Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction ❯ A swan princess fanfiction when Odette get bitten by the Bofbof and the Derek come over to save her but first he has to go through the dessert ❯ The frist chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Once up on the times Odette woke up and she seen all the pretty flowers, Derek had given her a bunch of big pink flowers there was a margarinefly on them and then Odette sniffed the pretty flowers and they smelled pretty because they were the princes flowers from the flower garden The turdle walk slowly to flower with slow music it goes bam bam bam just like the Tootsie Roll then turdle say "Look at them shadow on the wall" and then Odette scream, she put up hand and she look were the shadow are, she see that the shadow in shape of some margarinefly and then the margarinefly on the pretty flowers from the princes special flower beddings fly up and he bites Odette through the stomach
Jean-Bobfrog say "I saw this happen last week" and puffin bird say "no didn” and Jean-frog say “I did I saw a vision at the future. It was magical and good but now Odette dead what do we doing?” “we go and leave for Derek and we say him Odette is dead. And he will be sad but we have to tell him because last time we tell him and he very sad but Odette was not really dead that time but this she is.
Jean bob and puffin went to find derek, and the turdle long very slowly bam bam, he find Derek and he say “Odette like dead” when they find Derek he is arching. They tell him and he much cry a little bit, much like so many waterfall, he cry until his face is all wetting. The Jean frog and puffin they go and go back to put Odette in a coffee, they see a man turn out of a margarine fly and puffin say “You are the margarine fly that kill Odette, Now I will eat you” and the Margarinesfly name was BofBof but he wasn a margarinefly really he was a evil magician and he want to killing the royal family. But he didn't because Odette not really dead, she jus asleep like the Snow whit, only this time is wasnot an apple that did it, it was a margarinefly on some flowers from Derek. But she willn't, wake up.