Fake Fan Fiction ❯ FAKE in Love: Act XIX, Goodnights and Goodbyes ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning and Disclaimers: I'm not Sanami Matoh. I do not own FAKE. I am making no money off of this. Please sue me, I would really enjoy the chance to laugh in your face as I offer up the three pennies that I own outright. Fool.
 
“Bikky! The next time you borrow one of my ties for ANY reason, I swear to God I'm going to knock you into next week!”
Ryo chuckled as Dee's bellow echoed through the apartment, his partner's thudding footsteps soon filling the room.
“Where are my cuff links?” Dee snapped.
“Blow it out your ass, knuckle-dragger!”
Dee spun on his heel and grabbed at the door.
“Watch your mouth!” he roared and slammed the door shut.
“No insult?” Ryo asked innocently.
Dee gave him a sour look and began to open various dresser drawers.
“I just washed darks,” Dee muttered. “I must have some socks in here somewhere!”
“You do,” Ryo said. “Look in your sock drawer.”
Dee groaned and started digging again.
“Ryo, I can't find any socks. And I still don't know where my cuff links are. Why do they even make shirts that need cuff links? We have buttons now, dammit.”
“Hold still,” Ryo said simply as he smoothed Dee's dark blue suit and carefully adjusted the simple silver pin in his tie. “Hold out your arms and I'll put in your damn links.”
“I hate this,” Dee said, his hands obediently held out. “I mean it, Ryo. I hate this.”
“I know,” Ryo said. “All done. Now find your socks.”
“You're being obnoxious,” Dee said flatly.
“Hmm.”
Dee's mouth thinned and he leaned against the dresser as he shook his head.
“Ryo, why am I going to this again?”
Ryo waited until deep green eyes lifted to lock with his. He smiled then, head cocked to one side and suit in perfect condition.
“Because it can't happen without you.”
 
Ryo smiled as he watched Dee nervously fidget, his partner uncomfortable at the head table positioned before everyone. Mother Maria Lane sat at his side, her smile warm and patient as Dee kept bouncing in his seat. A moment passed before she leaned over and whispered something in his ear. Dee scowled at her and Ryo would have paid good money to know what she had said.
“And we've seen such a dramatic turn around in this community…”
Dark brown eyes strayed back to the speaker, a young man now heading a new neighborhood revitalization program in a few of the darker places in New York. He was fresh faced, and a tired part of Ryo wondered just how long that determination would last. A bitter smile passed over his face and quickly died beneath everything else that he was.
“This is truly one of New York's success stories, and it's become a safer place thanks to the efforts of too many to count. Of course, tonight, we're taking the time to thank one in particular, to single out a man who hasn't ever let what this community meant to him disappear. Despite seeing the darkest of times in this place, despite every obstacle that he ever faced, he has become a fixture in this place and has managed to continue to help improving this neighborhood day after day. It's through his strength and the support of so many others like him, that we are daily making our city a better place. And now, it's my great honor to introduce our own Detective Dee Laytner.”
The room erupted into applause and photo flashes as Dee climbed out of his seat and hesitantly approached the podium. He shook the speaker's hand and accepted a plaque with a smile and bright eyes, both turning to let a few photographers get some nice shots of them. Ryo chuckled quietly and then took a deep breath as the room filled again with silence. Dee stepped up to the podium and nervous expectation made Ryo grit his teeth and lean forward.
“Thank you,” Dee said and grinned at the whole room, that wide trademark Dee Laytner grin that made so many automatically smile back. “For a lot of people, our neighborhood is just a place to get out of. It's a few streets that you drive fast through or you don't walk in at night. But it's more than that, and always has been. This is our home, and we're not going to just turn it over without a fight. People are going to live here not because they have to, but because they want to. I grew up here, and maybe I don't live at the same address anymore, but this is always going to be home to me. I always come back here when I want to feel that. When I want community, friendship, hope…home, that's what's waiting for me. We've started something here, and we're damn well going to finish it. Thank you.”
The room erupted into applause again, and Dee just couldn't help but flash a quick wink at Ryo. Ryo grinned back and watched as Dee returned to his seat, Mother Maria quickly pulling him into a hug before she kissed him on the cheek. He pressed his lips to the top her habit and then handed her the award, the old nun immediately buzzing over it like the proud mother she was.
“Good speech,” Bikky said boredly. “Can we go now?”
Ryo chuckled and watched as Dee laughed and joked with a few of the others seated at the head table. It had been a long time since Dee looked so relaxed and excited.
