Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Defined Love ❯ Defined Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dee and Ryo

Defined Love

"Come on one more time Dee!" pleaded Drake as he stood in front of the dark haired cop.

"Give it up Drake-sempia…Dee's the winner." Laughed JJ.

Drake sighed running his hands through his red hair. "Yeah maybe your right…besides I have almost no money left."

The lavender haired sharp shooter smiled as he wrapped his arm around Drake. As they turned the corner to their office room Dee smiled. `It's good that JJ finally found somebody to love him back. To bad the same can't be said to me. ` His smile fell into a sad expression as he entered the office where Ryo greeted him.

"Hello Dee." Ryo met eyes with his partner but the younger man didn't return his smile. "Is something wrong Dee?"

The other detective took his seat popping a cigarette in his mouth before answering his partner. "Yeah I'm fine…" he paused taking the cigarette in his hand. "Your one to worry about me."

Ryo fell back into his chair stunned to Dee's remark. "Excuse me…I always paid attention to your feelings. I always ask what's wrong I always…" he stopped as he felt a glare on him.

"What do you mean you always paid attention to my feelings?!" He advanced towards Ryo. He put his hands on the arms of the older man's chair. Staring into his eyes his glare never leaving. "You never pay attention to how I feel towards you!!"

"Uh…I…uh…"

Dee moved away advancing towards the doorway cigarette in mouth. "Why don't you give that some thinking!" he sighed turning his back towards Ryo. "I'll be on the roof."

Without anytime for Ryo to say anything Dee was out of sight. Leaning back in his chair sighing he looked up at the ceiling. "I wonder what was up with that argument?"

On the roof top Dee caressed the cigarette blowing the smoke into the window. The sky was gray and gloomy. "Hope it doesn't rain." And as if the rain didn't care it started to pour. Dee stomped his cigarette while turning towards the door to inside looking down at the now smashed cigarette. "Great…first Ryo not knowing about my feelings for him. I mean I only told the guy a bazillion times. Then it starts fucking raining." He paused looking up closing his eyes. "Damn Ryo wake up and accept that you're fucking gay!!"

Dee looked up staring slack jawed at a very soaked Ryo standing straight gazing at him confusingly but also worriedly. "Dee?"

"Y…yeah?" he stuttered.

He gasped as the older man ran towards him. His grasp grew louder when Ryo wrapped his arms around Dee's waist pulling the shocked young cop towards his lips. Without adjusting Ryo opened his mouth sliding his tongue to meet Dee's already opened mouth. Their tongues battled for dominance in the end Dee won over the older cop. Dee's hands glided down leaving Ryo's back advancing towards his waist pulling the light haired cop's hips up to meet with his. This action left Ryo moaning for more but he pulled back caressing Dee's cheek.

"Is this what you meant about that I need to express my feelings?" Dee just stared at his love. Ryo laughed, "What you can't say anything?" Dee blushed while leaning into the touch. "Your cute…I can't believe I'm telling you this but Dee?"

Finally the dark haired man spoke, "Yes?"

"I love you…"

Once again Ryo captured Dee's lips in his own. Melting into the kiss Dee pulled back. Ryo looked confused and Dee laughed at his expression. "I too have to tell you something. I know I told you already but it never changes…I love you too Ryo MacLean. Every damned part of you!"

Ryo smiled as the two new found lovers stood in each other's arms. "What now?" asked the light haired man.

Dee smiled losing his grasp but then was pulled back. He smiled again as Ryo stared at him saying, "don't leave me now". "Don't worry Ryo. Since I know how you feel I will never ever leave you."

Ryo blushed making Dee chuckle as the two new found lovers walked back inside. Leaving each others arms just for a little while the two New York police officers walked into their office room trying to reframe from groping each other until the shift was over.

"Well I'll see you guys later." Dee looked up at Drake from behind a case file. "Yep my shift's over."

Dee huffed closing the case file on the desk then taking a cigarette in his mouth. `So what now Ryo…there's nobody else here you confessed your love? Maybe I'm going to fast…yeah I am. I mean I don't want to pressure the guy I just got him. `

"What are you thinking about?" asked Ryo not looking at his partner.

"Uh?"

Ryo still stared at the case file in his hands. "When you smoke…your usually thinking…so what's up?" he asked finally focusing his eyes on Dee.

Dee gave up on lighting his cigarette and leaned back in his chair. "Uh...nothing.... nothing really…" He licked his lips sensually at Ryo begging for the light man to advance towards him. Ryo just turned away smiling. Dee bolted forward resting his elbows on his knees and his chin on his knuckles. "What's with you?"

"Excuse me?" he asked once again turning towards Dee. Ryo relaxed back in his chair with one elbow on the arm placing his cheek on it.

