Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Breathing Fire ❯ Gift ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
"Look it, the emo kid!" a heavy kid with ugly teeth said. Another snickered,he wasn't fat but he was ulgy though. I rolled my eyes and turn to other direction. I hate them so much and friend is to scared all though she says that she's not afraid of them. Sence they have a short attention spand they lost of interest in what they thought was bullying me.


Finally! the bus stop at my house. My friend yelled bye and I just nodded. I walked in the house and set my stuff down walking to the livingroom. "Hi, mom." I said smiling trying to hide my anger.
"Raven, why are you mad?" she asked seeing right pass my fake smile. I grin this time, I couldn't help it. "Mother always knows no matter how hard I try not look like Rick and Marvin won't stop bugging me." I replied sarcasticly.


"You know what would make them stop? A good butt kicking." joke Dad. My grin grew wider as ran towards him with arms wide open. I forgot about the boys who always teased me on the bus.
"I miss you. Oh! that reminds me I got you something while I was gone." Dad said digging though his bag. He pull out an old bracelite that was made to look like a small dragon that raps around your wrist.
"It's so cool,Dad! Thanks." I said taking the bracelite.It fit just right just a little cold, but theres something about it that is strange.

The next day at school, I shown the bracelite to Katey. "It's made of pure gold! Your dad got you this?" she said like she knew everything. "Yeah, I get this strange feeling when I wear it." I replied. She stared at me a moment before she started laughing "Raven, thats funny!"
I made a face and walked to my next class.

Converting /tmp/phpA2Dk2x to /dev/stdout