Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ 02: The Digi-Ranger Task Force ❯ Return of the Supreme Commander ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I only own the plot and the few characters later on that I created; the other various characters belong to their various owners.

Author’s Note: I’d like to give credit to Psycho G, Gallantmon of the Hazard (glad you don’t mine that I borrowed your warnings paragraph below), and a few others for inspiring me. This story will have one main crossover or really a fusion of elements from one main series and that’s Power Rangers. Primarily it will use elements from Power Rangers: SPD specifically but it will probably use some from other seasons as well. I might also use a few elements from other sources such as the many Capcom fighting games primarily Street Fighter and Darkstalkers, King of Fighters, Naruto, Shaman King, Winx Club, and possibly more. It’s set 12 years after the battle against MaloMyotismon. I will primarily use the Digidestined dub names for this story. This will have Daisuke/Catherine, Daikari, Kenyako, a sorta Rukato, and other couples as I decide and add them. Warning: This story is rated X because it will have violence, ranging from mild to intense, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, and finally X-rated lemon scenes, lime scenes, nudity, and other adult situations/themes!


02: The Digi-Ranger Task Force

Some ages:
Daisuke, Takeru, Hikari, Willis: 24
Miyako: 25
Cody: 21
Koushiro, Mimi: 26
Taichi, Sora, Yamato: 27
Jyou, Jun: 28

Chapter 02: Return of the Supreme Commander


Arriving just outside of the area where the mechanical mons were, Willis was giving last minute advice.

“Ok gang, we go in and take them down hard. Matt will agree with me when I say that you shouldn’t take theses guys too lightly,” Willis advised.

“He’s right, when you take one down, make sure it’s completely out of the picture,” Matt agreed.

“Yeah they tend to be a little persistent,” Willis added with a nod. “Come on let take them out!”

With Willis’ command they rushed toward the android digimon.

Tai jumped into the fray first with a drop kick to one of the Droidmon, knocking it into a few Droidmon behind it. When he landed a orange aura surrounded him.

“Nova Burst!” Tai yelled as he released a large burst of solar energy at the group of Digimon.

The blast destroyed all of his foes except the Droidmon. Tai then rushed to finish the damaged mon off.

Off a little ways from them, the brothers Matt and TK were double-teaming a dozen of the robot digimon.

“Frost Blaster!” Matt yelled with an icy blue aura around him as he froze their enemies in place with freezing rays from the palms of his hands.

“Plasma Fists!” TK resounded afterwards as he fired fist shaped plasma blasts from his clenched fists to destroy the immobilized digimon.

On the other side from them Kari and Sora were doing a little double-teaming of their own.

“Blinding Light!” Kari screamed as she blinded the digimon’s optic sensors with a bright flash of white light.

“Blazing Metors!” exclaimed as she glowed red and caused fiery spheres to rain down on the blinded opponents.

Showing his experience as a digi-ranger and in facing the mechanical menaces, Willis was fighting using only hand to hand skills. He carefully and precisely attacked them at their weak point and drove them back, but something nagged him at the back of his mind.

Knocking his group of digimon into the remaining ones left from the others’ battles he decided to end it.

“Blazing Ice!” Willis yelled, glowing bronze as he fired a large icy burst of energy from hid left hand. As the energy froze the digimon, he then fired a large fiery burst energy from his right hand and yelled, “Blazing Fire!!”

The digimon were engulfed in flames and destroyed as Willis checked on the others.

“Willis, I haven’t faced them much but weren’t those digimon defeated too easily?” Matt questioned as he thought back over his past few dealings with their robotic foes.

“Yes,” Willis replied as he looked around with his guard still up. “Dronemon fall fairly easily, but Droidmon usually take a bit longer to destroy.”

“Black Diamond Blitz!!” a feminine voiced echoed out as large shards of solidified black energy hailed down on the digi-rangers, their suits sparking as they were knocked to the ground.

“That attack!” Willis gasped out on the ground as the rest wondered what hit them. It felt like a Renamon’s Diamond Storm only ten times worse.

“Pathetic, just as I thought,” the same cold feminine voice spoke as a figure faded into view walking toward them.

The seductive, but coldhearted figure in front of them was dress much like Kuzuhamon only with inverted colors. She wore a violet colored, skintight suit that hugged her sinful curves, while her armor was pitch black. Her lips were also painted black and her shoulder length hair was a blood red. Lastly, she carried a pitch black staff just like Kuzuhamon in her right hand.

