Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act X; Set-ups and Power Plays ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings and Disclaimers: This should be old news by now, but (surprise, surprise) I'm not Sanami Matoh, I'm not making any money off of this, and this is yaoi hentai.
Set right after the last act. Again, sur-fucking-prise…
Enjoy!
 
 
Ryo laughed and took the beer Diana handed him, Dee grinning as he pulled Drake into a headlock. They were barbequing on the roof of Dee's old building, a big celebration in honor of the Fourth of July. Bikky and Carol were lounging in a corner with a few of the building's other teenage occupants, Bikky shooting dirty looks at another boy who kept dropping Carol suggestive smiles. The night was hot and sticky, but the festive feel in the air couldn't be denied.
“Yeah,” Drake said when Dee finally released him. “I hear this building has a fantastic view of the fireworks.”
“Really?” Dee asked sarcastically. “Who told you that?”
“It makes me wonder about the intelligence of the person who gave the place to us,” Diana said with a sigh. “I mean, come on, what kind of idiot would give up something like that?”
Dee threw his empty beer can at her and she laughed.
“Get me another one,” he demanded.
Diana chuckled but handed him another beer. They talked, circling around, Dee spotting a few of his old neighbors and striking up a couple of other conversations. Night was beginning to spread around them and people started anxiously checking their watches.
“There's still almost forty minutes left before the scheduled start,” Berkeley Rose said flatly.
“Hello sir,” Ryo said brightly. “Happy Fourth of July.”
“Same to you Ryo,” Rose answered with a smile. “It seems we're stuck together on another holiday.”
Ryo chuckled and shrugged. “Doesn't seem so bad to me.”
Rose blinked in surprise and then smiled again. No, not so bad at all.
“Hey,” Dee yelled and tossed Rose a beer. “You're late. Diana's been looking for you for about twenty minutes.”
“Damn,” Rose said with an exaggerated sigh.
“Problem?” Ryo asked.
“She's setting me up with a friend of hers from the bureau,” Rose grumbled.
Dee howled with laughter and Rose shot him an annoyed look. Ryo shook his head and gave Rose a small smile.
“I'm sure it will be fine. You can bring…”
“Her,” Rose supplied.
“Yes, bring her around to visit us if you run out of things to talk about.”
“Thanks,” Rose said and disappeared back into the waiting crowd.
They found a couple of seats and sat down, laughing and drinking as the lights strung overhead cast twinkling shadows around them.
“Dee-senpai!”
“SHIT!”
JJ tackled Dee and Dee growled angrily as he struggled to pull free.
“You almost knocked me off the fucking roof!” he roared. “Get off you psychopath!”
“Oh happy Fourth of July you vixen!” JJ crooned. “I'm so glad I get to spend it with you!”
“Get off!”
“Jesus JJ,” Drake said as he pulled the blue haired man back. “You're going to break him one of these days.”
“I'm not worried,” JJ said absently and Dee snorted angrily. “I'm going to get a drink. Anybody want anything?”
The lights blinked out and everyone looked up. Dee chuckled and his arms suddenly wrapped around Ryo's waist in the deep darkness.
“It's time,” he whispered in Ryo's ear.
They stared at the perfectly smooth sky, the city blinking beneath it as suddenly sparks lit the heavens. There was almost a city wide cheer, and the show really started. Ryo laughed and stared upwards, the fireworks bursting overhead in blossoming flowers of color. Dee looked down and watched, almost entranced as Ryo's face was lit with green and purple, and caressed by soft gold light. Ryo's eyes slid to his and Ryo smiled at him before he looked back up at the sky. Dee chuckled but his gaze also slid back up.
The booms echoed through the air, answered by appreciative sounds from the crowd and Dee's arms tightened around Ryo's waist.
“Here come the finale,” he whispered and kissed Ryo's ear.
Ryo chuckled and his hands rested lightly over Dee's, his partner's arms still tight as his waist. The sky was suddenly filled with a dazzling show of lights and bursting color, smoking trails illuminated as the fireworks burst and popped. They yelled with happiness, all cheering as the sky suddenly darkened and became flat and empty again. The lights strung across the rooftop sparked back to life and Dee released Ryo after another quick peck.
“Well,” Ryo said. “Are you ready to go?”
“Yeah, I think so.”
“How many times have you seen those?” Ryo asked.
“I grew up in New York City, Ryo,” Dee said. “I've never missed a year. They always do a little something different, but all in all it's pretty predictable.”
