ranma's and Ryoga's eyes widen as they sense the tendrils of mana gather around Navi and flow into her. They yell out AS one "Oh Crap!" and try to scramble as far away from her and this pervert as they can. This is hampered by the fact that they can't skate or move effectively on the Ice at all.

Mikado gets a confused look, and then smiles. Ah, you must me mumbling your affections for me. I shall grace you with another kiss for that my dear!" he bends down to deliver it when he feels something hot pressing into his Groin.

"<-lens the earth of evil.>" Navi smiles and looks at him with anger as she shoves the glowing sphere into his Groin "Kiss this Pervert. <FLARE!>"

*FLASH* *BA-FOOOF* *KATHOOM!*

When the light clears, Mikado is on the ground clutching his groin as Navi looks down on him and Exhales. She remains there only a moment as the steaming hot water, which was the rink of ice washed over her feet. A bewildered and exhausted expression appeared on her face, as her form became translucent and a little tool dropped into the water.

Ryoga and Ranma Winced as they stood up and noticed Mikado. Then the noticed Lack of a skating Ring And the fact that the other skaters where pilled up inot the wall around the rink. "Okay, she overdid it a little. But I don't think he deserved THAT!" Ryoga mutters, pointing at Mikado.

Ranma shook his head. "Maybe, maybe not." Ranma said, placing a hand on his chest. Ryoga blinked, winced and then nodded his head. "Grab Navi and let's split. I don't think the owner of the rink is going to be too happy with us."

"HEY YOU!!"

Ryoga looks over his shoulder at the angry, middle age mad. "To late." he mutters as he picks up Navi's Tool form and clips it onto his shoulder...

-----
OOC: Mikado Swears revenge on Navi for masculinity. Recurring villain! Azusa Shiratori takes Navi in her tool form a few days latter while Mikado is recovering. Names her Jeannette. Chase and fight, Ranma wins her back. Mikado recruits Azusa in his revenge, but she eventually befriends Navi after Mikado Starts getting 'to to weird.'

About the time Azusa leaves his side, Mikado starts dealing with a demon he summoned from a two-set CD he bought. (Hmm. This has Ah, my goddess elements. Who do you THINK it is?)
------

Scene Keiichi meets Belldandy. Keiichi frowned. "Are you sure it's not that way?" He asks.

The hologram of the young girl sitting on his shoulder smiles. "No, no. You have to go THAT way to get home." She points in the opposite direction Keiichi is pointing.

"Oh." He turns to face the way home, when he noticed a Beam of light appearing in a nearby Clearing. "I wonder what that is." He asks. And starts to walk toward it.

Megumi Sighs. "It's hopeless sometimes." she says. Then looks ahead. Soon, the two enter the clearing and notice a young girl the same age as Keiichi sitting on a log. A bird is perched on her hand. Megumi Giggles. Startling the girl.

"Oh! I'm sorry we disturbed you." Keiichi says, smiling. But I kinda got lost and noticed something over here and came to take a look."

Bell Smiles. "You saw the light. That must mean you're a friend of Gaia!" She walks over and extends a hand. "I'm Belldandy. Want to be friends?" She asks.

"Sure! I'm Keiichi." Keiichi says with a smile, and shaking her hand.

Megumi rolls her eyes. "And I am Megumi. Now I'm sorry to interrupt Keiichi, but we have to get going if were going to get home in time for dinner."

Keiichi EEPS. "Don't want to get mom mad… HEY!" He smiles at bell. "Would you like to come over and have dinner at our house?" He asks.

"Sure, I would love to!" Bell replies.

"Good, good, let's go. Bell, you grab his hand and lead the way, I'll provide instructions." Megumi says, a little impatient.

Bell looks at the hologram curiously. "Why?"

"Well, Keiichi here gets lost easily." Megumi says, causing Keiichi to blush.

"Oh." And with that, bell takes Keiichi's hand and they were off.