Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Life is a Fashion Fairytale ❯ Building Block: 'A' Enter Blue eyed Hunk ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
That mans voice sounded just like my grandfathers but... The thing is my grandfather... Is dead

Naw that couldn't be him I just doesn't ask that this could happen.. Right? It makes no sense for him to sound like that. Maybe he is just really old and that is probably why he sounds like papa...yeah... That's it.

<<Anyways>> I thought, <<I should get going because they might find me here>>. But just as I got up to leave, my heel broke. But that was the least of my worries. They heard me, and because I was so close, they heard exactly where that squeal came from.

They came up to me and I was scared, up until he talked to me in his soothing voice that sounded just like my grandfathers.

"Are you alright ma'am?", he said, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yes thank you . Well actually I don't know because it feels like It twisted".

"Well I don't think it's that bad,let me take a look", as he said that, he smiled back and he looked so much younger than I thought.

He was super attractive and, even though we just met, I was so comfortable around him. So I thought to myself, <<now, Marcie this is your chance to find someone to love. Just like Nell said, "you think that Zachary would've wanted you to dwell on his death? Find someone new to be happy with because that is what he would've wanted", and she was right. This was the chance I've been waiting for>>

"Well", he started, " I think you just need to be a little more careful when you're walking in these stilettos", yeah..... He was right but I wasn't really listening because I was too busy looking deep into his deep blue eyes (wow, what a hunk!). But now that I've really taken a good look, They kind of looked like they were black, they didn't look like that before did they? But they somehow seemed even more beautiful when I looked away. So much longing filled my heart when I looked away so I just HAD to look back. But what I saw when I looked back was......

Darkness. It's getting darker. I'm confused. Why can't I see his beautiful face? All of a sudden I feel a little....


Master. Master. Why am I denied access to Master?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Marilia here.

So I know that this chapter was a little rushed but I was dying to put this story up. I was just gonna have this man actually BE her grandfather but I thought that would be a little less dramatic and I like me some DRAMA. ;)

If you keep reading, it will get better! Because Eliese is still helping me even though Layna can't (she's a little too 'grown up' for my childish things, I guess).

The next chapter introduces antiperfect woman and blue eyed hunk. Also, whose side they're on.

(pause for dramatic effect)

Find out in the next chapter, "Life isn't always what it seems/Sometimes those bowling balls are crystal clear"

Byebye!

Love ya,
Marilia