Elfen Lied Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Diclonius mixed with Demons ❯ Chapter1: An End to a Start. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own anything of Inuyasha and Elfen Lied! Sorry for my grammar, I don't have a beta right now…
 
In Elfen Lied, when Lucy disappeared, she is going to end up with Inuyasha and Kagome or maybe… I'll tell you this now; it won't be a happy start…
 
Chapter1: An End to a Start.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Damn woman, forgets my ninja food... What the hell was she thinking…? Inuyasha sat there with his arms crossed, hands in his sleeves, thinking deeply as every one else ate the stew that Kaede made. Growling, Inuyasha stood up, grumpy as usual, he ran out side, and towards the well. “You would have thought that Inuyasha gives Kagome a little more time?” Sango asked, while Miroku swallowing his food, and Shippo drinking his stew, as if it was water in a bowl.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
He can't go without the noodles for one day… It's quite sad…Kagome climbed out of the well, and stopped dead in her tracks. There stood a girl with darkish pink hair, and she had a… Horn? “Um can I help you?” She asked nervously, as she watched the girl stood there in silence. Is it a demon? “I don't need your help.” The girl said, snapping Kagome out of her thoughts. “But your-.” Kagome took step in. “I SAID I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!” The girl raised her head up, too quickly for Kagome to register that something was in her. She looked down, seeing an invisible hand in her gut, swaying to one side to the other.
 
Her eyes went wide, as the hand came out. “What are you?” The girl asked with Kagome still in shock. “I SAID, WHAT ARE YOU?!” She screamed again, pushing Kagome back with her hand into the wall behind the well. Bringing her hand up to her mouth, Kagome wiped the blood away. The girl's eyes were distance, as they stare at Kagome, she only had one horn, and it looked like the other got rid off or something. Kagome got to her feet, staring at her bow and a single arrow, lying next to the well.
 
So many,
Bright lights they cast a shadow,
But can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding,
I'm incomplete?
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Coming to a stop, Inuyasha sniffed the air, tensing his muscles as he came across something familiar. Something is wrong… as Inuyasha sped up, faster then before.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Kagome launched herself for her bow, the girl staring at Kagome, as the arrow already notched. “Move now, or ill shot.” She said it simple, enough for this confused girl, or what Kagome thought she was confused. Kagome saw the invisible hands heading towards her again. Thinking quickly as she knew it would work; Kagome put a barrier around her, keeping the girl away from her.
 
And I know.
There's nothing I can say.
 
The four hands ripped through the barrier, leaving Kagome shocked.
 
A life that's so demanding,
I get so weak.
Kagome fired her arrow, as it shot through one of the hands, heading straight at the girl.
 
Can you see?
My eyes are shining bright
.
 
The arrow hit the girl, her whole left arm gone. The grabbed her bleeding arm, crying in pain, but the hands still coming.
 
A love that's so demanding,
I can't speak.
 
Kagome shut her eyes, as two tears slipped down her cheek. I'm sorry Inuyasha. I love you. She opened her eyes, just in time to see the end…
Two hands went straight for her arms, tearing them apart from the socket, bones cracking as the limbs lefts. Blood started to pour down, staining her school uniform shirt. Kagome screamed in pain, as her eyes went into shock, as the 3rd hand grabbed her left leg. She stared at the hand, and moved to stare at the girl.
 
Cause I'm out here, on the other side,
Of a jet black hotel mirror,
Kagome felt the pressure on her leg from the hand, and she gritted her teeth. Breathing heavily, Kagome tried to hold on. Maybe Inuyasha is coming. But I doubt I'll get out of this. “Now tell me… What are you?!” The girl yelled again, taking a few steps in. Panting hard, Kagome tried to find her breathing again, as the girl lost her patients. “Damn it! TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE!!!” She screamed again, but Kagome didn't noticed it, as the blood kept on flowing out, making her dizzy.
 