“In a while,” Ryo answered quietly.
 
Dee's hands slid up and down Ryo's back as they kissed, both now without their ties and jackets as they sat tangled on the couch. A wonderful warm buzz was still tingling in their veins and Ryo found his head blurring just a little beneath the alcoholic haze.
“Have I mentioned just how grateful I am to you for getting rid of the kid for the night?” Dee murmured as he began to kiss down Ryo's neck.
Ryo smiled and tilted his head back, his fingers lightly petting over Dee's shoulders before he ducked down and stole another kiss. They pressed in tighter, both leaning into the kiss as the apartment was silent and dark around them.
“How does it feel?” Dee asked as he smirked and lightly pecked Ryo's lips. “Kissing a man recently honored with a citizenship achievement award?”
“It feels strangely like kissing a man I've been in love with for a long time now,” Ryo answered as he deftly unbuttoned Dee's shirt. “You want to set the plaque up so it can watch?”
Dee snorted laughter and then moaned as Ryo began to lick his collar bones.
“Pervert,” Dee muttered and curled his fingers in Ryo's hair.
“And whose fault is that?” Ryo whispered over olive skin.
“What was I thinking,” Dee answered with a soft sigh. “Oh, that's right. Wild sex.”
Ryo burst out laughing and Dee chuckled as he leaned forward to lightly rub their cheeks together. He lowered Ryo back to the couch and carefully spread over his lover's body. They lay pressed together and Dee kissed Ryo's pulse before he spoke again.
“Tonight was good,” Dee murmured.
Ryo smiled softly. “Mmm-hmm.”
“Thanks for coming with.”
“I wouldn't have missed it for the world,” Ryo said and his smile warmed a little. “I love to see you happy, Dee.”
“That's a dangerous statement,” Dee said and gave Ryo a playful half-smile.
“I'm willing to take the risk,” Ryo said, a grin now pulling at his lips.
“Sexy little Ryo,” Dee breathed. “I love you so much.”
He wrapped his arms around Ryo and pulled the brunette tightly against his body. Ryo's arms slid around him and Dee felt the warmth of his lover's breath on his ear.
“I love you, Dee,” Ryo whispered. “More than anything.”
“Let's move this to the bedroom,” Dee said, his voice husky and low. “I don't want to have to worry about cleaning anything up afterwards.”
“You're such a practical lover,” Ryo teased.
A pale flush raced over Dee's cheeks and he gave Ryo an annoyed frown.
That's your fault.”
“What was I thinking?” Ryo said and then sighed. “Oh, that's right. Wild sex.”
Dee laughed and clambered off of Ryo, quickly pulling his lover up to his feet.
“Come on, Sexy,” Dee breathed. “Let's get you to bed.”
The bedroom door clicked shut behind them and both shrugged out of their clothes as they headed for the bed, their hands passing over every inch they could find. Dee licked across Ryo's lips and sucked at his lover's tongue as they more stumbled through the room than gracefully cleared it. Ryo gripped his shoulder tightly when Dee's foot snagged in the rug.
“Careful,” the brunette murmured and then proceeded to kiss Dee hard enough to make the dark haired man worry that he really was going to lose his balance.
They finally made it to the bed and toppled gratefully down into fresh clean sheets.
“Mmm,” Dee whispered as he straddled Ryo's pale body. “Clean sheets. There is nothing better.”
“Nothing?” Ryo asked and lightly petted his fingers over Dee's thighs.
Dee grinned. “You're so damned sexy.”
Then he was attacking Ryo, kissing and licking and biting at soft skin as Ryo roughly returned every assault. They tumbled over the bed, a few bursts of laughter and playful yells escaping as they tangled and wrestled their way under the sheets. At last Dee had Ryo pinned and the brunette looked up with another small smile.
“You and your kisses,” Ryo said. “You cheat…all the time.”
“Sore loser,” Dee purred. “Now, Detective MacLean, I'm afraid you've landed yourself in a very compromising position.”
“Oh? Would you care to elaborate?”
“You're naked and pinned, what could be more compromising?”
For a split second Dee caught a mischievous glimmer in his lover's eyes, then Ryo's legs were snaking free and wrapping around his body, tugging Dee down and causing them both to hiss with pleasure.
“How's that?” Ryo moaned.
“Damn,” Dee muttered. “I can't think of anything else clever to say.”
“Good,” Ryo said and lifted his head to nibble down Dee's jaw. “Then you can just get down to business.”
