Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny Meatball's Spamfic From Hell: Fake Edition ❯ Where Have All the Donuts Gone? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fake Spamfic Part 2!

Whelp, even though not too many people responded, I'm still continuing this thing anyway! ^_^ Enjoy the mayhem!

DISCLAIMER: I, of course, do not own Fake. If I did, then I would be a Pisces who is fairly rich-off-her-ass (Or, at least, she should be). But I don't think that the creator of Fake would ever be a poor-as-hell Gemini, do you? ^^

RATED: PG-13 again!!! More of my crude weirdness!

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Where Have All the Donuts Gone?

Ryo McLane was looking up info about evil criminals again. Dee Laytner, however, was nowhere to be found by his side--which was quite unusual, considering that Dee's his biggest fan (man-whore), and is perpetually found joined at Ryo's hip (And we fangirls like that, don't we? ^.~).

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A scream reverberated from the break room.

Ryo recognized the sound as Dee's voice. "Huh?!" He rushed to the break room. "Dee, what's wrong?!"

The beautiful raven-hared man sniveled and shouted again. "WE'RE OUT OF DONUTS!!!" He showed him a vacant donut box with only a few crumbs inside.

It was now his biracial counterpart's turn to scream. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The chief suddenly appeared. "We're out of donuts?! Oh, dear God, this is an emergency!!!"

"Everyone panic!!!" Berkeley announced to the precinct.

Chief Smith whacked the commissioner in the head with a rice paper fan (Go chief! …For once.). "No, you fool! We must evacuate the building!!!"

And so, Ryo, Dee, Chief Smith, Berkeley, JJ, Drake, Ted, Diana, and the rest of the occupants vacated the premises, screaming their heads off.

They ran aimlessly, eventually leading to the edge of the cliff, where stood Bikky. Everyone stopped at the sight of him.

The swarthy blonde boy wore a devilish smirk on his face, teasing the crowd. "Look what I have…" He reached behind his back and finally produced a round, hollow, frosted pastry and grinned. "The last donut--IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!"

The masses gasped and exhaled a dreamy, Homer Simpson-like "Mmm, donuts…" before lunging after Bikky.

But before they could trample him, Bikky threw it into the giant crevice and quickly escaped.

Shocked, each person heedlessly jumped into the cliff after the sugar-laden product. Soon, they realized what they were doing and yelled at the top of their lungs all the way down until crashing at the bottom.

However, none of them were killed, but each one of them suffered minor fractures, cuts, scrapes, and abrasions (Since this is a humor fic, nobody dies--they just get really big boo-boos.). After they woke up from their five-minute mini-comas, Dee spotted the very donut that Bikky threw away.

Soon after, Ryo struggled to reach for it. "Must… have… donut!"

"No, Ryo! It's mine! I saw it first!"

"The hell it is!" Berkeley interjected.

Now, as all of Precinct 27 were fighting over the same confection, Bikky walked away smugly, snickering to himself. "Suckers…"

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Bikky is evil… *shudders*

Anyway, I did this to make fun of the "Cop and Donut" stereotype. Pretty clever, huh? ^_^

More to come soon! :D