Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Parents and ... J.J.? ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Hey! Chief needs to see you two in the office A.S.A.P.!”
“Yeah, yeah. We'll be there, Drake.” A male voice responded. It was deep, but attractive.
“So… Where were we, Ryo?” The owner of the voice spoke again. He flipped his black hair and fingered Ryo's chestnut locks lovingly He leaned into Ryo, and Ryo leaned back in his chair.
“Now, Dee… We really ought to go see what chief wants,” Ryo said. His voice was lighter then Dee's, but nonetheless enjoyable.
Dee leaned onto Ryo more, attempting a kiss. Roy leaned back to avoid Dee's lips, and found himself toppled onto the floor with his chair over him. Dee blushed, and helped Ryo up.
 
“Where the hell were you two? Did Drake not say as soon as possible?” The chief exploded on the partners.
“Hey, we made it right?” Dee shook his head.
“Yeah. Had we done Dee's suggestion, we'd be asleep by now,” Ryo mumbled.
“Alright, alright. I don't care why. Here's the deal. There are only four people in this office without a field case. You two knuckleheads, and two less lazy, more efficient knuckleheads. That means you four are working on this murder. Tell Drake to get the file on your way out.”
Dee and Ryo stopped for a second, and looked at each other. There was only one partner of Drakes, and even though Dee finally claimed Ryo, and vice versa, he still chased Dee with hope.
“J.J.” They said simultaneously.
 
When Dee opened chief's door, he checked the halls both ways, and made a wild dash back to their office. Ryo, more or less calm, walked out with his hands in his pockets. But his calm demeanor didn't last long.
“Hi, Ryo! Where's Dee? Not here? Good! Let's go for a walk! Could we? It'd be so romantic!”
Ryo sighed. “J.J., go find Dee and bug him. I need to see Drake.”
“But Ryo! I've given up on Dee. Now that he's claimed his love for someone else, who better then the hottest guy in the office to love? Be mine, Ryo!”
Ryo stopped in his tracks. J.J. was humping his leg. He kicked the dog off, and made a dash for Drake. Drake held out the files and Ryo grabbed them as he passed. He made a 180, and ran for his office. J.J. slammed into Drake, his mouth on Drakes. When J.J. lifted himself off, Ryo had gotten into the office.
“Damnit!” J.J. screamed.
“This is just fruity,” Drake sighed out loud.
 
Ryo slammed the door behind him, and let the sweat drip down. He tossed the files at Dee, who made a perfect catch
“No J.J., hot Ryo… This is pure fun.” He said, flipping through the folder but not reading it.
“Fun. Yeah.” Ryo mumbled.
 
Ryo closed the door to his apartment, and just dropped his coat. He couldn't stand it. Dee and J.J., J.J. and him… What the hell? He meandered through the hall, and came across Bikky in front of his room without a shirt.
“Bikky, hey. There's food in the fridge.”
Bikky nodded. “I know. But I'm a bit, uh…busy.” He coughed as Carol came out of his room wearing nothing but the bed sheet. She glanced at Ryo, then at Bikky, then back at Ryo. She waved to him, shook her hair out of her eyes, and went right back in.
Bikky gave a slight smile, and walked into his room with a glint in his eyes.
Ryo stumbled over the carpet into his room. Ho loved Dee, but… His mind wandered. He had done it twice in one week, and confessed his love. The dull pain that lingered from doing it so often after never doing it made him happy. But wasn't Dee rushing in? What would happen if, say, Dee fell out of love? He'd done it to J.J., who says he won't go after Drake next?
Ryo curled into a ball on his bed, his shirt discarded off to the side. His mind was ranting about how screwed he'd be if Dee left him. It raced to thoughts of fights they'd had, and of the love they'd made physical. Is it possible? Yes, it was very possible. He ran his hands through his hair, and dug his face into his legs as he began to cry.
 
Dee wiped the towel through his hair again, and let it rest on his shoulders. His can of Budweiser rested on the table next to the pile of papers regarding the most recent field case. Ryo never saw them… He picked up the phone, and hit speed dial one.
“Hello, McLain residence, Randy speaking.” He sounded tired, but then again…
“Hey, Ryo!” Dee couldn't be happier now, could he?
“Dee… It's two in the morning, and Bikky finally got Carol to stop screaming.”
“What? Was there a burglar? A rapist? A murderer? It's not safe for you, I'm coming over!” Somehow, Dee's voice didn't sound concerned…
“No, Dee. It's fine. Bikky and Carol, were, uh, just having some fun with some toys. The only rapist around here is you.”
“Aww, man! You'll let the kiddies have fun, but the big boys don't get to play?”
“You sound disappointed, Dee. Maybe later. Anyway, why'd you call?” Ryo's voice began to hint at aggravation. He skipped dinner to sleep, and couldn't eat lunch or else J.J. would have eaten it anyway. Or made it a shrine. And now he was getting hungry.
“Did you read our case files before you gave it to me?”
“Uh… No, for good reason.”
“Ryo! Okay, well, apparently it's about two people, male and female. Caucasian, female 52, male 58. They lived right next to the orphanage.”
“Really? Wow. Think it may be involved?”
“Nope. Gomen. Anyway, they were found in a close church three blocks away. Both bodies had a birthmark or scar or something on their shoulder in the shape of a basket.”
“Dee, what does this have to do with calling me at two in the morning? Couldn't you bring it over?”
“Really, Ryo? Yes! I'll be right over!'
“I meant tomorrow. I'll see you at work. Bye, Dee.”
Dee sighed, and turned the phone off. Grabbing his beer, he walked to the sink to pour out the now lukewarm liquid.
“Did I do it again? Did I piss Ryo off?”
Dee rinsed his mouth, and took off the towel. Tonight he was going to play like Ryo was mad at him, but only just enough to refuse full out heat.
 