"Are you comfortable with this relationship Ryo?"

"There's nothing to be uncomfortable about it."

Dee leaned back. "What do you mean?"

"I mean why would I be uncomfortable. We just kissed…I mean we kissed when there was no relationship. Well other than being friends and partners. Why would I be uncomfortable with what we have?"

Dee shrugged, "I don't know I guess your right I just thought…"

Ryo took a sip of his coffee. "I mean we didn't even have sex…that's when you should be asking if I'm uncomfortable."

Dee's emerald eyes grew bigger at Ryo's statement. They soon returned to their normal size as he smiled. "I don't know where that came from but since were on that topic…" he walked towards Ryo kneeling in front of the dark blonde.

Pulling Ryo's chin to meet his lips Dee kissed the man passionately. He pulled back gazing at the older man. "Well?"

Ryo smiled, "Not here. I want my first…" he trailed off blushing.

Ryo turned around trying to get way from his love's stare. But he was pulled back by Dee's hand on his shoulder's staring deeply into his eyes. "Ryo…I want your first time to be special and with me…I want it to be right."

Ryo uttered simple thanks while the two turned back to their desk finishing the work. `Wow I guess that ruined the moment. ` Dee couldn't help but think. "Hey I'll be back." He began to advance towards the door. "I'm going to get a snack…you want something?"

Ryo smiled, "No thanks."

Dee smiled. He disappeared from Ryo's sight down the hall. An evil grin swiped the peeper's face. "Now with you gone Dee…" Berkley's smile grew bigger. "I can get back what is mine."

Ryo looked up hoping to see Dee but faked a smile when he saw the commissioner. "Oh hello Berkley…I didn't know anyone else was here except Dee and I."

Berkley would have thrown a fit if it was anyone except Ryo calling him Berkley. He just wanted "his" Ryo to call him that. "I was wondering if you needed any help." He lied entering the room closing the door shrugging the thought away of locking it.

Ryo like always stood uneasily when the blonde came near him. `Hope Dee comes back soon. ` "No that's okay Dee's here to help me."

Berkley nearly fell over laughing. "What? Dee…you mean Dee Latner is actually helping you work? Ryo baby don't make me die laughing."

Ryo's face turned dark red in anger. "Don't insult my partner!" he snarled. "And I'm not your baby!!"

His anger vanished as he turned nervous to Berkley's closeness. "Oh but Ryo…" he began as he backed the man into the wall. Placing his hands to each side of Ryo's face he stared into Ryo's nervous eyes. "…you are my baby! Now hold still!"

Dee smiled as he turned the corner but soon his eyes opened at the closed door. "That wasn't closed when I left." He became very concerned why the door was shut and well worried. He advanced towards the door pausing at what he saw through the half opened blinds on the door.

Berkley's hands were working his way up towards Ryo's chest undoing the buttons. Dee's eyes rapidly turned to Ryo, gasping at what he saw. The older cop was so nervous of what was going on he couldn't move. Without hesitation Dee jumped into the office throwing the snacks on his desk. Berkley turned around in surprise to see a very pissed off Dee. The dark haired man's hands were in fist. Ryo sighed moving away from Berkley and towards Dee.

"Get the hell away my Ryo!!" he yelled picking Berkley by the shirt and literally throwing the man out of his and Ryo's office. "And stay the hell out!!"

Berkley just smirked as he lay on the floor. "Tomorrow I'm going to have you fired."

"What for?"

"For aggressive behavior."

Dee smirked narrowing his eyes to the light haired blonde. "Oh go head Berkley…but I bet my complaint of sexual harassment will win over your complaint. Just try…try to take me on."

The blonde got up off the floor and walked out of the prescient. As he reached the doors he called out. "Don't forget to lock up Latner!"

Dee huffed then turned around to face Ryo. "Are you…okay Ryo?"

All the man did was fall into Dee's arms kissing him. As he pulled back he answered, "I'm fine now…thank you."

"No problem." He smiled. Dee sighed pulling one of the snacks on his desk into his hands. As he pulled it apart he munched on the huge Swiss cake roll.

Ryo chuckled at the sight of chocolate all over his love's face. "You're a mess Dee."

The younger cop looked to his partner, "Uh…"

Ryo advanced towards him. "Your face it's a mess. Don't you ever know how to eat without being messy?"

Dee's eyes grew big as Ryo knelt down in front of Dee's open legs. Dee gasped when the older cop's hands flew on his knees, with his mouth leaning into his face. The dark blonde licked the corners of Dee's lips. Caught in the moment Dee arched up in the movement making Ryo's hands slip and onto his groin.

Dee yelped in surprise but loved the contact. Ryo sat back away from Dee blushing nervously. "S…s…sorry Dee I didn't mean to…I...uh..."

