Elfen Lied Fan Fiction ❯ Die Wut Des Damon ❯ Schlacht! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


“Who the hell was that” Yuka and Kouta both asked Lucy as they arrived back at their house. “That was my brother, Kaneda” Lucy said, shaking out of terror at the thought of fighting him. “What does he want with you?” Kouta asked, approaching Lucy from behind. “He wants to….to kill me, because… he believes it’s my fault he was tortured as a kid” She answered, her voice faltering at times. “Bu…but why?” Yuka asked coming up beside Kouta. “It’s because of the murders you committed all those years ago, isn’t it?” Kouta asked, remembering how jealousy had driven her to kill as a child. “Yes, he believed that the murders I committed caused him to be tortured, and the day I was caught, he saw me and was told it was my fault” she said, still shaking. “But it wasn’t your murders that did it was it?” Kouta replied from beside her now. “No, it was the fact that they were evil bastards at the facility we were prisoners at” she replied, contempt rising in her voice, “they tortured all of us because we were different” she continued, raising her clenched fist. “You can run, but you can’t hide Lucy” Kaneda said as he stood outside the Kaede house. “Guh!… no… he’s already found us!” Lucy exclaimed as a trashcan tore through the wall right beside her. “Come on Lucy, come and fight me!” Kaneda said as he raised his vectors and prepared to attack. “Brin…bring it on” she stammered back, raising her vectors and prepared to defend herself. There’s no way I can beat him, he’s just too strong! she thought as his vectors suddenly shot towards her. Here it comes she thought as she cringed and tried to block his eight vectors with her four. “Not so fast!” another voice shouted out as Nana flipped off the roof behind Kaneda and sent one of her vectors into the back of Kaneda’s head and through his brain’s penal gland. At once Kaneda grabbed his head and his vectors vanished. “What have you done!” he roared out at her before getting slammed against a wall by Lucy’s vectors. “I just disabled your vectors for awhile, don’t worry it’s only temporary” the small Diclonious answered with a smile. “I wouldn’t worry about what she did to you now if I were you” Lucy sneered towards him with a hint of anger. “Grr… why haven’t you killed me yet?” he asked, regarding her with great contempt, “go ahead and finish what you started 13 years ago” he finished. “I haven’t killed you because you’re my brother and I can’t kill you because of that, and besides I’m not to blame for what they did to you. If you remember the torture started when you were born and they took you away from mother and me. They just told you that it was my fault so you wouldn’t kill anymore of their scientist who got careless” she snapped, as she slapped him with one of her other vectors. “Huh…?” he said stunned by the fact that Lucy was crying and not trying to hurt him, much less kill him.