Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mist ❯ The Way of War ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

3 months later, the leaders of all the races and even Shoto joined Isaac in a discussion on how to destroy the F.S.P. . "Isaac, what you're saying is true, but what are we going to do to stop them," said one. "A snick attack," said Isaac as eyebrows raised. "You want to anbush them, but how do you plan on breaking into their teritory," the same person asked. "Have you all forgotten that we Elves are the best at war. We shall attack at night with a two person team and also one leader." "I see, two people in a team so that it doesn't draw subsipition, ingenious Isaac," said a voice in the back. "Thank you, Lord Yum Yum, but I cannot take credit, untill it is done, and the war is finest." "Ah, so true Isaac," said Yum Yum. "Yes it is Yum Yum," said another. "Oh Ren, I didn't know you were here since you always neglect to come to this sort of thing," Yum Yum said as he looked back at him. "That's true," said Ren. "Lords Yum Yum and Ren, do you care to explain or can we continue with the meeting," Isaac said. "Go ahead Isaac," said Yum Yum but then Ren said," oh no Yum Yum, Isaac's new, so he doesn't know about us." At his words Isaac tenced up at what he could have ment by that. "Don't worry Isaac, Ren and I are just brothers, who happen to destest each other," said Yum Yum as Isaac returned to normal. "Heh, that's an understatement Yum Yum," said Ren as he shot him a nasty look. "Ren, this is no place to talk about such matters, nor do I wish to desend to your level," said Yum Yum with a tongue as shape as a blade. "Oh yeah well," Ren started when Isaac said, "Lords Ren and Yum Yum, can we please continue with our meeting. Some of us would like to leave today," "Fine," said Ren. "Just get on with it then," said Yum Yum. "Okey, so we'll do the ambush in a month, during that time we'll asemble teams," Isaac said. "Isaac, you are the successor of the Elves," said one. "Thank you, but as I said before, I cannot take credit," replied Isaac. "You are just like your father Isaac, but your more understanding and keep your cool better than he did. Not to mention you keep the peace contantly, and you have a certain something that demands the best of people," said another. At the mans words everyone spoke or shook their heads in agreement. "I am, I didn't know my father since he died when I was 3," said Isaac. "That's right, you were his youngest," said the same leader from before. "He thought you wouldn't take this path," the man continued. "His litttle boy, Isaac, a spy, a assassin, a leader, a ninja, and a body guard; he'd be proud and not to mention jelious," said another. "You're right Nato he would," said one. "Agreed Sai," another said. "Oh Zeb would be so proud, much more proud than he was of Jacob," another one said. Soon Isaac was flooded by words of his father and brother that he found himself clinching his head and crying. "Everyone, what fools are you, talking about them, knowing that they are dead. Infront of Isaac like it is nothing! Do you all not see how it's hurting him!? Do you even care," yelled Yum Yum. At his words Isaac looked up. "My brother is right, you dare talk of them, good or bad, infront of the person who was hurt most! Do any of you have any feelings," yelled Ren as he looked at Isaac and Yum Yum. "Their right everyone, we shouldn't talk about then if it's going to hurt someone," said a voice in the back. "But Emperise May, we didn't know, and we meant nothing by it," said Sai. "It was fine at first, but then Sai, it was out of line! It was very rude for everyone to start talking about them infront of Isaac! Did you even think of what he must feel when you talk about them infront of him!? Do you feel no shame, you all are horrible," she cried out."But my lady..." one started to say right before Isaac shouted, "shut up! Who do you people think you are!? How dare you all speak of them and then say you all didn't know it was hurting me! I don't care who you are, but if that's how you treat people then leave!" "Isaac," said Lords Ren Yum Yum and May. "You all are very hateful for this but if you fight with me we'll stop them, if you don't like me then I'm not stopping you," said Isaac. Everyone in the room looked up at him in shock. "Now everyone think of how it feels to talk about your family members that are dead. Then a whole bunch of people start talking about them infront of you. Soon after that it has become out of hand, and no one even bothers to stop them. Then finally someone speaks up, but that doesn't phase