Dee smiled at Ryo's innocent explanation. "Ryo?" he called out to his love as the man hide his blush. Dee pulled the Ryo's chin up and forced emerald eyes to meet nervous dark ones. Ryo looked up at him. "It's okay Ryo…you just slipped…it's not your fault."

Ryo sat up straight on the floor again. "I know I'm just not used to…you know…this."

Dee let go off Ryo and sat back in his chair. He turned to the front gazing at the clock and answered, "So I guess we should be getting home?"

Ryo followed his gaze and read the clock, "its 11:00 already?"

"Yep." answered Dee as he closed his computer down and gathered his snacks. Ryo closed his computer down too and laughed as the dark haired cop gathered his junk food. Dee looked to him as he stood in front of the door leaning on the door frame. "And what is so funny Ryo?"

"Think you got enough *junk* food Dee? Don't want to put on pounds, do you?"

Dee grabbed his coat and hurled Ryo's coat to the older man. "Oh so you're saying you don't want to hang on to love handles when I'm…"

`Oh God what am I saying? Oh can I even mention sex to the nervous guy I love? I'm such an idiot. ` Dee thought.

"Never mind Ryo…I'll just burn it off at the gym."

Ryo smiled pulling his bulky winter jacket on. He leaned on Dee's shoulders. "It's okay I don't mind if you gain more I just want *you*. Let's go home."

Dee gave Ryo a little hug then walked out of the office behind Ryo turning off the lights and locking all the doors before getting into his car. "Hey Ryo?" the younger cop asked as the car stopped at a red light.

Dee turned to look at him. "Yes?"

"Are you hungry?" he asked looking straight as the traffic light turned green. When he got no answer he turned to the older cop and blushed as the man's eyes were on him and smiling.

Ryo nodded, "Yes Dee I would love to have dinner with you."

Dee smiled back, "Great!" he hummed a very familiar tune but Ryo couldn't place it.

"Uh Dee..."

"Yeah..."

"Where are we going?"

"Well I know your favorite restaurant is open."

Ryo chuckled, "And what restaurant is that Dee?" The blonde looked over to his love.

Dee gazed at Ryo. A sly smile swept across his face making Ryo blush some more. The car turned into the parking lot of Chi-chi's. "OH Dee…" Ryo looked out the window at the not so packed restaurant. "Oh I love this restaurant."

"I know." Dee put the car in park, opened his door then walked to Ryo's. Letting the man out they walked to the front of the restaurant and were seated immediately.

They were shown to a booth. "Hey I'm your waitress tonight. "She smiled handing out the menus. "Can I get you guys anything?"

Dee looked up at the waitress. She was tired but still beautiful. Her long blonde locks caught the attention of most of the people she waited on. Dee smiled making her blue eyes twitch.

"Yes I would like a Sprite and my…" he hesitated to say boyfriend. Dee didn't care about publicity but Ryo did and he didn't want to make Ryo fell uneasy and be mad at him.

Ryo just smiled his usual `its okay` smile. Ryo turned to the waitress looking at him. "I would like a Dr. Pepper please."

The blonde frowned. "Oh I'm sorry but we're out."

Ryo sighed. "Oh that's okay I'll have water with a lemon please."

When the waitress left she winked at Dee whispering "nice ass" before she left. Dee smirked hiding his blush in his hands as he probed his elbows up. "She's cute."

Ryo on the other hand, eyes were closed and the pale cop was now seven shades of red, burning with fury. `Damn the waitress…Dee's mine! `

Dee looked up at Ryo. He smirked, "Don't worry I know I'm taken."

Ryo's anger fell into love. `Oh how I love the man in front of me. ` Ryo laughed at his own sappiness. `Good I really need to stop readying those damn romance novels. ` Hi thoughts were interrupted by Dee's calm voice.

"Ryo?"

He looked up at the emerald eyes, "Yes Dee?"

"I'm happy you're my koibito!" He smiled tilting his head to the side.

Ryo gasped as his dark eyes went big. He blushed, "Arigato…Dee."

Dee smirked, "Your welcome." He leaned back in the booth. The waitress came and winked at Dee. "I just wanted to learn Japanese for my koi."

The waitress blushed, `So he's taken? ` She said to herself as she felt the two men alone.

Ryo laughed, "Did you see the look on her face when you mentioned how I mean to you." Ryo kept laughing.

"Yeah..." Dee took a drink of his drink while looking out the window. "…I did."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

KJ: So how was it? I thought it was okay. I was thinking of making it turn out to be a lemon…but I decided not two. I'm working on a lemon right now and I hope you will read it when I'm done and I post it. Thank you so much for reading my story. I just hope you'll review it. Thanks again.

OWARI