Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act V, Betrayal and Resurrection ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: I don't own FAKE. I'm not Sanami Matoh and I am not making any money off of this. I hope you all are happy about that. Bastards.
 
This is yaoi and hentai, and that means hot boy on boy action. If that makes you uncomfortable then how in the hell are you a FAKE fan anyway? Get out of here!
 
This Fanfic is set directly at the end of ACT IV, so if you haven't read it, you might be a wee bit confused. Being the author of all of the FAKE in Love stories, I would highly recommend reading them, but as always, that's up to you. Just don't bitch when you don't get something.
 
Reviews are welcome, flames are mocked, and e-mails are usually responded to. Enjoy!
 
 
Ryo took a deep breath and frowned, his eyes sad as he continued.
 
“I'm sorry Dee, but I just needed to--”
 
“Needed to what?” Dee snapped.
 
Their argument raged as they walked through the precinct, several heads following them with surprise as they paused outside of their office, Dee glaring darkly at his partner. Ryo's mouth thinned and he tried to calm his voice as he continued.
 
“Dee, if it doesn't matter, why can't you just tell me one way or the other?”
 
“Because you should already know the answer, Randy.
 
Ryo visibly flinched at the coldness in Dee's voice, but Dee didn't stop.
 
“I can't believe I have to take this from you! You of all people should know…”
 
Dee flung their office door open and stormed inside, Ryo silently following. Their voices drifted out for a few minutes longer, most of their comrades now openly staring at the door.
 
“FINE!” Dee roared.
 
The door opened and Ryo paused on his way out, his gaze lingering back inside. Dee's voice sounded out again.
 
“Don't even bother,” Dee snapped. “Go run back to Rose.”
 
Ryo stared at him and then quietly shut the door. Everyone was staring at him, but he didn't even meet their eyes as he walked silently through the busy room. He trudged to Rose's office and quietly closed the door behind him.
 
“How'd it go?” Rose asked as he looked up.
 
Ryo shrugged numbly and leaned against the door. He couldn't do this. He shouldn't have agreed to this. His eyes closed lightly as his mind drifted back to their conversation on Friday.
 
 
 
Rose glanced between the two of them and shrugged.
 
“We can't be certain, but we're pretty sure someone here is leaking information. It's the only possible explanation for everything that's happened.”
 
“What kind of shit cop would do something like that?” Dee growled as he lit a cigarette.
 
“Surprisingly, Detective,” Rose's eyes flashed darkly. “Most of the signs point to you.”
 
“WHAT?!”
 
Rose chuckled quietly and Ryo shook his head.
 
“Sir, you can't think that Dee would be involved in something like that.”
 
“Of course I don't. Laytner's an idiot, but he's loyal and relatively honest,” Rose sighed and leaned his head in his hand. “Although it would make my life a whole lot easier if you were a dirty cop.”
 
Dee's eyes narrowed and Ryo lightly rested a hand on his arm.
 
“Why are you telling us this, sir?”
 
“Because Internal Affairs is temporarily dissolving your partnership.”
 
The room became so still Ryo was certain time had stopped.
 
“What?” he said softly.
 
“Apparently there are some rumors floating around about Laytner's connection to the late Thomas Frate and his name's been mentioned in a few mob circles. IA thinks that he's guilty.”
 
“You can't let them do this,” Dee said.
 
“He's right,” Ryo said. “This kind of charge could ruin his career. If you know it's not true…”
 
“Calm down,” Rose said. “What I just told you is the cover story for your next case. Ryo, you'll continue to work with me. Laytner, it's your job to figure out who is actually selling us out. Starting Monday I want a damn good show gentleman. I'm going to let it slip that Laytner's leave from active duty is being extended because IA found some suspicious evidence. I expect the two of you to act accordingly. Everyone here needs to suspect that you're either leaking information or are ready to. Are we clear?”
 
“You don't really think that anyone's going to believe that Dee would sell information?” Ryo said skeptically.
 
“They will when you accuse him of it,” Rose said flatly.
 
“Me?”
 
“You're expecting Ryo to lie,” Dee said with a laugh. “Good luck with that.”
 
Ryo scowled at him and Rose chuckled again.
 
“He'll have to manage somehow.”
 
