Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction ❯ The Life Of A Leprechaun ❯ Lets get started! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Leprechaun
 
By: VicBorge
 
 
The next day the two boys played hide and seek in the clearing by the forest where Sean found clover the day before. The forest was a beautiful enchanted forest where many a creature would venture to in the lush land of Ireland. During the rains, you could find all kinds of creatures taking refuge there to escape the harsh downpours. There, Clover used his magic to go back to his underground home. Sean could not find him, so he called out of the window.
 
“Can you find me now?”
 
“Oh yes I can.”
 
“Then where am I?” said Clover.
 
“You are at your house!”
 
Then Scottie came home and asked, “Clover where are you?”
 
“I am in my room.”
 
Then Scottie went down to the clearing, and he imagines what it would be like to have an office building and a study for his son Clover. Then Scottie and Clover went down to the sight where he would build the offices.
 
Clover asked, “Can I help.”
 
His father said, “We'll see. When I was your age my father hardly let me do projects with him. I did not like it anymore then you do. I was thinking it would have a lock on the door of our building.”
“That sounds good.”
 
“It would have our names on it too.”
 
“That sounds like a great idea!”
 
Clover went the next day to an Aritect to have a blueprint drawn up for him. Then Scottie went and started to read the blueprint. He spent all day thinking about the office building for him and his son. He even took measurements. Then Clover came home from school and asked to his father,
 
“What are you doing?”
 
“I am taking measurements for the office building. It will be a good project for us to do on the weekends. I think that all fathers should do projects with their kids. I would like for you to do your homework back at home for now. When your office is done, you are to use it for studying. My office will be for work. We each would have our own bathroom in our office.”
 
“It will be cool.”
 
Then suddenly a fairy flew by, and said to Scottie, “It would be cool to have a building on the field next to your house.”
 
Scottie said, “Oh, yes it would be nice.”
 
Then Scottie went home and made stew and potatoes for dinner. Then he helped his son with his homework and then Scottie went back outside, for an hour thinking about the office. Meanwhile Clover got ready for bed. Clover brushed his teeth and started to read a book.
 
The next, day Clover and Scottie began the project. They went to the hardware store for the supplies that they need. It was a fun to spend time with his father. They got Plywood, 4X4 drills, and different types of saws, two hammers, Drywall and lots of other things that they need to use to make the office. Then Clover and Scottie went to a gas station for some drinks to bring to the job sight. It was a hot day but a happy day; they decided that they need a bulldozer so they rented one from a store. That way they can dig a huge trench so they can poor concrete for the floor. They also had to get some help from the other Leprechauns.
 
Then the following Saturday they started to build the framing work themselves. It was fun, then it began to rain, and they had to cover the wood so they bought a couple of tarps and they stopped for today. Then Clover and Scottie studied the blueprint, on the kitchen table, since it was raining out side. Then they discussed where they want to put their desks and their bookcases. It was a good day for both of them. They got to spend quality time together. Then three hours later it stop raining so they went outside, to see if the material is ruined. Scottie and Clover went back to work at the sight.
“Next weekend”, said Scottie to Clover, “we will work on it if it does not rain.”