them. Another tries, and once again they do not listen. A third then puts their hand in, breaks thought to them somewhat. Then when you speak, everyone is mad at you, imagine that, and then dare to look at me," said Isaac. "In the name of our contries, we're truely sorry," they said. "Okey, this meeting is agurned," said Isaac as he walked out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Isaac wait up," said Yum Yum. "Yeah Isaac wait up," said Ren as him and May ran after him. "I told the girls I'd have lunch with them 5 minutes ago, so walk with me or let me be. Also thanks," he said as he walked onward. "You're welcome Isaac," said Ren. "Isaac is something wrong," said May as she looked at his face. "It still haunts me," he said. "What does Isaac," said May. "My past, the memories are like a plague to me," he said. "They made it worse, but it may be that they didn't feel anything but, I could," he continued. "Isaac, get ahold of yourself," said Yum Yum. "Would you three please tell the ladies that I won't be coming, their waiting at the Silver Moon" said Isaac as he disappered. "What's up with Isaac, huh Yum Yum," asked Ren. "I don't know Ren, but we better tell those ladies that he's not coming," said Yum Yum.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Where's Isaac, he said he'd be here by now," said Dew. "Yes he did, but he might of been held up at the meeting," said Ki. "Yeah, he might have," said Mist. "Hello ladies," said a voice. "Lord Yum Yum, nice to see you again sir," said Ki. "Daddy," Mist said as she hugged Ren. "Mist, it's good to see you again," he said. "Hello," said May. "Ren, you never told me that you had a daughter," said May. "Well May this is my daughter, Mist," said Ren. "Hello Mist," May said. "Hi," she said back. "Hello uncle Yum Yum," Mist continued. "Mist, what were you thinking running off like that," said Ren. "Sorry daddy, but if I didn't go with Isaac, the F.S.P. would have killed me," she said. "That's right Ren, they would have, since they kill anyone who he comes in contact with," said Yum Yum. "It's the same thing with us," said Ki. "But why kill people," said May. "Who knows, but one things for sure is that they have to be stopped," said Yum Yum. "That's true Yum Yum," said Ren. "By the way, Isaac said to tell you that he wouldn't be joining you all, so I subpose we will be eating with you," said May. "He's not," said Mist. "Don't be sad Mist, Isaac just had a rough time at the meeting is all," said Ren. "What do you mean by that," asked Dew. "They started in on his family," said Yum Yum. "What! They didn't," yelled Dew. "Yes, and what's worse is they wouldn't stop, even when he started to cry," said a very disgusted May. "What were they thinking," said Ki. "Who knows, but you should have seen them tence up when he yelled at him, man was he scary," said Ren. "Are you kidding, my husband Isaac, crying," said Dew."Yes... wait a second, you and him are married," said Ren. 'If my brother were to look at his hand, he would have seen his ring.' 'What is he an idiot, if Isaac didn't have a ring on, I'd have already taken him for myself,' thought May. 'What kind of numb skull is he, doesn't he pay attention to people,' thought Ki. 'How can this goofup be Mist's father, he's so stupid,' thought Dew. 'Why did daddy just make himself look like the stupidest fool alive,' thought Mist as she shook her head in disgrace. With everyone looking at him like he was stupid, he said, "sorry, I didn't think about it." 'Hmmm... he's kind of cute,' thought May. "Say Ren, do you want to have dinner with me at the Blue Lake tonight," said May. "Is that a date," said Ren. "Why yes it is," said May. "Then I accept," said Ren. "That reminds me miss Ki, did we not have a date before you left," said Yum Yum. "Why yes we did," said Ki. "Hey Lord Ren, what about Mist. "Oh yeah," he said as he looked down at her. "Don't worry I'll watch her," said Dew. "What you will," said Ren. "Sure," she replied. "Thanks a lot Dew," said Ren.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isaac walked downstairs to see Dew and Mist in the livingroom playing. "Hey Mist, when di you get here," said Isaac. "Lord Ren dropped her off while he and Emperise May went on their date," replied Dew. "I see, well don't you think it's time for her to go to bed," Isaac said as he looked at the clock. "Wow, it's already 9:00, you're right Isaac it is," said Dew.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Later that night)
