Fables/Fairytales Fan Fiction ❯ What Mother Moon told her children the Stars. ❯ What Mother Moon told her children the Stars. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Document Opened: 11/03/2006. 08:53pm.
Authors Note:
I have no idea if this has been done already or not but I did get the inspiration for this a few minutes ago when I was finishing sweeping the stairs.
This is my first actual attempt to write a myth story, Hope you like it.^_^.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////< br>
Long long ago way up in space there was mother Moon and her children the Stars.
Her children lit up the dark space and made her shine with pride.
One day one of her children asked.
"Mother is there anything else that we can do besides shine?".
Now this got the other stars curious as well so they gathered as best they could to hear her answer.
"Yes. When you are older I will send you to the Earth so you may make any dream you have come true."

Sometime later the same star looked like it was going out but truthfully it was mother Moon sending one of her children to Earth so it may learn more and continue to shine in the future.

And when we leave our human forms and return to our star ones mother Moon is waiting to hear of the things she could not see while watching over her children.

And with the pride she feels of the various accomplishments, she shines bright and sometimes shines so bright we can look at her and get inspiration ourselves.

But lets remember that mother Moon has some pretty good accomplishments herself.

>_^.Make a wish on a shooting star,
Work hard for it and
you will go far.
Soak up the sun and dance in the moonlight,
Lay on the grass and see the stars shine bright.
Work hard at the things and take pride in what you do,
Because you never know, One of the next future twinkling stars just might be you.^_<.


Authors Note:
Poem came last second. Hope you liked it.^_^.
This One-shot and Poem are mine so
please don't use without permission.
Later!^_^!.
Finished. 11/03/2006, 09:23pm.