Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ Shoto Baby! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Isaac, how far is Shoto," asked Mist. "It's pretty far Mist, but at the rate we're going, I'd say we'll be there in 5-10 days," Isaac said as he looked down at her. "That is, if we're lucky," he said as he sighed. "It's that far Isaac," said Ki. "Yes, but if the train was still up it'd be more like a day," said Isaac. "What there was a train," said Mist. "Yeah, but they replaced it with a trame servise," said Isaac. "Oh good, then we won't have to walk all the way," said Ki. "Well there's a toll of 50 silver pieces though," said Isaac. "I have enough," said Ki. "I don't," said Mist. "Hmm..." Isaac said as he searched through his wallet and gave her the toll money. "Whoa, Isaac, where'd you get that kind of money," asked Ki. "I don't feel obliged to answer that Ki, you see that has to do with the my past job. Which in turn has to do with the Elves, and I do not wish to talk about them." Isaac said in a dark, murderous, horrid tone. His voice alone made Ki tremble in fear but the sight of him made her fall to her knees and cry.
 
 
 
 
They were finally at the trame site, and were handing the clerk their money, and then they took off.
 
 
 
 
"Hey Isaac, how far is it to Shoto anyway," said Ki. "It's pretty far, but at the rate we're going it take 5-10 days, that is if we're lucky," he said. "It's that far," said Mist. "There used to be a train that came by, but they closed it," he said. "That's great, now we haven't any choice but to walk" growned Ki. "I said they closed the train, what I didn't say was that they have it where you can go over the tracks with a trolly," he said with a smirk. "That's nice to know," said Mist. "But the toll is 50 silver pieces," said Isaac. "I have enough," said Ki. "I don't," said Mist. "Hmmm...," Isaac said as he pulled out enough money for them both. "Whoa, where did you get that kind of money," said Ki. Silence was her only responts as he gave the money to Mist. "Ki, I would rather not say," he said as he walked on. "Also please do not ever ask anything about my past," he said. His words, as sharp as blades, left Ki standing there speachless.
 
 
 
They were finally at the ex-train station. They paid their ways and took off.
 
 
 
"So Isaac, what's so great about Shoto," asked Mist. "It's known for it's knowledge of ledgions, prophecies, and life. So that makes it our first target," said Isaac. "Also Mist, it has the best food, cleanest cities, highest knowledge, and best of allit's neutral! So those goons from the F.S.P. won't dare to do anything to us there," said Ki. "But what if the do," said Mist. "That won't happen Mist, like Ki said, they have more numbers than they do. So if they attack us they'll be doomed," said Isaac. "If you say so Isaac," said Mist. "Don't worry Mist everythings fine," said Isaac. Isaac looked around, then he said, "we're almost there you two."
 
 
 
 
Two days later they were there. "Is this our stop Isaac," said Mist. "Yes, this is our stop," answered Isaac. "What are we waiting for," said Ki.
 
 
Soon they were at the library looking at old ledgons. They looked and looked untill Ki found one that looked promising. She then wrote it down. Soon she met up with the others. "So did you two find anything," asked Isaac. "Nothing Isaac," said Mist. "I did Isaac, but it doesn't look good," said Ki. "What is it Ki," said Isaac curiously. "It talks about an elf, hat would someday come and destroy all those who come in his way in finding the Daughter of the Mist. And when they come together to rid the world of its powers. Also it says that when that happends the people left of those powers, will become their slaves. This is followed by the fact that they shall rebel and their people and races destroyed. Along with their races and existance frgotten," said Ki. " But dude, me, the Lord of the world! The subpreme leader," Isaac said with exitment. "Isaac," said Ki and Mist at the same time. "Isaac, that's why they're after you," said Ki. "Then let's find out more about this, 'Daughter of the Mist, and this ledgen," said Isaac. "Right," said Ki.
 
 
 
 
Soon they all came back with a pile of books and were going through them. "Geese this stuff has more to it than I thought," said Isaac. "Oh this is very intreging," said Mist. "Some of this is distubing," said Isaac. "But we need to know this," said Isaac.
 
 
 
5 hours later they read every book in their possession. "That was boring," said Isaac. "Yes it was," said Ki. "I found it very intriging," said Mist. "You two ready to put these back," said Isaac.
 
 
An hour later, they had gotten all the books up and were at a resteraunt. "All thoses books gave me was a headack, but I did learn somethings," said Isaac. "That's nice Isaac," said Ki as she chlinched her head. "I want to know who the Daught of the Mist is," said Mist. "Welll the books say that her beuty is more radiant than the sun at twillight, her skin is as soft as mist, her voice like an angel, and she will wear a dress of silvery blue. She will be called the Mist of Twillight. Wow she must be beutiful, but that's beside the point, the point is is that we're looking for a girl with light blue eyes, light colored hair, light skin. I doubt she'd be wearing the dress," said Isaac. "You know Isaac when you and her meet, the destruction will begin," said Ki. "Yeah. I know, but if we don't the world will be destroyed by a great war, and the survivors will be judged," said Isaac. Ki sighed as she said," you're right Isaac, it's just the thing," "Don't worry Ki, worry doesn't look good on you," said Isaac. "You're right Isaac," said Ki. As soon as she fineshed, a girl that matched the discription of the Daughter of the Mist came in. "Excuse me ladies," said Isaac as he walked over to her. "Hey there miss," he said. "Are... could you be," she started. "That depends, are you the Daughter of the Mist," he asked. "Yes, so are you the chosen," she asked. "Yes, since I'm the last elf," Isaac said. "Wow, you're pretty," he said. "And you're hansome," she said. "I, Isaac, the Chosen, reconize this woman as the Daughter of the Mist," he said. " "I, Dew, the Daughter of the Mist, reconize this man as the chosen," she said. "Let our enimies perish, and our friends be blessed, for now we're together," they said. Then a bright light appeared and ingulfed them. "Chosen, Mist of the Twighlight, you shall now be judged," said a voice.