Ryo laughed and Dee shrugged.
“I still enjoy it, if that's what you're asking.”
“Bikky! Carol! Let's get going!”
The two disentangled themselves from the other kids and rushed to Ryo and Dee, both excitedly talking about the fireworks that had just filled the sky. Ryo listened with one eyebrow raised; judging by the brilliant blushes on both their faces Dee hadn't been the only one sneaking a kiss during the display.
They started towards the stairs when Rose suddenly stepped in their path.
“Are you leaving?” he said, his voice expressionless.
The woman that was standing next to him was willowy and had long red hair with deep blue eyes.
“Yes,” Ryo said. “We've got the early shift in the morning.”
“That's right,” he said. “So sorry Melissa, but I've got to be going. I'm catching a ride with the detectives.”
“Wh--”
Ryo's elbow in his side silenced Dee completely and he shot Ryo and Rose an annoyed glare.
“Oh,” the woman said, her voice nasally and almost whiny sounding. “I see. That's fine. First you show up late and now you're leaving early. You're not at all how Diana described you.”
“So sorry for the disappointment,” Rose said and smiled at her. “Have a good night.”
They walked down the stairs, Rose frowning darkly as they went. Dee chuckled and Rose's eyes narrowed dangerously.
“Shut it,” he snapped.
“Oh come on,” Dee said. “If it was someone else, you'd be laughing your ass off.”
“What did I just say?”
“Do you really need a ride Commissioner?” Ryo asked.
“No, thank you,” Rose sighed. “I just needed any excuse to get away from that woman. She didn't stop complaining once. Diana said that she wasn't exactly an up-beat person, but I didn't realize that meant she was going to spend the night whining about everything. `The fireworks are too bright, my beer's too foamy, you're too tall.' I'm never letting Diana set me up again.”
“She definitely has some weird tastes,” Dee said.
 
Ryo stretched as they entered the apartment, a nice liquor buzz still running in his veins. Bikky was spending the night at Carol's, her aunt volunteering to take them to a picnic the next day and maybe to Central Park. The apartment was delightfully cool, and Ryo turned to comment to Dee how well the automatic timer was working. He never got the words out.
They walked into the living room, their lips pressed together as their hands unbuttoned and searched, caressing and exploring as they walked. Ryo's legs bumped against the couch and a muffled grunt escaped him. Dee pushed him a little further until Ryo was seated on the back of the couch, his legs stretched and wide as Dee pulled his pants down and dropped to his knees. Ryo moaned loudly and his head threw back as Dee slid his mouth up Ryo's cock. Ryo's fingers tangled in Dee's hair, the strands soft and damp with sweat as Dee began a quick hungry rhythm. Dee sucked cool air into his mouth in frantic little bursts, his lips arching up and down as he drug them down Ryo.
Ryo's legs spread a little more, inviting Dee closer, pulling him in, wanting more. Dee's hands began to fondle across Ryo's thighs, caressing and almost tickling as he continued to suck and lick. Ryo was panting now, his body straining and tensing as Dee worked him. Dee pulled his lips free and began to lick Ryo's cock, lapping up every drop that was escaping him, Ryo moaning and crying out as Dee teased and circled up him. Dee stood again and pressed his lips back to Ryo's, his hips thrusting forward against Ryo.
“Wait here,” Dee whispered as he pulled away and darted towards the bedroom.
Ryo struggled to catch his breath and his eyes closed as his hand slid across his legs and wrapped around his erection. He squeezed it, stroking it lightly now as he listened to Dee rummage in the bedroom. A strangled sound reached his ears and his eyes slid open as Dee paused in the bedroom doorway. Ryo's lips parted and a long low sigh escaped him as he stared at Dee and gave himself a long tug. Dee shivered and hurried back across the room, shedding his clothes as he moved, the lube clutched in one hand. He knelt back between Ryo's legs and watched his hand, Ryo moaning and breathing heavily as he continued to stroke and tease.
Dee leaned forward and pressed his lips to the tip of Ryo's erection, sucking and licking at it as Ryo continued to pump and squeeze. He moaned, and his other hand slid up to lock back in Dee's hair. He pushed Dee's head, demanding that he take more in, and Dee readily complied. He opened his mouth wider and pulled Ryo deeper, Ryo's hand brushing against his face now as he continued to squeeze and toy with the base. Dee pushed Ryo's hand away and greedily swallowed Ryo whole. Ryo was moaning again, his hips surging forward in short quick thrusts, his eyes fluttering closed again. Dee sucked harder and swallowed, hungrily working Ryo as louder sounds began to escape his lover. Dee felt like he was going to explode, and he hummed loudly, pushing his lover faster into orgasm.
