Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Point of Veiw ❯ can't remember this one either, sry^^ ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14 - Elena

Ryo's already been here for four days. He hasn't talked to me or his uncle. I wasn't expecting Ryo to talk to him, but still. Even if he had yelled at Rick or something, it would ease my worrying a bit. But not even talking to me? Hopefully he'll open up to me when he's ready. I believe he's here to do some deep thinking, not to visit.

I can't help but wonder what's going on in his mind. It keeps him awake at night, and it's upsetting. I can hear him crying and pacing during the night. It's between life, death, hate or love. But whatever it is, he's got some pretty powerful emotions behind it. He wants things sorted out. I can see that. I hope he can get them sorted out before he leaves.

I still find it amazing that so much can be read from Ryo when he's so silent. He can keep his mouth as quiet as a mouse, but his emotions are louder than a lion.

I want Ryo to open up to me. It would be like old times. Ryo would always tell me what was going on inside that brilliant mind of his; girl problems, problems at the academy, just problems and feelings in general. It's hard to get Ryo pissed, but when he is… Rick never saw the full extent of Ryo's hatred and anger. Perhaps he was lucky to stay away from the house after the worst night of all of our lives.

I knew when Rick would get drunk, and I always pleaded with him to stay away from Ryo, but he never listened. He just told me to watch who I was talking to and go back to bed.

There was one night when Ryo was nineteen that was the worst Rick had ever gotten drunk, and will forever haunt my dreams.

When Rick came home from the bar and couldn't walk straight, I knew that it would be the worst ever. I had begged him to leave Ryo alone that night and the noise must've woken him up, because he got up and walked out of his room.

When Rick saw him, he just sneered. Ryo's eyes widened and he tried to get away, but Rick caught up. I was so stunned that Rick could run and stay on his feet that I couldn't do anything.

When Rick caught up to Ryo, he tackled him onto the ground and just hit him over and over again until Ryo wasn't moving anymore. He stopped fighting Rick when his throat couldn't project any more noise. Rick just stood up, smiled at me, and went to bed.

Ryo was laying in a pool of his own blood and could barely muster up the strength to get up.

I wanted to help him, but he shook his head and stumbled into the bathroom. After a while I heard the shower go on.

He must have wanted to have some power, I thought, and that's why I stood by and followed what he told me to do. I wanted him to feel some power, so I gave it to him.

I will never forgive myself for not calling the police. I should have left Rick long ago, but I was, and still am, so afraid of what he'd do. But I will gather the strength if Rick so much as pats Ryo's back.

"Ryo? Let me help. Please, open up to me."

Author's Notes:

Aaia: I know, that chapter was a bit cruel, but I had to think of something that would make Ryo hate him, so please don't kill me! -pleads-

Dee: -points finger at aaia- bitch!! -huggles Ryo while staring at aaia- why would you be so mean?!

Aaia: please don't kill me!! I'll fix things!! -bows and runs out of office-

Tankle: well, I hope you enjoyed the story thus far, and we'll see you again!^^

---eNd FoR NoW---