Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Crossover Sleepover ❯ Bye Bye! ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crossover Sleepover

Epilogue

 

And so, the weddings end, stuff happens, and it is now….. 9 AM! Time to shove everyone out the door so we can pig out on the food and sleep!

 

K9: (pushing Bakura out the door) Come on now Bakura-san, we don't have all day, and I got movies to watch!

 

Bakura: (still out cold from the weddings)

 

K9: (hasn't even noticed and piles him into Kaiba plane) Okay, is that all of you?

 

Moukuba: (came to pick Kaiba and the other up) Nope, all you've brought was Marik and Bakura, who, are really out of it…. Something happen?

 

K9: Let's just say it was all Panda's fault.

 

Panda: HEY!

 

SR23: (with a lamp shade on her head) Ugh, what just happened…and why am I covered in potato chips? (Sess Bakura outside) BAKURA-CHAN! NO! PLEASE STAY! (runs out the door)

 

K9: (catches SR23 by the collar and she falls down) You went totally hyper and married Ryou, then you started dancing around as you kissed him and ran into the wall. You reminded me of Phaung.

 

SR23 and Phaung: HEY!

 

SR23: K9, I have a confession to make…

 

K9: What is it?

 

SR23: I'm- (hears a crash) What was that?

 

K9: (looks out the window) Jou?!

 

Jou: MAI! COM'ON! I didn't mean what I said!

 

Mai (throws Jou's things out the window) KEEP THIS! YOU PIECE OF CRAP! (throws the wedding ring)

 

Jou: (tearing) You…you threw out our token of love…WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! (cries)

 

K9 and Co, SR23: (blinks) uh…

 

Mai: (stomps out of the mansion and storms on to the plane)

 

Jou: (walks through the door and falls to the ground crying)

 

K9: Wow. Coupla hours of marriage, then divorce. Must be a new record.

 

Panda: Nah, we've had plenty of one secondees. Plus, she didn't file a divorce case, she only got really really mad.

 

Mai: (yelling through window) I WANT TO FILE A DIVORCE!

 

K9: (yelling back) SORRY WE'RE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING DIVORCE CASES RIGHT NOW!

 

Jou: (crying) I don't know what I did wrong…

 

SR23: What did you do?

 

Jou: (still crying) I said that it's time for a change of new deodorant…and said it smelled really bad…and she threw me out…

 

SR23: …Uhh…Jou? Cutie? You insulted her by saying something about her deodorant.

 

Jou: I did? (runs after the plane) MAI! I'M SORRY THAT I INSTULTED YOU! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

K9: Wow… Mai really is preppy…

 

SR23: Wouldn't YOU get mad about something like that?

 

K9: No, not really…

 

Kaiba: (walking out of the mansion with his arm around Serenity) So… now that you're getting rid of Tenchi…

 

Serenity: We didn't divorce Kaiba.

 

Kaiba: WHAT!?

 

Serenity: We threw our rings out.

 

Kaiba: Phew…

 

Serenity: I'VE DECIDED I'M GOING TO DATE DUKE!

 

Kaiba: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (cries)

 

Robin: (walking out of his room and yawns) What's for breakfast?

 

SR23: (throws a frying pan at Robin's face) Make your own breakfast! I'm not doing it for you, nutcase!

 

Robin: I AM NOT A NUTCASE!

 

SR23: SLADE IS DEAD! AND YOU'RE STILL DWELLING IN THE PAST! PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO BE PUT TO SLEEP! PERMANATLY!

 

Robin: …

 

Starfire: (hears SR23 and flies in with fiery green eyes) Never…insult…the man I love…(beats the crap out of SR23)

 

SR23: THE PAIN!!!!!!!! OH THE PAIN!!!!!!!!! NO!!!! LET GO OF MY LEG!!!!! MY LEG!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The rest is censored for violence

 

K9: …

 

Tenchi: (walking out of the mansion, hauling all of Ryoko, Sasami, and Washu's bags, which is a lot) (throws them all into the Ryo-oh-ki ship) Gosh… Washu, what did you pack in there?

 

Washu: …my babies…

 

Ryoko: NOT AGAIN!

 

SR23: (dead)

 

K9: (to the TM crew) BYE!!!!! Have fun, and Ryoko, kill Ayeka!

 

Ryoko : You betchya! (flies over to Tenchi) So Tenchi… do you love me now? =3

 

Tenchi: Sure…

 

Ryoko: REALLY!? I ALWAYS KNEW YOU'D LOVE ME TENCHI AND NOT THE HAG AYEKA!

 

BB: (happilly walking out of the mansion, towards the T-ship, that has Cyborg waiting in it) ((A/N: K9 and Co mansion is on a secluded area in scenic Australia, they need the ship!)) Once we get home Raven, we'll beat up Cyborg in STANK BALL!

 

Raven: (shrugs) sounds good to me…

 

BB: (holding a STANK BALL behind his back) HEADS UP!!! (throws the STANK BALL to Raven and now smells like a dumpster)

 

Raven: (eyes glow bloody read and holding the STANK BALL)

 

BB: Crap…

 

Raven: (getting ready to throw)

 

BB: NO! PLEASE! RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (gets hit with a STANK BALL) O___O

 

Raven: (smirks)

 

K9: COOL!