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh hi Lord Ren," said Isaac. "Hi Isaac, I'm sorry to distrub you at this hour but I have come to retrive Mist," said Ren. "Okey, I'll go get her then," said Isaac as he walked up the stairs. "Alright, he's getting her," said Ren. "Good," said a voice as Ren fell to the ground. "Isaac, what's daddy doing on the ground," asked Mist. At that Isaac picked her up and brought her to his and Dew's room. "Dew, get up, there's something wrong," he said. "This better be good," she said. "It is," he said as they walked down stairs. "Hi Isaac," yelled a young Kitsune (fox people). "What, Tie, when did you get here," said Isaac. "Oh Lord Ren brought me," he replied.Tie's orange hair was in messy spikes, and he wore all black. "Lord Ren," said Isaac. "Yep, he said he was stopping by so I desided to go with him" said the wild Kitsune. "And also cause I wanted to say happy brithday to you," Tie continued. "What it is," said Isaac. "Yeah man, it's like 12:30A.M., April 1st, so happy brithday," said Tie. "Thanks Tie, but isn't that your mother behind you," said Isaac. Tie swung around to see no one. "April fools Tie," said Isaac as he started to laugh. "Hey Isaac, what's an April Fool," asked Dew. "It's a holliday that the Elves and Kitsunes share," said Isaac. "I still don't get it," said Dew. "Have you ever heard of the Great Horror," asked Isaac. "Yes and I heard that the people who did didn't get in trouble even though hafe the city was trashed," said Dew. "Well me and Tie were behind it, and man if it wasn't my brithday and it wasn't April Fools, we would have been in trouble," said Isaac. "You mean you two were behind that," she said as her brow raised. "It was all Isaac's Idea," said Tie. "Isaac what were you thinging," Dew lashed out at him. "At the time I was thinking about the prize," he anwsered. "What you mean their was prizes," said Dew. "Sure was, I mean this day was one of the most popular hollidays ever," said Isaac. "So why haven't I heard of it," said Dew. "Cause we didn't want our holliday to be known," said Isaac. "What, you mean nobody knew about this holliday," said Dew. "Unless they were in town or someone told them no,' replied Isaac. "Well Tie, how about you move Lord Ren, while I put Mist to bed," said Isaac as he went up stairs with Mist in his arms. "I'll help you move him," said Dew. "Thanks," he said as they put him on a couch. "Tie, if you want to stay you can sleep on the other couch," she said. "Thanks," he said as she locked the door and went to bed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Isaac Gabreal Uno," yelled Dew as she looked in the mirror. "What did you do Isaac," said Tie."Oh I made her into her worst nightmare," he said with an evil grin. "You didn't, you better hope she doesn't become yours," said Ren. "Yeah Isaaac, you better hope," said Tie. "Aw, you two worry too much," he said as Dew came fiercely. "But Isaac, Dew's going to get you, and knowing her it isn't going to be pretty," said Mist. "Isaac," she yelled as she cracked her knucles behind him. "Good mornning sweetie," he said as he started to sweat. "Isaac, what is this," she said. At that looked at her. Isaac had put on white face paint, blue eyeshadow, crimson red lipstick, put her hair in a bun; dressed her in a blue kimono, and wooden shoes. "Wow," said Ren and Tie at the same time. "You look outstanding Dew," said Mist. "Yeah Dew, you do," said Isaac hastily. "Thank you, let me make breakfast for you honey," she said as she threw food at them. At that Ren, Mist and Tie retreated to the livingroom. "Sorry, sorry, please don't kill me sweetie," Isaac begged. "Aw, but baby, that wouldn't be fun," she said as she gave him a demonic look. "But Dew, it's my brithday, couldn't you spare me, I'll never do this again," Isaac begged some more. "Alright, but if anyone else tries this they're as good as dead," she said as she pointed all over her body. Dew then let him go. He then ran off as she said, "let this be a lesson to the lot of you, don't you all even make me look like a doll." "Yes ma'am," they all said. "Now how about breakfast," she said as she went to the stove.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Later that night)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fireworks were flying, as April Fools Day went on. People found themselves in all sorts of pranks, gags, and jokes. No one knew if the other was kidding or for real. Everyone was having fun, no one could wait for the April Fools Day/Isaac's party. Any one who was any one was going to the party. Isaac, Dew, Ki, Mist, Yum Yum; Ren; May, and Tie, had everything set up. Nothing was safe from their tricks. After they went to their homes and got ready, the returned and went to their spots.