Elfen Lied Fan Fiction ❯ Father ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]


Summary: Mangaverse, Anna loves Father…doesn’t she? One shot drabble. I don’t own Elfen Lied.


Father…Anna loves Father…Father has done so much for Anna…

Yes…

Done so much to Anna…

But it doesn’t matter…Anna loves Father…

Father thought Anna was a failure, just like Granny, despite what he said. These horns have nothing to do with being superior. Anna’s smart, isn’t she? Because she knows. Anna knows all. Anna is no failure, not anymore.

Unlike those stupid scientists, Anna knows the threat of the diclonius isn’t that great. Even if many humans die, eventually all the silpelits will die off quickly, they age so fast. The only ones capable of reproduction are “Lucy” and Anna’s…step brother. But do you honestly believe that they can uphold an entire race, filled with over ninety-nine percent intellectually useless beings, possessing naught but the ability to kill and the will to. None of the silpelits will ever be of great use to their race, one with only one goal: to kill another. Such a foolish ambition, when they die, what do you do? You’ll slowly die out one by one, and you’ll die with them. They are the source of your armies, of you, without them you are nothing.

But Anna will forgive their foolishness, because Father deceives them.

And Anna loves Father.

Father thinks many things. Father thinks he fooled Anna. He is a mortal, Anna, a god. A god he created. I am his oracle. But just because the oracle delivers you an answer, doesn’t mean it has given you the right one. Father has confused intelligence with honesty, and Anna’s never been very honest.

Even though Anna loves Father.

When Anna was a failure, when Anna branded herself a thing she didn’t understand, even then naivety did not mean Anna was honest. Anna always lied to father…

Because Anna loves Father.

Anna did not want Father to think she was more pathetic then what Father and Granny already thought of Anna, so Anna made things up, Anna twisted the truth to make it sweet and easy for them to swallow up so quickly with no doubts of Anna’s true feelings. But Anna knows Father would never care about such trivial things in the first place. Father is to busy worrying about his plans to kill one race and replace it with one just as bad, if not worse. Anna herself was never important to father, only how Anna could fit into Father’s plans. That’s why Father never cared about Anna’s good running, only on her weak study skills.

And Father, of course, gave Anna a request, not truly a request, because Anna could see in Father’s eyes that what he said would be done. Father wanted Anna to be superior. And Anna now is, isn’t she? Now that she is no longer “Anna”? And when Anna was laying on the cold metallic table, in the room smelling of disinfectants and emitting the feel of death and sadness, Anna realized something.

And so when Father comes to Anna, Anna now lies for a different reason.

Anna lies when she says he can take over the world.

Anna lies when she says that he is a diclonius.

Anna lies when she says she loves him.

Because Anna hates Father.