Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act V, Betrayal and Resurrection ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: I don't own FAKE. I'm not Sanami Matoh and I am not making any money off of this. I hope you all are happy about that. Bastards.
 
This is yaoi and hentai, and that means hot boy on boy action. If that makes you uncomfortable then how in the hell are you a FAKE fan anyway? Get out of here!
 
 
Ryo leaned against the elevator wall and thought for probably the hundredth time how nice it was to stand on his own two legs again. It was definitely one of his strange thoughts, after all, how many normal people thought about how good it was to be able to walk? Ryo chuckled quietly; anyone who had spent as much time in a wheel chair and in physical therapy as he had would probably have an answer.
 
It had definitely been a long recovery. Ryo wasn't suited to having people take care of him, it made him antsy and nervous, and he and Dee had fought several times about it. Now there was something that Ryo would have bet money against when he first met Dee Laytner. The man was a bigger mother hen then Ryo was. Ryo laughed again and shook his head.
 
No matter. He was healed now, physically fit, and he and Dee were using some of their vacation time to celebrate. He blushed immediately. Ryo was looking forward to spending time alone with Dee, to talking with him and having quiet candle light dinners, and well…he was looking forward to other things too.
 
Dammit. Just think it Ryo, even if you can't SAY it out loud, you should be able to think it. You are looking forward to SEX. You want to have SEX with him.
 
His face was so red it was practically glowing. He was suddenly glad that he was meeting Dee at the hotel and even more glad that he was alone in the elevator. He would have looked like a disturbed pervert if he had been riding around in an elevator full of people blushing all the way to his toes. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
 
It was still hard to think about things like that. It just wasn't in his personality. Public displays of affection had always made him uncomfortable, even when they had come from his family. He was a giving person, he cared genuinely about them all, but he just didn't like being touched in front of people. It made him uncomfortable. He was grateful that Dee was willing to understand that, and that Dee wasn't trying to push him into anything that he wasn't ready for.
 
Ryo smiled a little. Dee would never do that. Dee…
 
Ryo's smile softened a little more as he thought of his partner's soft dark hair and sexy emerald eyes. Ryo loved Dee's eyes, he loved to stare into them and lose himself within their spiraling intensity. Those eyes used to frighten him, with their depth and desire, but now he reveled within them.
 
And Dee's body…Ryo blushed again, but didn't try and change his thoughts. Dee's wonderful dark skin, so smooth and inviting. Ryo liked to touch it, to run fingers lightly over it as he traced out strong muscle and tendon. Dee was so beautiful. He knew every inch of Dee's body, but still, every time, it was like he was exploring it for the first time. It felt so right, so warm to be with Dee. And the way Dee touched him…Ryo shivered. Sex with Dee was amazing, and Ryo didn't mind thinking that at all.
 
Ryo chuckled softly and the elevator doors slid open.
 
He walked down the ornate hall and slid the key card from his coat pocket. It was cold outside now, snowing a little, and Ryo thought about how handsome Dee would look with snow hanging in his hair. With that image in mind, he swiped the card and entered.
 
“Dee?” he called. “Dee, are you here?”
 
“I'm in here,” Dee's voice drifted out to him.
 
Ryo smiled at the fireplace crackling in the richly furnished room with a bottle of champagne chilling in front of it. He slid out of his coat and kicked his shoes off as he loosened his tie a little and followed his lover's voice.
 
“Dee?” Ryo said as he opened the door. “You in here?”
 
Dee smiled up at him as Ryo stepped inside, dark eyes tracing across Dee's face before Ryo looked around. The bathroom was huge, and dominated by a Jacuzzi tub in which Dee was currently seated. He smiled at his partner, the grin almost wolfish as Ryo shut the door behind him.
 
“Come on in,” Dee invited. “I've been waiting for you.”
 
Ryo blinked, his mind blank as he realized that there was a naked Dee Laytner waiting for him in the tub and he couldn't wait to dive in with him. He blushed darkly but began to pull his tie free, his skin darkening as he felt Dee's hungry eyes watch every movement.
 
The tub was foaming with thick bubbles and spraying jets, and whooshed in a steady hum as Ryo kicked aside the last of his clothing and moved slowly forward, the familiar hesitance returning now. He took his time, Dee's smile growing as Ryo sat down on the edge and carefully lowered his feet in.
 
“Ouch,” Ryo said as he pulled one foot back. “It's hot.”
 
“It might take a minute to get used to,” Dee said softly and slid across the tub until he was crouched in front of Ryo.
 