Dee stared at him and then slumped back in his seat.
 
“I guess this is my penance for helping an old friend.”
 
“You'll have to live with it. Enjoy your weekend.”
 
 
 
Ryo ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. It had been an amazing weekend. They had thoroughly broken in their new bed, and strained almost every muscle in their bodies in the process, but by Sunday both were quiet and tense. They had worked out a little script to use when they came in on Monday morning, but the “Randy” hadn't been part of the plan.
 
He knew that Dee was just acting, but it had been so spite filled. His name sounded so cold when Dee said it like that. Dee never used his American name, and more than anything Ryo knew it solidified a distance between them. It was a nice touch, but Ryo wished that Dee would have warned him.
 
Would I have looked so shocked if he had?
 
Rose glanced up at him again and Ryo tiredly met his eyes.
 
“I think we're convincing them sir,” Ryo said finally.
 
 
Ryo waited impatiently for Dee to arrive. He kept cleaning a counter that didn't need to be cleaned, his hands nervously insisting on moving. Bikky and Carol were on their way out, both chatting happily about the movie they were headed to.
 
“Thanks for having me over,” Carol said with a smile. “Tell Dee I said hi.”
 
“Tell the pervert I'll see him around,” Bikky said. “G'night Dad.”
 
Ryo brightened and smiled at Bikky.
 
“Good night, enjoy the movie.”
 
The apartment door clicked shut again and Ryo momentarily forgot about Dee. Dad. It still sounded strange in his ears. He liked it, and he wondered what had made Bikky decide to start calling him that. Bikky already said it so naturally, as though he had been doing it for years instead of just a couple of days.
 
Ryo's hands began to wipe at the counter again as his mind drifted back to Dee. Dee was going to come by to pick up some stuff to take back to his place. He couldn't stay with Ryo while this was going on. Ryo sighed and leaned his head against one of the cabinets.
 
“If you thought I was a dirty cop, would you let me stay?”
 
“Well, no, but you're not so…”
 
“Hey, chances are pretty good I'm going to be making some questionable connections, and I'd rather they stay as far away from you and Bikky as possible. The less you're involved, the better.”
 
“You better be careful. You're starting to make it sound like I need protection.”
 
“Only from me Sexy.”
 
Ryo smiled slightly and glanced at the clock. He and Dee had had another fight before they left the office, Dee again openly yelling at him and Ryo trying to be calm and focused. They had decided that for now that was best and most believable route to take. But then Dee had called him “Randy” again, and Ryo had lost his composure then and there. He had almost ripped Dee a new one in the middle of the precinct. He was pretty sure that they were making a believable impression on their co-workers.
 
“They'll probably hate us when this is over,” Ryo muttered.
 
He felt a little guilty about trying to trick them all, but someone in their precinct was leaking information and that was putting them all at risk. A few angry friends would be worth it if they could find out who it was. Ryo sighed again and looked back up at the clock.
 
Dee had said he'd circle around for a while, blowing off steam and acting like an ass to make sure people knew he was really pissed. Ryo cringed as he imagined the state of their office after Dee's temper tantrum. It would probably take months for them to get everything straightened up. He closed his eyes and felt his hands again wipe the counter down.
 
Suddenly the door clicked open and Dee rushed in. He looked around and then wrapped his arms around Ryo.
 
“I'm sorry, I'm sorry,” he whispered against Ryo's head. “I'm so sorry.”
 
Ryo laughed and his hands tangled in Dee's shirt. He pulled back and then pressed into a long kiss, his tongue raking hard against Dee before it slid inside. Dee sucked at it lightly and then his own tongue slid over it and pressed warmly against the roof of Ryo's mouth. Ryo moaned and his fingers began to unbutton Dee's shirt. Dee leaned into him and Ryo felt the counter dig into his back as Dee tugged his dress shirt out of his pants and began to rub his hands up and down Ryo's sides.
 
Dee pulled reluctantly back from the kiss and stared down at Ryo.
 
“I don't think we have time for this, I haven't packed or anything,” Dee panted. “Besides, I'm supposed to leave here looking angry.”
 
“I already packed for you,” Ryo whispered as he kissed his way down Dee's neck and began to run his tongue across Dee's collar bones. “You can look exhausted instead.”
 