“Lady Kyuubi!” Willis growled as he pushed himself to his feet.

“The one and the same,” she replied with a smirk. “Well, now that you’ve fallen into my trap, let the games begin.”

“Damn, guys prepare yourself for whatever she’s about to do!” Willis yelled as he got into a stance.

The villainess now known as Lady Kyuubi, glowed with a dark, almost black, purple aura. A matching circle appeared at her feet before similar ones surrounded the digi-rangers.

“Multi-Summoning: IceDevimon! LadyDevimon!” she in toned darkly.

In rising blasts of snow, thirty IceDevimon appeared in some of the circles, as a dozen LadyDevimon appeared in a flurry of bats from the others.

“And just to be sure you can’t call for help,” she sneered as she released a wave of energy that spread outward all around, “there, now communication and teleportation are jammed for a ten mile radius.”

~*~

Back at the base the rest of the digi-rangers watched these events with worry.

“Gennai, she’s bluffing right? She not powerful enough to do something like that, right?” Mimi asked nervously.

“I’m afraid she’s more than powerful enough, but if she did I’m not sure,” Gennai answered grimly. “Izzy, Ken, Yolei, report!”

“It seems she wasn’t lying,” Yolei began distressed, “I can’t reach any of them or get a teleportation lock on them!”

“Damn! Not good, we’ve got to get them out of there or get some backup to them fast!” Gennai cursed.

All of a sudden a voice cut in, “Don’t worry about them Gennai, they’ve got the best backup of all.”

“Da . . .Supreme Commander,” Gennai began but quickly corrected himself realizing who all was around. “Is that you?” he asked hopefully.

“Got it in one Gennai,” the voice affirmed, “we’ll catch up later though.”

“Yes, Sir!” Gennai agreed with renewed hope.

“Was that really the Supreme Commander?” all the former Digidestined asked one right after another.

“Watch and you’ll see,” Gennai answered with a grin.

The rangers complied but as one they all wondered, ‘And why did he sound so familiar.’

~*~

Back with the surrounded digi-rangers, they all got into defensive stances.

‘Damn, these digimon won’t be easy to beat, and if Lady Kyuubi takes a more personal involvement we won’t be able to make it without me exposing my secret. Shit, and I had hoped to hide my true power from the Digidestined a little longer,” Willis thought with hidden worry.

“Now my digimon, attack!” Lady Kyuubi yelled.

“Fire! Arrow! Barrage!” a powerful male voice rang out from nowhere just as the horde of digimon was about to attack.

Dozens upon dozens of arrows made of fire rained down upon the evil digimon. When things cleared all the IceDevimon were nowhere in sight as they had been deleted, and many of the LadyDevimon weren’t looking the best either.

“Who dares!” Lady Kyuubi growled as her staffed glowed with evil energy from her anger.

Most of the rangers were wondering the same, except Willis. Upon hearing that attack, Willis breathed a silent sigh of relief. A streak of golden light strikes down in front of the rangers.

“I did,” the voice answered as a figure could be seen kneeling on the ground when the golden glare died down. “DRTF Gold Miracle Digi-Ranger!” the Supreme Commander of the Digi-Ranger introduced as he rose majestically and crossed his arms in front of him in an X pattern before taking a stance.

Unlike the other rangers his suit was fairly different from theirs. He wore a solid, navy blue leather suit. The boots he had were gold armored with bottom foot part of it being the same blue leather of the suit. A golden armored cuirass covered his upper body. His helmet was the same as the others only in navy blue with his Miracles crest badge in the center of the forehead. Lastly on his arms he wore a pair of golden armored gauntlets that stop just short of his elbow. The actual hands of the gauntlets were made of the matching blue leather of the suit with an inch wide gold metal band curving smoothly over the knuckles.1

“Willis, everyone ok?” the golden ranger asked with a bit of concern.

“Everyone’s fine, Commander, Sir!” Willis answered immediately.

“Good,” the Supreme Commander plied with a nod, “It’s good to see you again old friend but we’ll have to catch up in a little while.”

“You!” Lady Kyuubi interrupted in a hiss after finally coming out of her shock.

“Ah, Kyuubi, how nice of you to be here to welcome me back to my home town,” the gold ranger began with a condescending tone, “but first let me clear the trash away, so we can play.”

“Ahhh! LadyDevimon destroy him!” Lady Kyuubi commanded the group of ultimate digimon remaining with a scream.