 

Yugi: (walking out happilly at his new height and holding Tea by the arm)

 

Tea: (glaring at Panda, K9, and SR23) I WILL get my divorce…

 

K9: Sorry, we're still not accepting divorce cases! Remember, if it's a K9 and Co wedding, it must be a K9 and Co divorce!

 

Tea: 7.7 (curses as she is hoisted on the jet with Yugi)

 

Horse: (suddenly soaring through the air and screaming)

 

Robin: Uh… Whats going on?

 

K9: Oh, she was kicked out last night.

 

Malik: (pops out of no where) HA! THIS TEACHES HER TO MESS WITH ME!

 

K9: No, this teaches her to mess with ME.

 

Malik: 7.7

 

Panda: (revives SR23) ^-^

 

SR23: (glomps Panda) THANK YOU! I was about to be sentenced into Hell!!

 

K9: ^^;; Anyways, I'm gonna wake up Yami and Ishizu!! (skips to their room)

 

SR23: K9-chan, I wouldn't go in there if I were- (hears K9 screaming) you…-_-

 

Yami: (naked and covered his privates with the sheets as well as Ishizu) CAN YOU AT LEAST HAVE SOME DECENCY TO LET US HAVE SEX IN PEACE?!?!

 

K9: IT'S MY MANSION AND I SAY NO SEX IN HERE!!!

 

Ishizu: Too bad, we already did it.

 

K9: RAGH! JUST GET DRESSED! (runs out the door)

 

SR23: I warned you.

 

K9: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!

 

SR23: (with a smile) Now what did I do?

 

K9: YOU PAID THEM TO DO IT!!

 

SR23: Now, now, I have no cash with me.

 

K9: LIAR! (steals SR23's wallet and pulls out 1,000 bucks)

 

SR23: HOW'D YOU FIND THAT!?

 

K9: YOU KEEP MONEY IN A WALLET, STUPID!

 

(and they continues to argue…)

 

Malik: Ah…. Young arguments… (sniff) I feel so happy I want to cry!

 

K9 and SR23: SHUT UP!

 

Malik: Okay.

 

SR23: DON'T LET ME PULL THE PLUG ON YOU!! (SR23: FOAMY!!!)

 

K9: WHAT PLUG?!

 

SR23: (pulls a random plug) THIS ONE!!

 

K9: That's the plug for the plasma screen.

 

SR23: SHIT! I WAS RECORDING SOMETHING!!

 

K9: HA, HA! YOU SUCK!

 

SR23: -_-

 

K9: Plus, Humans don't have plugs.

 

SR23: ………………shit

 

K9: I laugh at you.

 

Panda: I wonder how Jou and Mai are doing?

 

K9: Yeah hows our fav YGO couple? SR23, GO CHECK!

 

SR23: Why me!?

 

K9: Cause.... I SAY SO!

 

SR23: 7.7 Lazy bum (walks to the airport and sees Jou hanging off the wing of the plane) Crazy bastard! He's trying to commit suicide!

 

Jou: MAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

K9: No I think Mai pushed him out there. It's a good thing they don't take off for a while, we're still waiting for Yami and Ishizu to get on the plane…

 

SR23: (zaps Jou back inside) There ya go cutie! ^-^

 

Panda: DON'T DO THAT AGAIN MAI! (to the other two) I'm going to cast one of my love spells on them-

 

SR23: Nah. Let `em work it out on their own.

 

K9: Besides, its funny!

 

Panda: Alright…

 

Jou: (being heard from the distance) Mai! Please forgive me! I didn't mean to insult you!!!

 

Mai: (throws Jou out of the plane again)

 

Jou: AGH! What can I do to make this better?!?!

 

Mai: Meet me in my room! I'll fulfill all your lustful desires! (walks away)

 

Jou: (feeling an erection coming about and slides off without knowing)

 

SR23: …

 

K9 and Panda: (twitchy twitchy)

 

K9: Is that all of em?

 

Panda: Should be. EVERYONE GET ON YOUR PLANES!

 

Yami and Ishizu: (suddenly run out of the mansion and onto their plane)

 

Amber: TEN HUT! GET READY TO FIRE! 1 2 3 4 GET OUT OF HERE!

 

Ryo-oh-ki: MEOW! (flies away)

 

T-Jet and Kaiba Corp Balloon: (fly away)

 

(On Ryo-Oh-Ki)

 

Ryoko: WOO THAT WAS FUN!

 

Sasami: Hehe yeah!

 

Washu: (eating a rice ball and nods her head)

 

Tenchi: You guys gotta be crazy…

 

Ryoko: (flies up to Tenchi) Oh Tenchi… did you learn anything about your true feelings for meh? =3

 

Tenchi: Well… I learned through this whole force marriage thing that I never likes Serenity and that Ayeka was a hag and you were the only one I'll ever love!

 

Ryok: SQUEE! (tackles Tenchi too the floor)

 

((Everyone: (stares at K9) K9: What!? I didn't do it! (whistles)))

 

(Mansion)

 

SR23: Whoo! (bounces on the couch) That was fun! You should invite me again sometime!

 

K9: (twitchy) As long as you don't pull your sexual charm of the guests that can make them horny….

 

SR23: 'Kay! ^_^

 

K9: Anyway… I just have a feeling we're forgetting something…

 

(in the main hall)

 

Mihoshi: (suddenly wakes up) Huh? What I miss?

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

W00T! All done. We got plans for a SEQUEL! So watch out!