Elfen Lied Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Elfen Lied Inuyasha ❯ UPDATES!!! ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I am so sorry for the lack of updates this past few weeks. Believe it or not, I actually haven’t been into surgery yet. It was rescheduled to the 5th of March, today actually. A few of the reasons why I haven’t been able to update is because of the frequent visits to and fro from hospitals.

I’ve been through hospitals at least 7 times this month. About two weeks ago I had a spasm attack in my lower stomach while eating lunch at school. I went into E.R. and learned that I have a Urinary Tract Infection. Bummer. And I still got that lump in my leg.

I also made the school softball team (amazingly due to my recent health issues) and practices are about 3 hours each for everyday. I’ll be shortstop, to anyone who cares. LOL!

Once again, I am seriously sorry for the lack of updates and I know that a lo of you are more than eager to know how I write out this story. Though, I am sorry to say, many of you are going to be surprised with how it all turns out. A lot of you are asking whether this’ll be an Inuyasha+Kagome fanfic or an Inuyasha+Lucy fanfic. Like I said, you might be surprised. Might. I can’t emphasis enough that my mind works in strange ways. One day I’d say that black is my favorite color because it goes with everything then the other I might say orange because it’s so bright and eye catching. It’s hard to say really. You’ll just have to be patient and see.

I’d also like to apologize upon the whole mistakes deal. It is true that I have totally butchered a lot of characters names throughout this whole fanfic and that is totally my bad. But, I do not plan to change any mistakes because of the fact that are some readers who really could care less and I really don’t want to cause any confusion. Also, I haven’t seen Elfen Lied for over a year now and I’m trying to re watch the series on Youtube as I go when I find the time. I also have to make a few more changes to the plot in order for the whole crossover to work out smoothly. So, my bad, but you gonna have to live with it.

So many people have been getting into this whole thing on the few sites that I’ve posted it so I’m debating on whether I should create a private forumn where I and my readers can go and talk about the new plot, mistakes or disappointments, different animes, or just whatsoever thing we feel like chatting about. I’m also in the process of making cool backgrounds for my computer that relates to the fic as well. If anyone has any ideas or wants to help out just contact me through the site. You can also google my name, InuHalfDemon, and should get some results. I’m everywhere. JK!

Also, before I go, TO ALL YOU INUYASHA FANS OUT THERE!!!!! I’ll be selling some new DVDS that I just got that are the seasons 1-3 boxset containing episodes 1-54 and a 2 disc set of the movies 1-4. I also got some lightly used DVDS that are the 4th season containing episodes 55-72. They are ALL IN ENGLISH. If anyone is interested please contact me through the site. I’m not sure on the prices but I’m not too greedy. They’ll be selling on Ebay but not for awhile. I can also post up pictures if you’d like. This could go in very well with that new forumn I want to start up. Maybe, I will. Anywho, I’ll just be seeing you guys around. Thanks for being such awesome readers though. Sorry that I couldn’t be a better writer. Til’ later on, toodles!!!