“Ryo,” Dee moaned and Ryo's tongue scraped down his chest.
 
Ryo smiled up at him and then pushed Dee back, his fingers tangling in Dee's open shirt as he led him to the bedroom. Dee followed, his eyes trailing up and down Ryo's body as he walked. Damn Ryo was hot. Ryo pulled him close again and tugged the shirt off, his fingers trailing up and down Dee's chest. Then he smiled and shoved Dee down onto the bed, quickly straddling Dee's waist and locking his mouth in another kiss. Dee gasped at the intensity behind Ryo's lips and panted for air as they broke apart.
 
“Sorry lover,” Ryo breathed as he began to work on freeing Dee from his pants. “We don't have time for soft and slow. I'm afraid this is going to have to be fast and wild.”
 
Dee moaned. “Sexy little Ryo.”
 
Ryo chuckled against Dee's chest and the small vibrations from his mouth made Dee moan again. Now Ryo was licking across his stomach and his hands darted down, lightly squeezing at Dee's erection. Dee cried out, a little surprised at how aroused he was already, but as Ryo's lips worked lower, Dee knew why.
 
Under Ryo's hands, Dee's body was more than willing, it was eager. He loved the way Ryo touched him, his caresses just like him; gentle but so firm and commanding. Ryo's hands moved all over Dee's body and Dee found himself moaning almost uncontrollably as Ryo began to rub at his thighs. He heard a little rustling and looked up as Ryo pulled his hands free and stripped out of his shirt, his pants soon following. The smooth pale skin glistened in the dim bedroom lighting as Ryo stretched out on top of Dee and ground their erections together.
 
Dee's hips lifted off the bed and his hands locked in Ryo's hair as he cried out, Ryo moaning against his shoulder as they continued to rub and thrust together. Dee's eyes clenched tightly as Ryo bit against his shoulder and pushed down again, his hands now sliding up and down Dee's trim waist. Then, suddenly, Ryo was gone.
 
Dee groaned and his eyes fluttered open as Ryo climbed back on top of him, a small smile on his face as Dee peered up.
 
“Sorry to leave you alone like that,” Ryo breathed and leaned down for another kiss.
 
“Mmph,” Dee answered into Ryo's mouth as he closed his eyes again.
 
Now Ryo's mouth trailed down his neck and then clamped back onto his shoulder. Dee moaned as he felt Ryo thrust lightly against him, his hips now moving with Ryo's smooth rhythm. Ryo was sucking at his skin, his tongue playing across it as his lips formed a tight vacuum. Dee knew it was going to leave a mark, Ryo's mark, and something about that thought made him almost mad with desire. His eyes slid open again and he felt his whole body shiver.
 
“Oh God,” he choked out before his head flopped back onto the bed and his eyes clenched shut.
 
Ryo was prepping himself.
 
It amazed Dee that everything Ryo did could be so erotic, so sensual. The long pale arm wrapped around his body, his hips thrusting down as he stretched muscle and skin. It was burned into Dee's memory and he felt his erection straining almost painfully. Ryo moaned against his shoulder and Dee had to grit his teeth to keep from cumming then and there. Now a lube slicked hand ran up and down him and finally began to stroke lightly. Dee cried out, his hips straining upward and Ryo slowly positioned himself, gently lowering himself down onto Dee.
 
Dee's eyes slid open as Ryo leaned down for another kiss, his body slowly moving to meet Dee's. God, Ryo was still so tight and warm around him, his body flexing and squeezing as Dee thrust his hips a little. Ryo moaned, his face flushed his eyes excited and passion filled as his tongue slid into Dee's mouth. Dee's hands dug into Ryo's thighs as Ryo began to set the pace, his thrusts fast and hard.
 
Then a soft hand slid over one of his and pulled it free, gently guiding it to the stiff erection between Ryo's splayed legs. Ryo pressed Dee's hand against it and cried out at the light contact. Dee gasped and bucked hard against Ryo, his hand now pumping and squeezing as Ryo's lips found his again. Sweat slickened their bodies and Dee knew he couldn't last much longer. His hands were shaking, his whole body was shaking, and he felt like he was flying. Ryo's kiss was like life, and Dee found himself pulling more and more from it. Then Ryo shuddered and moaned into Dee's mouth, his body contracting and splaying thick warmth across Dee. He thrust down hard once more, everything stroking more firmly around his dark haired lover and Dee's eyes flew open as he came.
 
