Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction ❯ to be decided ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

PLEASE READ: ok, so, this is just an idea or sumary of a story i have in mind, that i might write and might not write. if you really dont like spoilors, then dont read it, cause, it says everything im going to do in the sotry, unless i change something. i want to put this on here, cause, i want to know what people think of the idea, and if you guys know anything i should change, or ideas, i might add. though, remember, im not sure if i will do this story. ( also, keep in mind, that, when i think of storys, i think them in anime form,or japanese animation, so, i guess some stuff might be diferent). and please excuse my spelling! my computer wont correct it for me!
------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------


< br> names, ages, personalitys, ect: to be decided

a young boy meets a strange, myterious girl, who he later founds out a little about her, and become friends with her. after a while, she starts to act more diferently and more saddened by something. he used to see her a lot, with a sketch book drawing something, but never saw what she drew. one day, she hands him her book, always expresionless. pictures of shadows, bodies and blood. he didnt anderstand. he askes her what this mean and she just frowns, her eyes tearing up a little. she takes him to the house she always seeem to be at, it always looked more like a haunted house, seeming to be faling apart. she takes him inside for the first time, and shows him a corner of the room. a table turned over and vase still broken on the floor. she changes the page in the sketch book and points to a picture. its the same place. but, with her in the picture, a showdow looming over her and her bleeding almost everywhere, stuck to her hair and clothes. she never really talked much. what had hapened in this house? could she have...died? she frowned again, she noded her head sadly. he asked her who did this horible thing to her. she walked to another table and grabbed a picture frame, seemingly, her family. she pointed to a man near the top left corner. her father. she tolled him he had murdered her mother long ago, when she was an infant. that was what he had tolled her at least. did this mean, you were a ghost? she noded. this is a huge shock. he soon goes back home and does research on his computer, trying to find information on the thing that happened in that house. after much searching he finally finds it. " date ect" "info" that day was, tomarow. the aniversary of her death...maybe thats why she had decided to tell him. she was a lost soul of an innocent child. the time of death was about " time" . the next day, he went around that time. she was on her swing like usual, but smiled when he came. she jumped off andthey started playing and doing what they usually did. all of a suden, she grabs his hands a brings him inside the house. she stands at that stop again and frowns, her eyes tearing again. she turns to look at him, him to is frowning. "speach" a small light had glowed around her, her tears slide down her face. thank you, she said, kissed him on the cheek and started to disapear. goodbye..."name" and those were the last words spoken as she disapeared, never to be seen again, as she passed on to the other side. all she had wanted was a friend and for someone to care for her and know her story....


--------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ya, so thats it, please tell me what you think!