Ryo blushed again as Dee gently pulled his feet into the water and lightly rubbed at them. They slowly became used to the heat and Dee's hands slid up to his calves. Dee smiled at him before he leaned forward and kissed each knee, his tongue now darting out as he traced it over them. Ryo's breath caught and he watched as Dee pulled him forward until he was perched on the very edge of the tub and carefully spread his legs open.
 
Ryo's eyes closed as Dee's tongue traced up his thigh and lightly skirted over his stomach. Dee's hands slid up his legs, hot soapy water streaming down over him as Dee rubbed at his waist and leaned forward again. His tongue became firmer as he traced it up and down the straining erection. He paid extra attention to the tip, his tongue swirling over it as Ryo moaned deeply. Dee opened his mouth and, keeping his lips tight, slid Ryo in, one hand sliding down his front to pump a little at its base. Ryo cried out and shivered as he tried to keep himself still, his whole body straining already.
 
It felt so good. Now Dee was sliding up and down, his tongue tracing and pressing into sensitive skin and Ryo's hands pressed into the tiled surface as he moaned and thrashed his head back and forth. Dee's palms pressed back against his waist, as though to steady him, but instead Dee began rocking Ryo's hips in a slow steady rhythm.
 
Ryo moaned and picked up the motion as Dee began to focus on working his lips and tongue over the erection thrusting in and out of his mouth. Dee moaned softly and Ryo cried out as the vibrations traced up through him like lightning. Dee allowed him to thrust a little deeper then, and moaned louder.
 
This time Ryo screamed Dee's name as his body arched and he threw his head back. One hand tangled in Dee's hair as Ryo continued to thrust, the other hand pressing hard against the tile to support him. Dee tightened his lips a little, creating more friction as Ryo pushed inside and Ryo moaned again, his face covered in sweat as Dee's hands slid down to gently massage at the sensitive joint at the base of his legs.
 
Dee moaned again as Ryo thrust in and Ryo screamed again, his body tensing this time as Dee's hands slowed his motions and Dee swallowed hard. Ryo's mind reeled in pleasure as he felt fire pour through him. The orgasm pounded across Ryo with white hot light and burning intensity. His whole body surged with it, and thick heavy aftershocks rippled through him as Dee deftly swallowed every drop that left him. At last Dee slid his mouth free and his hands caressed Ryo's sides again, gently beckoning him down into the tub.
 
Ryo slid in now, and Dee shifted to pull his lover between his legs, Ryo leaning heavily against him. Dee wrapped his arms around Ryo, the brown head resting against his chest as Ryo struggled to catch his breath. Dee gently kissed his neck, his hands lightly playing over the sensitized skin. Sexy Little Ryo, so beautiful, so wonderful. Ryo shifted a little in his hold and Dee moaned against his neck as he was made aware of the extent of his own desires.
 
Ryo always did that to him. It gave Dee pleasure to give him pleasure. The small moans and enticing cries that left Ryo were the most beautiful sounds Dee had ever heard. He loved to draw them out, to make Ryo happy and so pleased. Ryo shifted again and Dee's thoughts drifted away with a small smile; the little minx knew what he was doing.
 
Ryo turned his head to catch Dee's mouth, a long passionate kiss drawing out between them as the warm water pooled around them. Dee's hands stroked across Ryo's chest, then gripped him lightly as Ryo ground up against him. One of Ryo's hands rested lightly against Dee's and Dee moaned into the kiss as Ryo traced a finger back and forth across his hand.
 
Ryo turned and straddled Dee, again kissing him, his mouth hungry. They reveled in the taste of each other, tongues darting over each other as they explored and pressed into welcoming warmth. Dee bit back on a little cry as he felt a hand slide down his chest and caress one nipple, teasing it lightly before sliding down his stomach.
 
“Ryo,” Dee breathed.
 
Ryo kissed him again and then his hand moved slowly through the water as his finger tips brushed over Dee's erection. Dee closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss as Ryo slid his hand gently around Dee's head. Dee groaned and Ryo sucked lightly at his tongue as he began a slow pace, the movements almost leisurely as he rubbed at Dee.
 
Dee's hips thrust up a little, but Ryo's body had him pinned and kept him still as Ryo continued his torturous work. His touch grew harder, a light squeeze as he slid his hand up and down, his mouth still carefully capturing Dee's. Dee couldn't take much more, he was already so ready, and with Ryo kissing him with such open passion, he knew he wasn't going to last long.
 
Dee's arms rose to wrap around Ryo, holding him close as Ryo squeezed firmly again and Dee's body gave over to a long slow orgasm. It moved him with careful heat, everything warmed by a deep fire that slid across him and he seemed to cum forever. Ryo continued to pull and stroke, his nimble fingers working out every drop as Dee panted into kiss after kiss. He shuddered when it finally ended, a long quiet cry escaping him as his head slumped against Ryo's chest. He paused there, catching his breath, and then scraped his tongue over Ryo's nipple.
 
