Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ Mother Dear... ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

-I do NOT own DBZ… Too bad… But for now… I CAN DO WANT WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Lightning zaps the ground various times…) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA… (Readers sweat-drop) *Ahem* Anyhoo… Read this Chapter Okay?!?!?!?!?!?!? Thank you! ^-^

-Okay folks… Now… I command you!!!! Put a Review for my story… I don't care if you are just visiting this site… YOU MUST REVIEW!!!!!! *Ahem* Just kidding… BUT! It would be nice if ya' did… THANK YOU!!!!!! ^-^

I'd like to give a special thanks to the people who reviewed:

-person

-S.N.

-shadow

-broken sky (I like that book series ^.^)

-K.K.

-the girl in the story

-Ryoko

If you would like to be on this list, please review my story, and you will be FAMOUS!!!!!!!! FAMOUS I TELL YOU!!!!!

Anyhoo… ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

With Goshi, Raditz, Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku…

"Who are you?" Goku asked.

Goshi didn't speak, she felt like her leg was hurt from the inside. Not to mention the blood that was running down her leg.

Raditz didn't bother waiting for her. "Well, as you already know, that's Goshi." He still faced the Vegeta and Goku, but motioned with his head to Goshi.

Goku looked at Gohan. "Hey, you look familiar. Do I know you?" He bent down to Gohan's eye level.

Gohan slowly turned around. His eye's bulged. His father was standing in front of him! Or what looked like his father. He looked different somehow. A lot older than the last time he saw him. But he didn't care.

"DADDY!!" He squealed. He began running toward him

"Huh?" Goku said confused.

`Uh-oh.' Raditz thought. Then an idea quickly snapped into his head.

Just as Gohan passed him, he quickly grabbed the back of his shirt.

Vegeta was shocked. `This couldn't be Kakkarot's brat! His brat's are back at his house! EATING! How is this possible!' He began to ponder on his thoughts for an explanation.

Goshi looked up to see why Gohan was yelling `Daddy.' Then she saw the reason. She hadn't been paying any attention to the two newcomers, she just heard them talk. But, there he was, standing beside… Vegeta!!!!!!

Raditz lifted him up by the back of his white shirt, to his eye level "Listen, boy! I don't know what has gotten into your head. But STOP IT!" He yelled.

Gohan got teary eyed, but he didn't cry.

"Go to your mother! NOW!" He yelled to Gohan.

The water in Gohan's eyes seemed to disappear. And he tilted his head at his uncle in confusion.

Raditz eyebrows perked up trying to tell Gohan to play along. But then he just looked around, as if trying to find something. Raditz immediately knew what was wrong, and with his free hand he pointed to Goshi.

Goshi however was not paying attention; she couldn't get her mind off her leg. It hurt too much. What was wrong with her!

Out of nowhere Raditz grabbed Goshi, and put her under his right arm. He grabbed her too fast, so her arms were now stuck by her waist, underneath his huge arm. She couldn't move them at all. GRRRR!!! This was frustrating! OOOOO Raditz would GET it now!!!!! But his talking interrupted her train of thought.

"Yeah, This is Garron's mother." He lied with a sheepish smile.

"Ooooooh!" Goku said, finally getting it. "I get it now. Yeah, I can see the resemblance!"

"Oh yeah! They do don't they! Heheheh… heh…"

Goshi's eyes bulged to about the size of her head, leaving her mouth to be a flat line.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" She screamed. The other three Saiyans winced at the sudden loud noise. Goshi began to squirm under Raditz arm. "I'M NOT HIS MOTH-"

Goshi was cut off by a hand cupping over her mouth. A hand that was making it impossible to make much noise. A hand that would suffer a great deal of indescribable pain if it didn't move it… RIGHT NOW!!!! That hand was Raditz' hand.

Goshi screamed, but the sound was muffled inside his hand. She wiggled and squirmed, but when the only support you getting is an arm, and your feet can't reach the ground, there isn't much you can do.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow. "What was the woman going to say?" His arms were crossed.

"Nothing sir" Raditz replied.

"Sir?" Vegeta replied, raising his eyebrow even further.

"Sorry sir." Raditz replied in a stern voice.

Even though there was a Vegeta looked different, he was still the prince of Vegeta-sei, and he was to show respect to him no matter what.

Vegeta just tried to ignore this, and to change the subject.

"We haven't heard your name yet. What is it?" He snapped.

Raditz thought for a minute.

"My name is… uuh…"

"You don't know your own NAME!!!" Vegeta interrupted. "How pitiful…" He mumbled.

"It' Raz!" Raditz lied. He had to think of a name and it was to late now to make a new one.

Gohan and Goshi didn't know what to say or do.

Goku scratched his head. "Well, if she's the mother. Then, uuuuh, who's the father?"

Goshi's eyes bulged.

