Fan Fiction / Azumanga Daioh Fan Fiction ❯ Azumanga Sun ❯ Alchemy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Azumanga Sun
Book One
Authors Note



'Kay hello this is my second fanfic (I'm a goldensun obsessive)
Azumanga sun which is the azumanga daioh charactes as the goldensun characters which is bound to be funny.Note the only Goldensun characters to be replaced with goldensun characters are RPCs and the only RPCs that were even kept from goldensun original was Isaac who is in place of Jenna cause that made since.

Note I did have a prologue but my keyboard suddenly stopped working and i had to start.
Basically everyone gets hit with a lightbeam and Tomo and Sakaki are transported outside of Vale and Tomo starts freaking out. They get to Vale and this is like three years after the all the storm crap happened and there is no Felix
This is the day they go to Mount Aleph.

Chapter:One
Alchamy?
Sakaki:Huh is it that late already
Sakaki quickly put on her clothes and checked the sundial outside.
She quickly put on her cloak and rushed outside leaving her empty house behind.
As she made her way down to the town square two figures came into view.
The first was Tomo about 5 feet and a half she wore a red dress with a cloak and a sword was strapped to her belt.
Isaac looked just the same as he always did. He wore tan armor with blue pants and also had a sword strapped to his belt.
He was quiet Sakaki was quiet tp but Isaac hardly ever said anything. He said about twenty words only in a day.
tomo on the other hand was a COMPLETLY different story. She was an obnoctious overecited loudmouth who hardly ever stayed stayed quiet for more than five minutes.
Tomo:Hey your here finally,lets go
Isaac:*nod*
Sakaki:'Kay
Tomo:To Kradens place i guess.
Sakaki:I guess
After about five minutes of walking they reached the cottage.
Two strangers were outside and just finished talking.
As they jumped down they had seen the kids and started coming up to them.
One had short-blue hair and wore basic armorthe other was a girl and had two lengths of blonde hair streaming around her face and wore a simple type dress.
The girl in the group started to talk.
Mystery Woman:I know you were'nt just eavsdropping now were you.
Mystery Man:I see Kradens engagemtent was with you.
Mystery Man:Menardi I see no reason to keep these children any longer.
Menardi:But Saruros.
Saturos:You can go.
Sakaki, Tomo and Isaac hurried up to the cottage.
Tomo:Hey Kraden Lets go.
Kraden had just come into view.
Sakaki:Wher are we going today anyway.
Kraden:To Mt. Aleph.
Tomo:Init that like forbidden or sumtin.
Sakaki:Like you care.
Tomo:True Lets go.
Kraden:Oops I forgot something.
Kraden went into his cottage and came out five minutes later with some sorta silver sacks.
Kraden:These are woven sacks of Mytheril.
Tomo:cool lets go.
Finaly they reached MT.Aleph.
They worked for about half a hour disarming countless traps and puzzles they reached the elemental star room.
Kraden seemed really happy and insisted on getting them and putting them into bags.
Tomo:Whats Alchemy again.
Kraden:ITs the study of PSyenergy in its urest form. It used to be that Psyenergy was commmenplace and everybody had it.
There was a thing made called the stone of sages that was imbuned with psyenergy power in its truest form with power beyond belief.
So they constructed the four lighthouse and locked it away with the elemental stars as the key.
And now those legendary stones are before us.
Tomo Leaned over to Sakaki
Tomo:Is it me or does he seem as happy as Yukari on payday.
Sakaki:*nod*
Tomo:We'll get those for you.
Kraden tossed them the silver bags
Kraden:put them in this.
Tomo:Didnt you get these from your house.
Kraden:Yep they're made of Mytheril
Sakaki:'Kay
Sakaki got the first and second stars but when they got the third star all was quiet.
tomo:wonder what happened.
Sakaki and Tomo look to find Saturos and Menardi.
Tomo:Aieeeee
Sakaki:Aren't those the people from this morning.
Tomo:Yeah I think they are
Saturos:If you want your friends back then you'll have to give us the elemental stars.
Tomo and Sakaki talk it over and agree.
some guy with long blue hair teleports in front of them.
Menardi:Thats Alex anoher one of our companions please hand the starts to him.
Tomo hands stars to Alex.
Alex:Hey wait I think you are mistaken we wanted you to get ALL of the Elemental stars.
Tomo and Sakaki got to get the final elemental star and as soon as they pick it up the entire chamber colapses
Saturos:I think we'll be leaving now.
Saturos and everyone else leaves including Isaac and Kraden.
Tomo:This couldnt have turned out worse.
Sakaki:I can think of a worse scenario.
Tomo:What
Sakaki:Yukari behind the wheel of a plane.
Tomo:*Flinch*