J.J. purred at Drake's feet. Drake wondered what he did to deserve this. He looked at the screen, the picture of Ryo still glowing, and sighed. Oh, yeah.
“Hey, J.J. J.J., wake up.”
J.J. grumbled, and pulled himself to his feet. “What's up, Drake?”
“I haven't gotten laid in two years. I'm a grumpy man. Please leave.”
“But we're in our office. Besides, what's you not getting laid in two years have to do anything with Ryo?” J.J. sounded upset, as he stared Drake in the eyes.
Drake's hand shook as he yawned. J.J. watched intently again, semi back to his carefree self. It was getting pretty late, one A.M. already. J.J. poked Drakes side while he was yawning, and Drake spilled coffee on J.J.'s shirt.
“Shit, man! I'm sorry…” he said, embarrassed. J.J. shrugged, and took off his shirt, heading for the washing room.
“Wait up!” he called again. J.J. walked fast, and Drake only caught up with him when J.J. dumped his shirt in the wash and started it. Drake grabbed his shoulders, and twisted him around. J.J. was crying.
“Hey… It's just a shirt, man. Don't bawl abut it…”
“It's not that… It's…ugh. You haven't been laid in two years. Too bad. Last time I had sex, it was with Dee, exactly 32 months ago. I…I miss him.”
Drake pulled J.J. into a tight hug, and wiped away his tears. He knew the pain of a lost love, and felt especially bad for J.J., since it was harder to get a homosexual partner.
“Oh, J.J…”
“Drake… How long have you been my partner? Two years?”
“Two years today, J.J. It's been a long time, huh?” Drake calmed his voice, so J.J. wouldn't be upset. “Maybe too long…”
J.J. looked up at him, his eyes wide. The confused look on J.J.'s face told him exactly what he needed.
“Yes, J.J. I'm tired of doing paperwork by myself, while you gallivant off to chase Dee or Ryo. I'm sick of never having time for myself. But most of all, I think I've spent too much time with you.”
J.J. searched Drake's face for what he was hinting at, and found it when Drake pushed his lips against J.J.'s.
He tastes delicious, Drake's mind whispered as J.J. opened is lips, and he snuck his tongue through his partner's mouth. His hand dropped, and undid J.J.'s belt. Before he knew it, J.J.'s pants were on the ground, and J.J. was sitting on the vibrating washer machine naked. Drake leaned close, and wrapped his lips around J.J.'s hardening shaft while J.J. himself moaned and tugged on Drakes clothing.
Soon both men were naked, and J.J. was pushed up against the machine, facing it. Drake was running his hands over J.J.'s lean chest, and J.J. could feel Drake's erection growing as well. With Drake pushing his sex against his ass, without entering, and his own rubbing against the vibrating machine, J.J. could barely hold the liquid in.
His pre-cum spread over the washer's side, as Drake grabbed his shoulders, hugging him tightly again, and dove in. Almost immediately, he began to thrust, but he moved up and down along the machine itself, as well. Drake pulled his hands off J.J.`s shoulders, and lifted the slightly shorter man until his shaft was on top of the machine.
J.J. moaned loudly as drake pushed deeper. The washers speed was turned to the highest, and with his dick on top he felt them more easily. Drake nibbled on the back of his neck as he struggled for a handhold, and settled on lifting he washer machine's lid to hold it.
Drake gave one more thrust, incredibly deep, and felt the vibrations of the machine. His growing erection had hardened too soon, and released his warm seed into J.J. Meanwhile J.J. spasm-ed, and spread his own seed- right into the laundry trying to wash his shirt.
Drake refused to pull himself out of J.J. until after the sweet body of his new lover was off the machine. He stopped the wash, and let the liquid drain before re-starting it.
J.J. sat there, amazed. He didn't know Drake was so good at anal sex. He tugged at his limp stick, until he felt Drake licking at it, and looked up.
“Well, since your cum ruined the laundry, and it has to be re-done, we've got time. Whatta you say to a round two?”