“Sexy little Ryo,” Dee breathed. “I love you so much.”
 
“I love you too.”
 
They clung together, kissing again as the water continued to slide back and forth around them. Hands explored and caressed, lips and tongues brushed over dampened skin and eyes closed and opened with desire. At last, the water began to cool and Dee kissed Ryo once more as they climbed out and dried off, each pulling on the warm robes that the hotel had provided.
 
Dee led Ryo out and they sat down in front of the fireplace, the champagne now floating in a bucket of cool water. Dee chuckled slightly; they really had taken their time in the bath. Ryo leaned against him as they sipped at the long flutes of champagne, his dark eyes warmly reflecting the fire. One of Dee's hands lightly played with a strand of Ryo's soft hair and pleasant silence stretched out around them.
 
It was nice to be held and have someone to hold onto, and Dee's eyes closed a little as he brushed his hand through Ryo's hair. He felt a hand slip up his chest and carefully dip inside his robe, rubbing lightly at one nipple as Ryo continued to drink his champagne with the other hand.
 
“You're so perfect,” Dee said softly.
 
Ryo chuckled. “That sounds like a line.”
 
“Maybe,” Dee answered and his hand slid down into the collar of Ryo's robe and began to rub at his shoulders.
 
Ryo smiled and his back arched up into the touch as Dee's fingers skirted over painful knots and tense muscles. Dee leaned closer and kissed his neck as the robe loosened further and slid down to reveal Ryo's smooth back. The hand on Dee's chest began to rub a little more firmly as Dee kissed at Ryo's spine.
 
“You're tense, Sexy,” Dee breathed against Ryo's back.
 
“Stress,” Ryo murmured as he felt a tongue dart across his shoulder blades.
 
“Hmm,” Dee whispered.
 
Dee reluctantly pulled away from the soft hand at his chest and slid behind Ryo, tugging at the robe until it was a pool around Ryo's pale body. Ryo sighed as he felt strong hands work into his shoulders and press away all the tense exhaustion he had been carrying. Soon his body was flushed and warm as light kisses and exploring licks criss-crossed him beneath Dee's firm touch. It was hard to tell where the massage ended and the seduction began.
 
Dee's hands strayed lower and began to rub at his sides and lower back and Ryo's eyes slid closed as he moaned. Dee kissed his back again and then leaned forward, his lips soft against Ryo's ear.
 
“I love you.”
 
Ryo smiled at the gentle words and leaned back against Dee as Dee's hands traced down around his chest and slid across his thighs. Ryo's eyes remained closed as he spread his legs, inviting Dee's touch, nervous fire slipping through his stomach. Dee's mouth clamped on his neck and Ryo tilted his head to give him better access. Two strong hands wrapped around his erection and Ryo shivered and moaned as Dee began to softly stroke him. Ryo's eyes slid half-open and he looked down with a strange fascination as Dee's expert fingers made his whole body quiver.
 
Dee knew just what to do, where to touch him, where to press firmly, where to brush just his fingertips. He knew where to kiss on Ryo's neck to make him pant and moan, where to lick to make Ryo shiver and cry out. Dee nipped at his ear and Ryo gasped, his fingers tightening into Dee's legs as he felt a soft tongue trace over the small bite mark.
 
Dee was all he wanted, and Ryo blushed darkly as he felt himself rushing forward, felt the orgasm coming. He gritted his teeth and forced his hands to slide over Dee's.
 
“Stop,” he whispered. “Stop.”
 
Dee paused and Ryo panted as he slumped against his dark haired lover.
 
“Not yet,” Ryo breathed. “I want you to…”
 
The blush darkened and Ryo closed his eyes. He knew what he wanted, but it was so hard to just think these things. How was he supposed to say them to Dee?
 
Dee kissed his neck and his hands slid away and up Ryo's thighs. They rested at his sides again and pressed against him, silently encouraging Ryo to lean forward. Ryo smiled and complied, his knees pulling up under his body as he buried his face in the soft rug beneath them. Dee knew. Dee always knew.
 
Dee smiled when he caught sight of the contented blush on Ryo's face and he kissed against the smooth back again. His shy hesitant Ryo, so trusting and beautiful. Dee felt his heart thud in his chest as he retrieved the lube and began to gently work at Ryo's tight opening. It had been a long time since they had been together, and Dee knew it was going to take a while for Ryo to relax enough for them to do this without hurting him.
 
