Fake Fan Fiction ❯ Vacation Fun ❯ It starts ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey! I am trying out this, yup my first Fake ficcy! Well let's see how this turns out.
Flitwick: Yes I am Sanami Matoh. Now if you believe that a dashing young elf like me, is actually the author, you need your head examined. Now just so you guys don't sue me on account of thinking I was tying to trick you-
Rashger: Oh shut up they get it!
Flitwick: You're just angry that I get to do the disclaimer again, aren't you?
Rashger: Am not! Start the fic already!
 
Sum: Bikky, Carol, Lai and Lass are on a vacation of their own. Due to some mystery the chief gives Dee, Berkley, and Ryo vacation at the same time, and as luck would have it, Diana has paid vacation as well. Let's see how much fun they have. Yaoi, lemon and limage!
 
Vacation Fun chapter 1
 
“So Diana and Berkley are supposed to arrive in about two hours?” Ryo asked while surveying the house.
“Yup, they took a later plane flight, wow look at this place, it's huge! Oh there is a huge, comfy bed over there.” Dee said seductively.
“Dee no, you know that we are sharing this room with Berkley and Diana!” Ryo shrieked while trying to get away from Dee's advances. Dee's face contorted into a very huge, very wide grin as he picked up Ryo and threw him over his shoulder. “Dee wait please stop! I don't want to get caught!”
“Oh, so you want to have sex, but just not get caught? Oh come on, doesn't the prospect of getting caught excite you, just a little?” Dee asked the squirming Ryo as he nuzzled and licked his neck.
“T-that's not the point! We need to stop; there is only one bed in here anyway, so we'll all be sleeping in… AH… Dee stop not now…” Ryo writhed beneath Dee.
“Two hours, we got two hours, so don't worry we can be finished and shower before they get here!” Dee grinned wickedly. Ryo pulled Dee down for a kiss before removing his shirt.
“Ok.” Meanwhile under the covers on the far side of the bed, two people chatted.
“Diana, I think we should just tell them that we got here before them, for goodness sake Dee is removing his clothes!” Berkley whispered.
“No Berkie, I want to see where this is going. Come on Berkie it gets you a little hot ne?”
“Look Diana I don't exactly want to see Dee making love to the man I am in love with!” Berkley whispered angrily.
“You can pretend you are Dee, come on! Fine we'll wait a little longer then jump out and say `SURPRISE!' ok?” Diana said as Berkley nodded. Dee had already unbuttoned and relieved Ryo of his pants. He bent his head down to lick the drop of pre-cum from the tip. Ryo arched up into Dee's mouth and moaned. Dee swallowed up Ryo length. Ryo was clawing at the bed sheets, thrashing his head from side to side and groaning. He reached out and pushed Dee's head farther down, moaning as he hit deep throat. Just when he was reaching his climax Berkley and Diana popped up.
“SURPRISE!” Diana yelled, as Berkley just waved. Dee looked up shocked as Ryo exploded.
“Um Ryo, I think-”
“Shut up Dee, just take me, please… Don't make me beg!”
“But Ryo, D-”
“Fine, pweez, purty pweez! Take me you hot detective! Make love to me! Light my fire! I want you so bad! Don't hold back. Come on Dee I'm begging you!” Ryo panted, eyes shut gripping Dee's shoulders.
“Who can say no to that? Ok, but you'll be sorry…”
“Just shut your mouth and fuck me, dammit!” Ryo went evil for a second as he gripped Dee's shoulders harder. Dee shrugged, looking over his shoulder to see an angry Berkley and a giggling Diana. Lubing his self quickly Dee thrust in and smiled at the irony of it all. He soon forgot as Ryo pulled him flush against himself and bumped his ass closer to Dee's arousal. Dee groaned as he flipped them over and Ryo's head was pushed into the pillow. Ryo voiced no complaint, seeing that he could now push himself farther back onto Dee and not have to move very much. Dee reached around and grabbed Ryo's now hardened member and squeezed; ringing a delightful gasp from Ryo's sexy mouth. Dee's hand matched his thrusts, deep, yet forceful, taking in all of the sweet man below him. Getting tired off being uke for too long Ryo vehemently pushed Dee over and straddled him. He moved his hips back and forth slowly, teasing Dee mercilessly.