Ryo's mouth dropped open, suspended in a wide circle as Dee's fingers trailed up to his hips. Ryo arched, his whole body surging forward and he came, long hot spurts spraying into Dee's mouth. Dee swallowed it up hungrily, licking and cleaning Ryo completely before he pulled back.
Ryo was panting again, a dazed look on his face as Dee pulled him back to his feet and pressed their bodies close together. Ryo could feel the hard erection pressing into him, and he shivered with anticipation. He leaned forward to kiss Dee, his mouth hungrily opening and his tongue sliding out to press into Dee's mouth. Dee groaned with pleasure and let the kiss stretch out. At last they pulled apart and both took deep breaths. Dee turned Ryo then, bending him and pressing Ryo's hands to the couch's back to brace him. Dee paused then and covered his hand and pulsing erection with lubricant.
He stretched Ryo, his fingers demanding and needy, and his breath hitching with every little moan and gasp that escaped Ryo. At last Dee was satisfied and one foot pressed against Ryo's feet, pushing them further apart. Ryo leaned against the couch, his fingers digging into the soft cushion as he shivered with another long wave of anticipation. Then Dee slid in.
For a split second Dee wondered how in the hell he had gotten so lucky, and in that same instant his partner was thinking the same thing. Then Dee began to thrust, his body soon giving way to his most animal of urges and he surged and pounded into Ryo, both unable to think anything clearly then. Dee's hands were flying over Ryo's body, searching and touching, squeezing and exploring as he thrust again and again. Loud grunts were escaping him, his eyes clenched shut as he slammed into Ryo, Ryo eagerly answering every thrust. Then Ryo was crying out, spraying hotly as Dee's hand brushed over his erection and Ryo's muscles tightened and pulsed into Dee. Dee's body arched up, his fingers digging into Ryo's hips as he came, buried deep within his lover as he filled him. The orgasm made Dee shiver and shake, and he felt it from the backs of his eyes all the way down through his curling toes. He panted desperately for air and then pulled free, dropping down to the floor, Ryo quickly joining him. They lay sprawled there, their bodies slick with cum and sweat, the air conditioner suddenly kicking in as they struggled to catch their breath.
“Guess it got a little hot in here,” Dee murmured.
 
Ryo sneezed.
Dee glanced up at him, but Ryo was still gazing down at the paperwork on his desk, one hand absently wiping at his nose. Dee frowned and waited. It only took a couple minutes. Ryo sneezed again.
“You've been doing that all morning,” Dee said flatly.
“What?”
“Ryo,” Dee said with exasperation. “Go take something before you do get sick.”
Ryo shot him an annoyed glare.
“It's probably just a little cold or some dust in the air, and I already did so shut up.”
“Fine, fine,” Dee said and peered back down at his paperwork.
Ryo sneezed again.
“God dammit,” Dee said. “If you keep doing that I'm not going to get anything done.”
“It's not like I'm trying to,” Ryo snapped. “Just do your job.”
His voice trailed off in a fit of coughing and he gave Dee a warning glare. Dee wisely kept his silence.
Ryo's voice was hoarse and strained by the end of the day.
 
Dee wasn't sure how he had developed such a strong constitution, but he suspected that it had to do with growing up in an orphanage. You either developed some strong anti-bodies or you spent all your time sick in bed. Ryo, however, hadn't had that kind of upbringing. Since their partnership had begun, Ryo had caught two flues every year, it was almost a given. He hoarded his sick days in preparation for them, but still stubbornly refused to acknowledge that he was sick until he was kicked out of the office.
Ryo wiped at his forehead and continued to type, his glasses firmly in place as his fingers glided over the keys. Dee kept glancing over at him, a little anxiety on his face. Ryo was starting to look a little haggard. Shit, summer colds were always the worst, and he didn't want to think about how bad a summer flu could be.
There was a light knock at their door and Berkeley Rose entered, his cool eyes darting over them.
“I haven't received any reports from you two yet,” Rose said flatly. “What's the hold up?”
“They're on the desk,” Ryo said, his voice tinged with raspiness. “We just haven't walked them down yet.”
Rose frowned and stared at Ryo.
“Are you feeling okay Ryo?”
