Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Princess Mononoke Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Spirited Away Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Lord of all of the Rings ❯ Saruman's Return, Return To Middle Earth! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thank you, IYWriterGirl and Lonely_Destiny for the lovely reviews. I'm glad u 2 loved it. ^.^

Know-face, I will add Mononoke in the next chappy ok? thanks for being patient.

Now, this chapter is for Lonely_Destiny and IYWriterGirl. Enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Y asha, Harry Potter or Lord of the rings. This also takes place 4 years after Return of the king, 6th year at hogwarts, and 2 years after the end of inuyasha (If there even is an end.) Since the 6th book for Harry Potter isn't out yet, I'll have to makeup the new teachers.^.^Bare with me please. I'm still reading the 5th harry potter book though. So this chapter may have to be rewritten again. So enjoy!

Gandalf finally arrived at the cabin where Frodo was already outside. The hobbit sensed it too.
"Gandalf!" Frodo ran up to the wizard on the horse, "I sense an evil presene in the air."
"I know, Frodo. I think that it's about time that me and you return to middle earth." Gandalf answered.
Frodo nodded.
"Quick let's get ready. It'll be a long journey back to Middle Earth." The wizard dismounted the white horse.
Frodo ran back into the cabin to get ready for the long journey.

In the feudal era, Kagome and Sota came landed in the well which took them both to the Feudal era. Kagome climbed out of the well followed by her brother. Sota stared at the forest around him with fascination.
"Wow!" The little boy smiled, "So this is the feudal era?"
Kagome nodded.
"Yeah. Come on." Kagome started to run to the village with Sota at her heels.
The two arrived at the village and Sota looked around at the village where many people dressed in traditional japanese clothing stoped what they were doing and staring at them.
"Halt! Who goes there!" A gaurd yelled, holding a bow and arrow, ready ot shoot it at them.
"Uh-oh..." Kagpme gulped as Sota gripped her arm.
Soon the two of them were tied by ropes together and were lead to the village.
"What's happening, Kagome?" Sotan whispered to his sister.
"I'm not sure. This place has changed so much since the last time I've been here." Kagome answered.
Kagome and Sota were forced to sit on the ground in the middle of the crowd of villagers.
"Get master Miroku and lady Sango!" Someone answered.
"Master Miroku? Lady Sango?" Kagome looked at her brother, who looked back at her.

It's been a year since the death of Sirius Black, Harry Potter's godfather. Harry was now 16 years old, still living with his aunt, uncle, and cousin. The Dursley's were the only family he has left now since Voldemort killed Sirius. It was in the middle of the summer and Harry was sitting in the living room of the Dursley's house with the Dursley's. The Dursleys were now much nicer to him especially Dudley and Vernon.
"The British Embassador is now leaving London to go to the U.S. to visit the Presidnet of the United States in order to make a treaty with him." The Reporter on the television reported.
Harry sighed, not caring about the regular news. He only cared about Daily Prohpet news about Vodlemort. The only muggle news that he is interested in is the murders just in case Voldemort was behind them. His scar was now hurting more and more lately. He told Lupin, Ron, Hermione, and Dumbledore about it many times over the summer but they only said not tot worry at least Dumbledore and Lupin said so anyways. Harry was a little muscular with his broad shoulder. He was now as tall as or possibly taller than Dudley. Maybe not. He was taller than Petunia anyways. He still sees Mundungus and Mrs. Fig from time to time. Vernon has now gotten used to the idea of the his white snow owl bringing letters to harry. Harry got up and walked to the kitchen where his Aunt Petunia was making dinner. It was a dark rainy day but it was odd....The clouds were darker then normal rain clouds. As Harry walked, he felt a sharp pain coming from his lightning shaped scar. His hand went up to his scar, rubbing his forehead to soothe the pain. Why was it hurting almost all the time now? Was it because the time for Voldemort to attack drawing near? Petunia looked over a t he rnephew, noticing the pained looked on his face.
"What's wrong, Harry?" His skinny old aunt asked with concern in her voice.
Harry looked at her, snapping out of his thoughts at the sound of her voice.
"I-it's nothing, Petunia." The wizard asnwered, reassurringly.
Petunia smiled slightly, tell Vernon and Dudley that lunch is ready." She ordered.
Harry nodded and walked out of the kitchen back ot his cousin and uncle who were watching football on t.v.
"Uncle Vernon, Dudley." Harry said.
The two grunted in response and looked over at him.
"Lunch." Harry announced.
They both got up and walked to the dining table. Harry and the Dursleys werwe the residents of number 4, Privet drive. They all now got along fine with only one or two arguements every now and then. The arguements would be mainly between either Harry and Dudley or Harry and Vernon.
"I'll be back in a minute. I have to check on Hedwig to see if she has returned with a response from any of my friends." He walked back up the stairs to his bed room which used to be Dudley's old bedroom.


I still have to think of a way Saruman'll return.