“OH, Fuck Ryo, do you have to do that? I thought you wanted it bad baby.”
“I want you to beg baka…” Ryo smiled, a sheen of sweat covering his lean torso.
“I won't beg, I'll take what I want Ryo-Chan!” Dee said using the few words of Japanese lingo he knew. He reached forward and grabbed Ryo's hips, lifting him up and down on himself. Grinning at the look of defeat, Dee rocked him softly, making sure to go as deep as he could, Ryo arched and Dee knew that was the end of him. He cried out incoherently as he blew his load over Dee's firm torso. Dee howled as he gave one last deep-seated thrust and came deep inside Ryo. Ryo chuckled weakly as he crawled up Dee's torso, running his tongue through the though the milky fluid on the way up; only to kiss Dee slowly and sensually. Moaning quietly Dee kissed him back, slipping his tongue in for some `extra' fun.
“So you two sexys done yet? Wow Ryo I never knew you could be so forward!” Diana chuckled.
“Holy shit I forgot you two were even in here!” Dee yelled. Ryo who had hidden under the sheet as soon as he heard Diana suddenly popped up furiously.
“You knew they were under there! And you still made me have sex with you! Kuso, you baka Kisma, shimmatta, MOU MOU!” Ryo cussed in Japanese (he pretty much said `shit you idiot, fuck you, shit, FUCK, FUCK!' lol)
“No, Ryo I tried to tell you, but you were begging to get… well you know you wanted to make love…” Dee trailed off helplessly. Ryo reviewed what he had said before they decided to do the nasty, and blushed when he realized what he had said, in front of Berkley and Diana no less.
“Oh Ryo dear, don't be shy. It was very sexy ne Berkie?” Diana giggled. Berkley, just shook his head from side to side, trying to mask the way he was staring at Ryo's now exposed form. Dee casually reached over and covered the blushing Ryo.
“Could you guys like turn away so I can get my clothes on?” Ryo squeaked.
“Don't start being shy now, we already saw you in all your glory. Plus we are sharing this place, we are going to have to be pretty open minded you know.” Diana reasoned.
“So it'll be like an all glory sex hole. Yeah, ah brings back memories of bachelorhood…” Dee jumped at the death glare that came from Ryo. “Not that I am not perfectly happy now!” he stammered. Ryo just continued glaring. “Oh come on Ryo live a little, it's just Diana and Berk- Wait there is no way we are walking around here naked. Not with the nasty pervert lusting over MY Ryo.” Dee said starting to get angry as well.
“Ha! Your too cute, I thought we could have fun, real fun. You know uninhibited, bestial raw fun. None of that closed stuff.” Diana said indifferently.
“Well I guess it could be interesting if we turned it into sort of games…” Ryo trailed off, surprising everyone. Diana was the first to pick up her jaw and smile.
“Ok Ryo, what kind of games do you mean?”
“I don't know we can each take turns picking… Oh I don't want to go first!” Ryo gulped when Dee smirked. “And let's start tomorrow I am exhausted!”
“Fine Ryo, but I am most definitely going first!” Berkley smirked.
“Hey! No fair I am going second then!” Dee complained.
“Fine, fine I will go last anyway, nightie night!” Ryo yawned as he fell asleep completely naked.
“Hey you nasty pervert, on the same side you popped out of!” Dee said angrily yanking Berkley away from the spot next to Ryo, before climbing in himself, tomorrow was certainly going to be interesting.
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ok so how is that? Please review tell me if I should keep it up, or go jump off a cliff I am at your mercy!