Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ The landing... oooooo scary! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

-I do not own any anime characters, so PPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE don't sue!!!!!! I'm innocent I tell you! IIIIINNNNNNOOOOOCCCEEEEENNNNTTT!!!!!

*Ahem*

Please R&R… I'll be your best friend ^.^ Pweese? Pwetty, pwetty, pweese? With a cherry on top?

Goshi was the first to get spat out the door with, yet, another flash. She was thrown in with such force. Goshi was thrown against the wall. Reeeeeeaaaaally hard. To make things worse; Raditz came thrashing through the door, too. And his back smashed against the wall. Completely squashing Goshi. (Ouch!!!)

"Get…off me…" She mumbled, pushing Raditz to the floor.

They both soon recovered, and stood up.

"Hey, you look different." Raditz said.

"How so?" She asked.

"Well, first of all, your eyes are now green." He said pointing to her face.

"What did I look like before?" Goshi asked.

"What kind of question is that?!"

"I don't come from where you come from, stupid. Now what did I LOOK LIKE?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Black eyes, black spiky hair, and a tail; basically, ugly. Need I say more?" He said crossing his arms.

"I hate you…" She said plainly.

Out of nowhere, the entire hallway (with the thousands of doors) began to flash red. A computer-like voice spoke.

"Intruder! Intruder! Eliminate! Eliminate!" It's voice echoed throughout the hallway.

"Looks like we're not wanted here…" Raditz said, stating the obvious.

"Correction YOU are not wanted here. This place is like my home base!" Goshi replied firmly.

The red lights were still flashing, and the computer was still speaking.

"Intruder! Intruder! Eliminate! Eliminate!" Weapons came out of nowhere aiming at Goshi and Raditz!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! Why is it aiming at meeeee!?!?!?!?!?!?" Goshi screamed.

She opened the same door they came in from, and jumped in. Pulling Raditz with her.

But she got a glimpse of what was written on the door before she jumped in.

Dragonball Z…

Back with Maya and Tomae.

(They're at Goku's house with some of the gang)

"She's GONE, Tomae, GOOOOOONNNE!!!!" Wailed Maya.

"Oh, poor thing…" Chichi said in a caring way. She walked over to Maya, picked her up and hugged her.

"It'll be alright…" Chichi turned her attention to Tomae. "What happened?"

"How am I suppose ta' know!" He yelled in frustration. "I already told you. A big portal thingy opened and-"

He stopped mid-sentence, realizing the obvious.

"What? What is it?" Asked Goku.

"Ooooooh! Iam so stupid!" Tomae said accusing himself.

"Maya, that was our ticket back!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!"Chichi and Maya screeched.

"What do you mean?" Bulma interupted

"Oh, uuuuuh, did I say that?" Tomae asked stupidly, wishing he had shut up!

"Yes…" everyone said plainly.

"Tomae! You have the biggest mouth!" Maya said.

"Hey, just because you got turned into a little girl, doesn't mean you can just insult me like that!" Tomae yelled.

"SO! At least I didn't get turned into a big, ugly, old man, like you! Moron!!!!" Maya screamed back.

Chichi had had it with Tomae. "You mean that was the way back, and YOU didn't go!!!! You are the STUPIDEST PERSON ALIVE!!!!!!!"

Out of nowhere, Chichi suddenly had a frying pan. "THIS POOR LITTLE GIRL COULD BE BACK WITH YOUR OTHER FRIEND RIGHT NOW, IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH AN AIRHEAD!!! DDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She ran up to Tomae and- WHACK!!!!! She smacked him over the head with a frying pan. "YOU STUPID BLOCKHEAD!!! Get BACK HERE!!!!"

"I'm sooorry!!!!!!" Tomae wailed in surrender. He was having trouble running, since he had a big bump on his head.

"WELL SORRY'S NOT ENOUGH!!!!!" The chase continued on.

Back with Raditz and Goshi…

Yet, another portal opened in the sky. Out fell Goshi, followed by Raditz, who was screaming at the top of his lungs.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! What did you do WOMAN!"

"Ohmygosh, ohmygoshi, OH MY GOSH!!!!!" wailed Goshi. She really hated heights.

Goshi looked down to the ground. Last time she made it, right? `This is no big deal… I've done this before…right? The only problem is the… HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PAIN AT THE END!!!!!!!'

The ground kept getting closer until…

WHAM!!

She fell face into the ground. There was an indent where she had landed; perfectly fitting her form.

To make things worse Raditz hadn't hit the ground yet…

CRACK!!

Raditz fell on Goshi's outstretched arm.

Raditz was the first to recover from shock. He slowly, and wobbly, stood up.

"Get up, woman." He said firmly.

"…" Only mumbles were heard coming from Goshi.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…" Raditz growled. He grabbed the back of her shirt, and lifted her up.There were dizzy swirls in her eyes.

"Snap out of it woman! Now where are we?" He asked her still holding her by the back of her shirt.