Elfen Lied Fan Fiction ❯ Die Wut Des Damon ❯ Anfang ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Screams rang through the night, as blood splattered against gray concrete walls, and lifeless bodies, most of them missing limbs, fell to the black asphalt streets in the allies of Kamakura in the Kanagawa Prefecture of Japan. As the bodies finally settled in their final positions of death, a young boy of about 18 stood in the middle of all the carnage. He was about six foot tall, with medium length black hair and dark, piercing blue eyes, looking like a ordinary human being, except for the two small horns growing from the sides of his head. “Hehehe….well looks like an elite S.W.A.T. team can’t even put up a decent fight” he said with a sinister, murderous smile. “Well now all that’s left is to find Lucy and destroy her” he said wiping blood from around his eyes and the rest of his face. Slowly he turned towards the town and headed in its direction, trees and other objects mysteriously being ripped from the ground and flung away from the road in random directions.
Kurama stood before chief Kakuzawa in his office on the research facility off the coast off Kamakura. “What do you mean he’s escaped?!” Kakuzawa said looking angrily over his table at Kurama. “Sir, I mean that number 1 has escaped and has completely wiped out 30 of our best men and an entire S.W.A.T. team unit with no problem” he replied trying not to lose his patience with the chief. “So, you’re trying to tell me that Kaneda escaped and you couldn’t stop him then?” the chief replied coldly. “Yes sir, that’s exactly what I’m trying to say” Kurama said holding back his anger the best he could. Kurama had always hated the chief, even before he had to kill his own daughter because he was ordered to kill all Diclonious, even his own Mariko. Atleast that was the story he was told to believe, as the director took his daughter and experimented on her to make her the most powerful Diclonious there was, even if she was a Silpelit, or a half-breed Diclonious. “I see… hmm…” he said deep in thought as he tried to figure out a way to take care of the problem “send number 35 after him, but do not allow her to kill him or number 2, I want them both alive” he said as he turned away from Kurama. “So we’re going after Lucy again then commander?” Kurama asked. “Yes as you know both Kaneda and Lucy are the only two known original Diclonious, the brother and sister of evolution, and plus Kaneda is the only known male Diclonious as well” the chief said with an evil smile on his face. “Understood sir” Kurama said as he turned and left the room to prepare number 35 for combat. “What!? You want us to prepare 35 for combat!” Akiso Naguasi asked as Kurama walked towards number 35’s cell. “Yes, she is needed to capture both Lucy and Kaneda” he said to the terrified scientist. “But sir, she’s completely unstable…she’ll kill us all!” Akiso said in a shrill voice. “No she’ll obey us this time. I’ll make sure of it” he said looking towards Mariko’s cell. Even if she is a monster, she’ll still obey me, even she can’t turn against her own father he thought as the cell doors opened. There in middle of the large metal cell, strapped to a metal table lay a small girl with blonde hair and pink eyes. Surrounding her were many large transparent arms that seemed to feel out for something to touch. “Number 35 is the only third generation Silpelit, and her vectors are so strong that you can see them, plus she also has 27 vectors, making her the strongest Diclonious ever” Akiso said as Kurama looked at her. “Yes I know all about her… she is my daughter” he replied nonchalantly, shocking Akiso. Akiso looked as if she were going to say something then she stopped and looked at the ground. “Never mind that now, just get her ready for combat” Kurama said starting to head for the door to go back to his office. “Sir, just how dangerous is her opponent if I may ask?” Akiso asked. “Hmm… well you saw what Lucy did to Nana, but Kaneda is on a completely different level than Lucy. He has 8 vectors compared to Lucy’s 4 and has a range of 16 meters which is equal to Mariko’s own range. Like Mariko, he is truly a monster” Kurama said shuddering at the thought of Kaneda’s destructive rampage through the facility just two days before. “She’ll be ready by nightfall sir” Akiso said, seeing Kurama’s terrified shuddering and turned towards Mariko. “I expect that to be so” Kurama answered as he left the room and closed the door.