“Fine,” Ryo said tiredly and turned his attention back to the computer.
Rose scowled at Dee.
“You could have brought these down. God knows that you don't do any of the other work on them.”
“What? You arrogant piece of shit,” Dee snapped back.
“It wasn't a suggestion, detective,” Rose said lowly. “Get off your ass and do some work.”
“You know I don't have to take this from you. Ryo and I have one of the best arrest records in our fucking precinct so get off our asses.”
“I doubt that has much to do with you.”
“I swear to God I'm going to kick your ass.”
“Would you both just shut up?” Ryo roared.
Rose and Dee both froze and Ryo sighed heavily before he turned back to the computer screen. He had quite a headache building, and the constant bickering wasn't helping. He rubbed at his temple and slumped down in his chair.
“Maybe you should go home,” Dee said softly.
Ryo's eyes drifted to him, his face a flat mask. He shook his head a little.
“This needs to be finished first.”
“I'll do it,” Dee said. “Just go home.”
Ryo sighed.
“He's right,” Rose said softly. “You look horrible Ryo.”
Ryo's mouth thinned and he pulled off the thick framed glasses.
“Fine,” he said tiredly. “Just make sure you finish this.”
“I will,” Dee said with a warm smile. “You go home, get some sleep and don't forget to take something.”
“Yeah, yeah.”
He walked sleepily out the door and Dee sighed as he moved to sit behind the computer. He stared at the screen and then shook his head.
“I hate this fucking thing.”
“I'm sure it hates you right back,” Rose said. “Let me see.”
 
Dee shivered as he entered the apartment. He frowned and glanced at the thermostat, adjusting it a little to take the cold touch out of the air. Damn, Ryo must have been really hot. He sighed and headed for the bedroom, pulling off his gun holster as he went. It had been a long afternoon without Ryo.
Rose had hung around for most of it, which of course didn't help Dee's mood, but he had to grudgingly admit that the man did know what he was doing. They finished up the reports and started filing some old paperwork. Dee was pretty sure that Ryo would be pleasantly surprised when he came back. They really had gotten a lot accomplished. Dee scowled then, goddamn Rose.
He opened the bedroom door slowly and walked quietly to the gun safe in the closet. He locked his weapon away and then turned to the bed. Ryo was sprawled on top of the covers, his face a feverish red as he slept. He had kicked off his shoes and locked up his gun, but hadn't bothered to do anything else. His tie was loose and disheveled, his feet hanging off the end of the bed. Dee sighed and shook his head.
Ryo awoke to hands pulling at his pants. He frowned and feebly pushed them away.
“I'm sick,” he said tiredly. “Stop it.”
“You pervert,” Dee said. “Is that all you think about?”
Ryo's eyes opened to bare slits and Dee held up Ryo's favorite pair of pajamas. Ryo closed his eyes again and sighed.
“How was work?”
“Boring,” Dee answered as he stripped Ryo's pants off and deftly pulled the pajama bottoms on. “It's not the same without you.”
“Mmm,” Ryo answered dully.
Dee unknotted the tie and tossed it aside. His skilled fingers quickly opened the shirt and he kissed Ryo's neck.
“Sit up.”
Ryo groaned but sat up, his eyes groggy and tired as Dee pulled off the shirt and then slid on the pajama top. Ryo was already slumping back and Dee smiled as he gently lowered him back to the bed. He buttoned the shirt up and brushed a hand over Ryo's face.
“You're burning up.”
“I know,” Ryo said tiredly. “I think I'm sick.”
Dee snorted laughter, but it died quickly.
“Did you take anything?”
“I don't remember.”
“Ryo,” Dee said as he shook his head. “That means no. I don't know why this is always such a fight with you. You're sick, accept it and take the damn medicine.”
“You never do.”
“I don't get sick,” Dee answered.
Ryo snorted and Dee gave him a small smile.
“Okay, okay, so I do sometimes, but I take the damn pills.”
“Fine,” Ryo said. “What do you want for supper?”
“Are you hungry?” Dee asked with surprise.
“No.”
Dee smiled a little. “Bikky and I will manage. I'm going to get you some medicine and some water. I'll bring you something to eat later, okay? Just go back to sleep.”
He pulled Ryo under the blankets, his partner basically a limp body in his arms as he covered him and brushed back his hair. It still surprised him sometimes that someone could instill such a feeling of protectiveness in him. Ryo, his Ryo. He had to take care of him.