"Well, uuuh…" Raditz began. `Oh Goshi will KILL me for this! Wait a minute! I'm stronger than she is! Yeah!' he thought to himself. "I'm the father!" He said proudly.

Goshi's eyes bulged even further. Her eyes alone were about the size of her head. Her expression changed immediately; from shocked, to down right angry. Her eyebrows furrowed, and her eye twitched. (A/N- this is starting to scare me. *shudders)

Vegeta noticed Goshi's expression.

But Goku, on the other hand, kept thinking how familiar the little boy, called Garron (remember they had to change his name) was.

Raditz dropped Goshi onto the wet mud.

"Aaaaaaah!!!" She screamed in pain, and grabbed her leg.

"Your hurt! Are you ok?" Goku asked in concern.

"I'm fine, see?" Goshi stood up, but immediately fell back to the ground into the mud.

Gohan quickly ran over to Goshi. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" He had nothing but concern in his eyes.

"For the last time people. I'm fine!" She was a bit upset, and frustrated.

"I can carry you back to my house!" Goku said in a cheery voice. "I can give you something there that might help you!"

"YEAH! He can help! I know he can!" Gohan cut in.

Vegeta thought to himself. `Why does the brat (he was referring to Gohan) trust Kakkarot so much?'

He decided to ignore it. It was probably nothing, anyway.

"Ok, we'll go to your house. But I'LL carry her!" Raditz said pointing to himself.

"I don't trust you. YOU MONKEY HEAD!!!!" Goshi snapped.

`Huh!' Vegeta thought. `She said monkey head? Didn't she? What did she mean by that? She couldn't possibly know about the Saiyans. Could she?'

Raditz picked up Goshi and flung her over his shoulder.

"HEY!!!! CARRY ME PROPERLY, YOU MORON!!!!!" She yelled in his ear.

He winced. Then he gained back his senses. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP WOMAN!!! AT LEAST I'M CARRYING YOU!!!!"

They all looked at them and sweat-dropped. They all began walking back to Goku's house. None of them wanted to fly, so that neither of the two groups would find out about each other.

They finally made it back to the house. Goshi was growling a deadly growl at Raditz, errrr, Raz. And he was just trying to ignore it. Gohan, I mean Garron was walking lazily along, tired and hungry.

Everyone at the party saw Vegeta and Goku. But, they brought some people with them.

Everyone waved. "Hey guys!" Bulma shouted. "Who are your friends!"

Goku and the others finally got there. Gohan and Goshi's noses perked up. They smelled something. Something good. Gohan scurried over to the food and drooled.

"You hungry little boy?" Bulma asked, smiling.

"Uh-huh!" he stated, without words.

"Go ahead! Have some!" She smiled at the drooling child.

He grabbed a bunch of food, and shoved it in his mouth. Everyone stared. Goshi shifted her body so she could see the food. Her tail was wrapped tightly around her waist, but it wanted SO MUCH to let go and wag around.

Raditz was the same. He couldn't help but stare in awe at the delicious looking food. Without warning, he threw Goshi up in the air and ran over to the food, and started chomping down on the grub.

Goku quickly ran over to Goshi and caught her as she fell. "Hi! Oh yeah! We have to take a look at your leg." He walked over to a lawn chair and placed her in it. "BULMA!" He called.

"Yeah Goku? What's wrong?" She asked.

"This girl hurt her leg. Could you look at it?"

"Sure!" She squatted down to look at Goshi's leg, which was set on a stool. Bulma touched it. "OW!" Goshi screeched.

Everyone just went back to their own business.

"So." Bulma tried to make conversation. "What's your name?"

"Goshi." She said simply.

"That's a nice name! Mine's Bulma. By the way, who are those two?"

"Uuuuuuh." She didn't know what to say. It would be too weird for her to say that Raz was the father of the child which really wasn't hers.

Gohan overheard the conversation, and stepped in. "I'm Garron! That's my mommy!" he pointed to Goshi, whose face was pale. "And that's my Daddy, over there!" He pointed to Raz, who was eating a chicken leg at the moment.

"Wow Garron!" Bulma smiled. "How old are you?"

"I'm five." He smiled. He didn't know most of the people here, but he remembered some (like Bulma), who he had met before Raditz took him.

After that Gohan just went back to the table and started eating again.

Bulma was poking Goshi's leg, and examining it. She looked up at Goshi, about to ask a question. Goshi's face was now pale, and her left eyebrow was twitching with fear, and she was just staring foreword into space.

"Hey, Goshi? Are you ok?" She asked

"I'm a-a, I'm a mo-mo-mother…" With that she fell off the chair and fainted.

Ok peoples. If you WANT to, you can make fanart for this story!! ^-^ I don't have a scanner at the moment, sooooo If you could draw some stuff for this story, that would be nice ^-^