“Raidra Rush!!” echoed as the golden commander blurred all around faster than the eye could see, the LadyDevimon sparking from unseen hits.2

When he finally came back into focus he was where he was before he disappeared. The LadyDevimon sparked a few more times before pixilated away in tiny bits of data.

“Oops, sorry, seems they couldn’t stay,” the ranger mocked with a smirking tone.

“Fine, I’ll destroy you my . . .” Lady Kyuubi began with a snarl.

“No! You will return back to base Lady Kyuubi!” a dark, malevolent voice boomed, cutting Kyuubi off.

Coming straight to attention, she nodded before tossing a final barb, “Looks like you get a pass, Goldie! Enjoy it, because next time I’m going to walk all over you!” Laughing evilly she then disappeared in a burst of black energy.

“And I’ll be waiting for the day you try,” the Supreme Commander yelled back to the now empty air.

Turning to the other rangers, he held up a hand to stop any question, “I’m sure you all have question, but much will be explained back at base. Kyuubi’s spell should be down now, so let’s head back.”

Not waiting for their agreement, he teleported away in a golden pillar of light, soon after, the remaining digi-rangers disappeared in their own color coded pillars of light.

~*~

Teleporting in a golden beam, the other six digi-rangers behind him, the Supreme Commander appeared.

“Supreme Commander, Sir!” Gennai saluted, immediately going to attention at the first sight of the Digi-Ranger of Miracles, the rest of the rangers and working cadets around the Command Room doing the same.

The ranger in question just nodded to the rest of the cadets before giving out a set of commands, “At ease and go back about your business. Willis, I want you to set up a meeting for all upper level cadets for a briefing on the current situation, send out a communiqué to the Commanders of the European and American branches of DRTF that they are to be at that meeting too.”

“Done, and done,” Willis replied after de-morphing with the rest of his group and typing a few keys on his computer at the Central Hub.

“Good, now you, Gennai, and the rest of the other twelve Digi-Rangers follow me,” The Supreme Commander ordered as he turned and began to head toward the hall that lead from the Command Room to his chambers. “Oh, and Gennai, summon Cadet Jun Motomiya as well,” he added as he paused right outside the hall, before continuing down it.

Gennai just nodded before making the summons over the intercom, as the rangers complied with the Commander’s orders, before joining them as well.

After everyone was in the Commander’s Chamber’s, including Jun, the Commander spoke, “Hold any questions as I’m sure you’ll have more after with my first announcement. I’ve called you all in here mainly because tomorrow what has been a closely guarded secret since the creation of the DRFT Academy, will be told, my identity.”

This drew some indrawn breaths, but everyone stayed quiet and let him continue.

He continued, “Only to the other two Commanders, Gennai, and Willis have known before, but I’m going to reveal my identity to the rest of you now for two reasons: 1. so there will be no interruption and outbursts from you tomorrow 2. because all of you use to know me long ago.”

This last point drew puzzled expressions from most and thoughtful expressions from others, only Gennai and Willis had blank faces.

‘Could it be?’ Jun thought from here place standing.

“Power Dower!” the Supreme Commander voiced as he de-morphed in a bright flash of golden light.

When the flash died down and everyone could see who the Supreme Commander was, gasps of shock all broke out.

“Davis??!!” many of them exclaimed at the same time in surprise.


1.
if you really want a good idea of what the ranger suit looks like do an image search for Gold Ranger. It looks exactly like that only with blue instead of the black and with a helmet like SPD’s.

2.
Raidra Rush is based almost completely off of the Gold Ranger’s dash Attack from Zeo, I can’t remember what they called it though.


Next time in 02: Digi-Ranger Task Force: Explanations, Meetings, and Introduction of Evil: The Gold Digi-Ranger has just been revealed to be Davis! After a heartfelt reunion between Jun and Davis, Davis’joy is short lived. The Digidestined demand answers and before it down Davis is forced to put some people in their place. Later right before the meeting the next day, the true opponent reveals himself forcing the rangers to action. Will they be able to handle this foe? What is the cause of Davis’ strife with some of the Odaiba Digidestined? And just who are the Commanders of the European and American DRTF Branches? Find out next time in 02: Digi-Ranger Task Force.


So, how do you like things so far? Have you figured out who Lady Kyuubi is yet? I’ll give you a hint she’s a certain redheaded hardcore tamer. If you’ve figured that out then you can more or less figure out who the bad guys of the Digi-Rangers will be or at least based on. And if not then when you find out the name of the evil emperor next chapter you should know. Anyway, tell me what you think. Read and Review. Peace.