Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Tomorrow ❯ Tomorrow ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Characters: FAKE

Disclaimer: Geeze, does anybody out there really think I own these characters? Well, get over it, I own nothing but the sad attempt at a plot, and I sure ain't making money off this.

AN: This is a result of the 5 minute fiction challenge "Tomorrow." The location of this (and other challenges and plotbunnies) can be found in my profile.

Warning: Angst, Character death, suicidal thoughts.

Tomorrow - There was always tomorrow, right? Tomorrow I'd tell you. Tomorrow I'd have the courage. But…being a cop, deep inside you have to know that tomorrow may not happen. Still, you deny that knowledge. So even though you want to say, you want to do the right things, you'll do it tomorrow. But there won't be a tomorrow for us, will there? The stray bullet saw to that. And, God, why didn't I do it when I had the chance? Why did I keep telling myself "tomorrow?" Why couldn't I admit that I love you? I sit here, looking at your picture, at those green eyes that were once so full of life. Now they seem empty, like flat coins. And I feel my world collapse around me. And I reach for my gun, because if tomorrow doesn't have you in it, I don't think I want to see it.