Ryo sighed and flinched a little as the first finger slid in, but he focused on relaxing and on the stiff erection that was still straining between his legs. He knew that Dee would have to take his time prepping him now, and Ryo closed his eyes as Dee's lips began to trail over his back again. Soft caresses and a light tongue began to distract him as Dee continued his slow careful motions, a second finger now darting inside. Ryo gasped, and his fingers tightened in the rug as Dee stretched and pulled and grazed over willing muscles. It was burning pleasure in his nerves, and Ryo began to rock back on the fingers a little, his face still pressed into the rug.
 
Dee was panting now as he felt Ryo begin to respond to his touches, the body beneath him now working with him. He probed a third finger in and Ryo moaned at the soft scratching sensation that raced through him and his back arched as Dee caressed it. Dee bit his lip and closed his eyes as he continued, his free hand now opening his own robe before sliding back to Ryo. Ryo cried out as Dee's fingers slid easily deeper into him and Dee kissed his waist once more before he pulled his hand free. Ryo groaned and waited, but Dee didn't move.
 
“Dee?” Ryo asked huskily.
 
“It's up to you Ryo,” Dee whispered.
 
Ryo shivered and rolled over his arms stretching out to pull Dee close, lips beckoning him for a kiss. Ryo pulled his legs up tightly to his sides, Dee's hands cradling his knees as Dee positioned himself and then bent down. His lips pressed to Ryo's as he began to enter, his movements gentle and slow as he took his time. Ryo still winced a little, despite all the prep work and the generous amount of lube that Dee had used, but the pain quickly passed and Dee was pressed warmly within him.
 
Ryo stared up at Dee and his pale hands pressed against the well known face. Ryo drowned within the deep green of Dee's eyes, loving the passion and desire he saw filling them. Ryo smiled at him.
 
“You're so beautiful,” Ryo whispered.
 
His chin lifted and his lips parted as his eyes closed, inviting Dee down for another kiss. Dee couldn't refuse an offer like that. Their lips pressed together, a soft chaste kiss first, then a firmer meeting of lips and tongues as Dee began to gently thrust into Ryo. Ryo moaned and his body began to rock with the slow rhythm Dee set, his eyes deep brown pools when he opened them again.
 
Dee buried his face against Ryo's neck, inhaling the soft scent of his skin as they continued to rock and thrust together. Dee's body rubbed against Ryo's erection and Ryo's head arched back as their skin was covered with sweat and Dee began to move a little faster. He panted heavily and his hands dug into Dee's shoulders as his body shivered and pulled, the muscles within him tensing and relaxing with each thrust.
 
“Love you,” he murmured and then Dee thrust again and Ryo came, crying Dee's name as his eyes clenched closed.
 
Dee's lips again sucked at Ryo's neck, his tongue lapping up the thin sheen of sweat as Ryo's body tensed around him and he climaxed. He yelled against Ryo's throat, his hands tightening on Ryo's legs as he thrust again and again, Ryo still moving with him as both rode through the long orgasm.
 
Dee panted heavily and slowly lifted his head to stare down into Ryo's dark eyes. Ryo stared up at him with open love and Dee felt a surge of joy rush through him. Ryo loved him, for every stupid thing he had done, for every stupid thing he would do, Ryo loved him through it all. He chuckled and kissed his dark eyed lover, Ryo's arms loosening a little as Dee carefully pulled free.
 
“Okay?” Dee whispered.
 
“Amazing,” Ryo murmured and his dark eyes slid closed.
 
A well-pleased smile drifted across Dee's face and he stretched out next to Ryo, the firelight playing across their bodies. Dee propped himself up on one elbow as he stared down at the slightly mussed man lying next to him, Ryo's body still flushed and warm. Dee reached out and gently slid his hand across Ryo's waist, Ryo smiling at the soft touch.
 
“I love you Dee,” Ryo said, his voice firming as his dark eyes slid open.
 
Dee smiled happily and Ryo couldn't help the small laugh that escaped him.
 
“You really can't hear that enough, can you?” Ryo gently teased.
 
“Nope,” Dee answered. “Never.”
 
Ryo pounced forward and pinned Dee gently within his arms as he kissed his dark haired lover and then smiled down into his deep green eyes.
 
“I love you,” Ryo repeated. “I love you.”
 
Dee's smile softened and he traced his hand down the side of Ryo's face as they lay back down, Ryo now sprawled across him. Ryo closed his eyes again and gently kissed Dee's chest.
 
“I love you,” he said again.
 
“I love you too,” Dee whispered.
 
The warm fire continued to flicker over their heated skin as the snow outside began to fall in thick warm cascades. The city was soon quiet and still as night came, but the new cold outside meant nothing as they lay together.
 
You and only you, forever.