His body arched up from the bed and he felt Ryo still rubbing against him, both moaning and panting as they continued to kiss, their bodies twined together. At last the kiss became softer, gentler, and Ryo carefully slid free. Dee panted for air and stared up at the ceiling. Ryo chuckled softly and began to lick Dee's chest clean.
 
“What are you doing?” Dee breathed.
 
“Can't send you out like this, now can I?” Ryo answered coyly.
 
Dee lifted his head and watched as Ryo's smooth tongue traced over his chest and stomach and he felt his cock twitch again.
 
“Better stop,” he moaned.
 
“Why?”
 
Ryo's tongue drug lower and Dee moaned loudly. His hands closed in the blanket and his feet dug down into the bed.
 
“Ryo…”
 
Then Ryo's mouth was sliding down over him and Dee found his tired body ready with another erection. He blinked thickly and moaned again as Ryo's tongue swirled over him and slid back and forth. His lips tightened and loosened as he slid more of Dee into his mouth and Dee cried out as Ryo began to caress his thighs. Now Ryo's mouth tensed around him and Ryo began to suck, Dee felt his hips rise off the bed as he tried to thrust deeper and Ryo's hands slid up to hold him down. Dee raised his head to look down, a light tingling in his shoulder reminding him of the strength in Ryo's lips. He watched as the light brown hair bobbed lightly and Dee moaned as his body began to tense.
 
He hadn't thought he had another orgasm like that in him. Ryo sucked him dry and Dee collapsed against the bed, his legs like rubber as Ryo stretched out next to him and lightly played with his chest.
 
“What got into you?” Dee breathed.
 
“Just wanted to make sure you had something to remember me by,” Ryo whispered and kissed the mark on Dee's shoulder.
 
Dee sat up and his eyes trailed over Ryo's body, as though memorizing every inch. Ryo blushed a little darker as Dee's eyes slid down the thick curls between his legs and Dee grinned at him.
 
“You want a little help with that Sexy?”
 
“No, you're going to be late. I'll shower and take care of myself.”
 
Dee's mouth dropped open at the mental picture and he stared at Ryo.
 
“You're doing this to me on purpose.”
 
Ryo sat up and kissed Dee.
 
“Don't cheat on me while you're gone,” he teased.
 
“Are you kidding? You're all I'll be able to think about.”
 
Ryo blushed. “That's just what I wanted to hear.”
 
Dee chuckled and leaned forward for another kiss. It was short and Ryo pushed him back quickly.
 
“You're supposed to meet with I.A., so get moving.”
 
“Yeah, fine,” Dee said reluctantly and started to pull his clothes back on.
 
He paused and glanced back at Ryo.
 
“Hey, I'm sorry about the whole `Randy' thing.”
 
“It's okay; it's what you'd say to me if you really wanted to hurt me.”
 
“I'd never--”
 
Ryo smiled gently as he cut Dee off. “I know you'd never hurt me. I love you Dee and I know you love me.”
 
“Damn straight,” Dee laughed and started to pick up his clothes again.
 
Ryo lounged in the bed and yawned a little as he stretched. His eyes slid back to Dee and he felt himself twitch a little as he watched Dee's muscles flex and shift before Dee pulled his shirt back on. Oh, he definitely was going to need that shower. Ryo blushed darkly but didn't pull his eyes away as Dee slid on his pants and came back to the bed. He sat down and leaned into another kiss, his lips soft and gentle this time as his tongue brushed over Ryo's mouth. Ryo closed his eyes and his lips parted to invite Dee inside. Their tongues thrust and caressed and both moaned into the kiss and then hesitantly pulled apart.
 
Ryo brushed some of the dark hair back from Dee's face and smiled.
 
“Let's finish this case fast,” he said softly.
 
“Sounds good,” Dee's smile became devilish. “We'll have something to celebrate then.”
 
Ryo blushed but nodded and Dee kissed him again before he got up and collected the bag Ryo had packed for him. He glanced back at his lover once more before he sadly smiled and left.