Your silence makes me hold my breath,
All the time has passed you by
 
“FINE DON'T TALK!” She screamed again, sending her other 2 hands out, the hand on her leg, tighten harder, and ripped her leg out. Kagome screamed, blood spitting out, the blood leaked down the steps, and settled around the well. Kagome eyes were dull as she kept on reality. Kagome lifted her head up, to see the hands coming for their 2nd attack. Kagome dropped her head down, and the girl narrowed her eyes towards the wall behind her. A black lines were been formed, into a mirror.
 
I know it was destined to go wrong
You were looking for the great escape
To chase your demons away
 
The 1st hand ripped through its way to Kagome's heart, cold warmth surrounded her heart, and the girl smiled. The next grabbed her neck, choking her slowly, so she could watch the pain swim in the eyes. The black lines joined together, as there was now a black oval on the wall, behind Kagome.
 
For so long, I've tried to shield you from the world
You couldn't face the freedom on your own
Here I am
Left in silence
 
The hand tightens on her neck, as Kagome started to find it hard to breathe. “You are going to talk now?” She asked, with Kagome silence for awhile, until she shook her head for a no. clenching her own hands, the girl screamed, as pressure got to much, started to break the bones in Kagome's neck. The blood continued to pour from her leg, and what's left of her arms. Blood slowly pour from her mouth, as Kagome felt everything fading away.
 
You gave up the fight
You left me behind
All that stands forgiven
You'll always be mine
I know deep inside
All that stands forgiven
 
Kagome closed her eyes, and started to cough. Sorry Inuyasha, I can't wait any longer. Suddenly, the hand on her neck ripped it, tearing the bones as her neck shattered. The hand gripped her heart, squeezed hard, feeling the blood leak from her heart. Kagome screamed, as all the hands went in her gut, tearing everything apart, until it all exploded. Limbs, blood, everything covered the well house. As the girl started to head out, a bright blue light came into sight, as she stood still.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
When Inuyasha hit the ground, he instantly fell over by the strong scent of blood. Bringing up a hand, he tried to cover his nose, but failed as the blood was all over. Kagome. Inuyasha jumped out of the well, stumbling a bit, because of all the limbs, bones, and the blood. The whole room was covered in red, as it dripped from the roof. Falling to his knees, his eyes set on the figure between the open door. “YOU!” She turned around; blood covered the front of her body, as she chucked something from her hand, and made sure he got a good look at it. His eyes widen, as Kagome's head landed in front of him, eyes still opened, as they stared at him.
 
I've been so lost since you've gone
Why not me before you?
Why did fate deceive me?
Everything turned out so wrong
Why did you leave me in silence?
 
Inuyasha screamed, as the tears pour down his eyes, and the girl slowly walked away. The door swing open, Mrs. Higurashi got a glimpsed at the young girl running down the stairs. Mrs. Higurashi tensed when she heard Inuyasha screamed. Running towards the well, Mrs. Higurashi dropped at the sight of the well.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
“Don't worry young Miko. We will look after you, until you can walk again.” The man walked away from a glass coven. Wires connected to the side, ran all over the floor into control panels, as workers behind typed away. Inside the glass coven was fogged up, steamed surrounded by the being inside. The man walked behind one of the five control panels, and stood beside a worker. “Professor how is she?” The man looked at the professor waiting for an answer, until the professor pointed at the screen. “Take a look Mr. Tenkin.” Mr. Tenkin looked down at the screen. A young girl laid there, dead still, white straps covered her breasts, head, her hips and down, her shoulders.
 
“It might take a while Mr. Tenkin, but we have been working as fast as we can. Her body was a wreck when she got here.” Mr. Tenkin nodded, while staring at the girl. Mr. Tenkin straighten and head towards the door. “I'm leaving her in your hands Professor. Don't let me down.” The Professor nodded and went back to work. The door slide opened and Mr. Tenkin walked out. The Professor looked up at the black mirror on the wall, and staring at it sadly.
 
*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!* !*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*
 
Like it? Lol…. I was in a strange mood, and I wondered what happen if Lucy came… the first 6 sets of lyrics were from `Famous Last Words' by My Chemical Romance, but they aren't in order. And the rest were from `Forgiven' by Within Temptation. I know I got a lot of stories out, but I'll get going on them. I hope you like the start and please comment, to known to continue writing.