Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Spirited Away Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Talk Show of Randomness! ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Hey ya! I say that a lot now… Well, I'm back, and I am doing a talk show fic!!(How many of those are out there?) But I need questions from all you people and who to do next after the chapter is over!! Today is not going to end well for the bishies…

Kurama, Hiei, Jin, Sano, Gilder, Vyse: 0_0

Kenshin, Battousai: 0_0x

Any other unfortunate bishies I know of: 0_0

All bishies I don't know of:^-^

And on with the fic!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. If I did, I would be with Kenshin, not Kaoru!! I'll shut up now…

A kid is sitting at her computer desk in her pajamas, typing away furiously. Suddenly, she falls through a plot hole along with her computer. Wait, a plothole?

Kim: Shut up, Narrator.

0_0

Kim: Wait, you should have a name. How `bout Bullwinkle?

0_______0 Why Bullwinkle?

Kim: `Cause I said so. Now shut up and narrate the story.

How can I shut up and narrate at the same time?

Kim: Just narrate, doofus.

Okay. She types away at the keyboard, and the computer turns into a laptop with a mouse. Then a bunch of random anime/book/movie/video game characters appear through a plot hole, and the scenery changes to the artic tundra. An artic tundra?

Kim: Just shut up for a while, okay?

Geez, is it that time of the month again?

Kim: -throws a huge rock at Bullwinkle- I heard that!!

@_@ -gets hit by rock and passes out-

All characters: 0__________0

Kim: ^____________________^ -glomps Kenshin, Battousai, Sano, Aoshi, Yahiko, Katsu, Misao (A/N: What? She's my favorite bishoujo!), Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, Youko, Tidus, Gippal, Baralai, Shuyin, Riku (KH, not FFX-2), Sora, Vyse, Gilder, Lawrence, Nathan, the old Irish fart, Bob, Katsumoto, Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, Boromir, Frodo, Pippin, Harry, Ron, Scipio, Mosca, Riccio, Bo, Prosper, Victor, Artemis, and Klaus-

All mentioned: -collapse-

All girls(minus Misao, she's out cold): -get very angry, but find themselves chained to chairs-

Kim: Don't you just love author/authoress powers? -types again, instead of pjs, she is now wearing white hakamas, midnight blue gi, blue tabi, and straw sandals. Basically, what Kenshin wears with blue instead of magenta- I do!!! -types once again, her hair is now red and down to her waist in a high ponytail- Yep, I sure do!!!

The scene changes to a talk show set. The only people you see are Kim, who's at a desk, and fangirls and guys in the audience.

Kim: I don't know who to do first!! Please send in people to do and questions in your reviews! Here's the people that I mentioned up there, where they come from, and other characters:

Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin, Battousai(yes, for me they are two people), Sano, Yahiko, Aoshi, Katsu, Saitou, Hiko Soujirou, Kamatari, Chou(who I know almost nothing about), Enishi, Kaoru, Megumi, Misao, Tsubame, Tae, Tomoe.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Youko, Koenma, Jin, Touya, Keiko, Yukina, Shizuru, Botan.

Final Fantasy X-2: Baralai, Gippal, Nooj, Tidus, Shuyin, LeBlanc, Paine, Yuna, Rikku, Lenne.

Kingdom Hearts: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ansem I guess, Squall Leonhart(that his name?) Yuffie.

Skies of Arcadia Legends: Vyse, Dyne, Enrique, Drachma, Gilder, Galcian, Ramirez, Aika, Fina, Moegi, Piastol, Teodora. (You guys probably have absolutely no idea what the heck I'm talking about.)

The Last Samurai: Nathan Algren, Omura, the Meiji Emporer, Katsumoto, the old Irish fart(I don't know his name), the English translator, Uijo(I think that's his name), Taka(one girl… sad.).

LOTR: Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, Boromir, Gandalf, Faramir, Théoden, the 4 hobbits, Elrond, Arwen, Galadriel, Eowyn.

Harry Potter: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Snape, Dumbledore, McGonagall

The Thief Lord: Scipio, Bo, Prosper, Mosca, Riccio, Victor, the Conte, Hornet, Ida Spavento.

Artemis Fowl: Artemis, Butler, the LEPRecon lady, (I can't remember her name!!).

Series of Unfortunate Events: Count Olaf, his minions, Klaus, Duncan, Quigley, Violet, Sunny, Isadora.

Please review!! I will take flames, criticism, anything!!!