Dee snorted laughter and shook his head.
“Your bedroom talk is adorable, Sexy.”
“Shut up.”
“And loving too.”
Dee leaned forward for a long slow kiss and then nuzzled against Ryo.
“I love you,” he murmured.
Ryo smiled and his eyes slid closed. He could never hear Dee say that enough. His legs untangled from Dee's body and one foot planted firmly against the bed. Brown eyes opened to bare slits and glittered darkly at Dee.
“I love you too,” he answered quietly and arched his back to rub against Dee. “I love you, Dee.”
Dee groaned low in his throat and fumbled in the nightstand for a moment until he found the thick tube of lubrication. He juggled it in his fingers and finally managed to crack it open. It slid smoothly over his fingers and then Dee paused, his head cocked to one side.
“Roll over,” Dee said suddenly.
Ryo gave him a look, but when Dee lifted up off of him, he rolled onto his hands and knees. Dee smiled as he ran one hand down Ryo's spine and then carefully positioned himself between his lover's legs. He palmed the smooth curve of Ryo's ass and then carefully spread the pale cheeks apart. Dee leaned forward and ran his tongue down the smooth crevasse.
Ryo's arms gave out and dropped him to the bed as his hips bucked wildly beneath Dee's hands. His eyes fluttered closed and he let out a low long moan. Dee smiled and pressed in again.
“Dee,” Ryo panted. “Oh God…”
Dee's tongue teased and wetted over the tight opening, Ryo now writhing and thrusting with every warm touch. At last the dark haired man worked his tongue inside and Ryo's whole body arched with pleasure. Dee's slickened fingers now began to pet at the inside of Ryo's thigh before they slid slowly upwards. Ryo practically sobbed when the first one dipped into his body and twisted against the sensitive muscle inside. Dee's tongue continued to wrap around the edges, his other hand still squeezing one firm cheek.
“Dee, Dee, Dee,” Ryo chanted, his body glistening with sweat. “Dee…”
Dee gave Ryo's ass one last squeeze and then slid around his waist to Ryo's waiting cock. Ryo's head threw back and his mouth opened wide as Dee's hand began a slow massaging rhythm. Another finger slid into Ryo's body and scissored against the little nub of pleasure. Dee's tongue lapped at the musky taste of Ryo's body and he moaned loudly as he stretched Ryo wider. Ryo's legs spread further as he thrust back harder, his hips working desperately towards release. A third finger dipped inside and Dee began to move faster, his tongue now licking wide wet stripes over Ryo's skin.
Suddenly Ryo cried out and arched hard, and thick white heat passed over Dee's hand. Ryo collapsed against the bed as Dee pulled his fingers free and gently turned Ryo onto his side. He spooned up behind his lover and ran his hands over Ryo's body. Ryo was struggling to catch his breath, his eyes dazed and distant as he leaned back against Dee's chest. Dee nuzzled down into Ryo's neck and planted slow wet kisses over pale skin. He held Ryo, caressing and just touching until Ryo arched into his hands and turned to catch his lips in a long kiss.
Dee's hand slid down to Ryo's thigh and guided the pale leg to hook back over his own legs. Ryo moaned quietly as Dee carefully pressed inside. Dee kissed his shoulder and lightly squeezed Ryo's waist.
“I love this,” Ryo whispered. “I love you.”
“My Sexy little Ryo,” Dee breathed and bit down into the soft skin at the juncture of Ryo's neck.
Ryo clung to the blankets as his body rocked with Dee's, both riding long rolling strokes of pleasure. Ryo couldn't catch his breath, he felt everything wrapping tighter in his chest as he rose toward climax again. His hand slid to cover the olive one resting at his waist and he lightly squeezed Dee's hand before he guided it to wrap again around his cock. Dee moaned against the skin in his mouth and then pulled free to lap across it as he and Ryo began to work the brunette's erection again. Suddenly a hoarse cry escaped Dee and Ryo arched as new heat burst inside him. Ryo urged Dee to stroke him faster, and soon he exploded again and happily rode through a long rolling wave.
A long sigh escaped them as Dee carefully slid free and wrapped himself tighter around Ryo. They were silent for a little while and then Ryo turned to face Dee and pull him into another long kiss.
“Love you, Dee,” Ryo whispered.
Dee smiled and sleepily tucked himself against Ryo's body. Ryo's arms slid easily around him and gently moved up and down his back.
“I love you, Ryo,” Dee murmured and fell to blissful sleep.