Eureka Seven Fan Fiction ❯ E7: Becoming one ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Eureka Seven.
 
Eyes closed; the space between their lips was shrinking. The gap then dissipated to nothing, Renton pressed his lips lovingly against those of Eureka. The coralian returned the kiss, her cheeks reddening from a blush. Eureka whimpered softly, desperate for Renton's touch.
 
“Her lips…they feel so soft.”
 
Nirvash's parting words made a roaring return in Renton's mind. “If you return to the planet and further evolution by two becoming one, we will return one day before you.” He understood perfectly what the machine meant. Now was the moment, the mood was right.
 
Renton suddenly disengaged from the kiss, dissatisfied with the clothes that were dying to be shed, and fumbled to remove the long flowing white dress the coralian was wearing.
 
Eureka gasped and snapped out of a reverie, her eldritch amethyst eyes grew large in alarm. She pushed Renton away lightly and hung her arms around herself. Eureka held her head down, pale complexion flushed. The sprite-like girl felt her stomach churning, like butterflies fluttering inside them.
 
It then dawned upon the slow-headed Renton. The coralian didn't understand what was going on. Eureka was born from the scab coral, not of union of male and female. He remembered once she asked Holland and Talho how babies were formed. Eureka was fascinated with the human biology, but she didn't realize that she herself can actually procreate.
 
He gave a reassuring smile. Renton held her hand, fingers interlocking. Eureka returned a nervous smile and nodded meekly.
 
 
He entered her.
 
Eureka bit her lower lip to stifle a cry; the pain was sharp and sudden. She trusted Renton. More than anyone else in the world. Pain subsided quickly, only to be replaced by a pleasure she never felt before. Eureka took a sharp intake of breath and wrapped her lithe arms around Renton.
 
“I love you, Renton.”
 
“I love you too, Eureka.” He replied, and planted a kiss on her cheek.
 
Human and Coralian became one. It was the union of two souls.
 
x-x-x-x-x-x-x
 
He gazed fondly at the sleeping coralian. Snuggled warmly in his arms, Eureka slept with a peaceful smile on her face.
 
Renton then turned his gaze towards the ceiling of the make-shift hut, and began to reminisce…
 
Two years ago, he thought his hometown Bellforest was the worst place ever in the planet. It lacked trappar waves and fast-paced bustling commotion. Compared to any other cities, Bellforest seemed like a ghost town. But for once, Renton longed for the “worst place in the planet”. All he wanted now was to settle down with Eureka in his quiet and peaceful hometown. And well, start a family.
 
So much has happened during a span of one and a half year, it seemed …surreal. It all started from the day he met the pilot of the legendary LFO, Eureka. Shocking how much he has experienced in such a short period of time, Renton's head spun from the myriad of accumulated memories and emotions. He has grown from a kid to a world-renowned hero - greater than even his father, Adrock Thurston.
 
“Renton…” She whispered sleepily. Her `butterfly' wings cast a lambent glow throughout the creaky hut.
 
“Hmm?” Renton stared into Eureka's clear amethyst eyes.
 
“You're not sleeping?”
 
“Err…soon…I couldn't sleep.” Renton let out a small laugh.
 
Eureka nodded and smiled softly. “I wish this moment can go on forever…”
 
“Eureka…”
 
He held the sprite-like girl closer, and reveled in the contact.
 
Tomorrow, both of them will continue to find their way out of this unknown land and travel back to Bellforest. Hopefully; the kids should be staying with his grandfather. He and Eureka have missed their adopted children.