Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Fighters ❯ Movie Night... ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Fighters

-I do NOT own any DBZ characters... DARN!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I'd like to thank the nice people who reviewed...

*Ahem*

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU ARE ALL SOOOOOO NICE!!!!!!!!! It's nice to have fans... *crys a whole lot*

Anyhoo... ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!!!!

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*

After Raditz blew up the Son's transportation vehicle. You can BET that Raditz was hurt... in... some way... or another... (NOT LIKE THAT YOU HENTAIS!!!!!!!)

Goku used instant transmission to get back.

Once they got there... Chichi yawned... `So.' She began. `What should we do?' She sat down on the couch and sighed.

Goshi walked into the living room where Chichi was. `Let me think about it. Ok I thought about it.'

Everyone falls anime style... (Author sweat-drops)

`Lets rent a movie!' She smiled cheerfully.

Raditz looked confused. `Woman! What's a mov-`

`That's a great idea!' Chichi cut into Raditz sentence. `How about you take Goku and Raditz with you!' She smiled. `Don't worry! I'll keep an eye on Garron.'

Goshi's face sunk... Grrrr... `Ok... Come on! WE'RE GOIN' NOW!!!' She grabbed ahold of Raditz' and Goku's arms and charged out the door. BUT!! Since there wasn't enough space, Raditz and Goku Banged their heads together, by accident.

Raditz rubbed his head... `Ouch...' He said about ten seconds after the collision. `HEY I THOUGHT YOU HAD A BROKEN LEG WOMAN!'

`I DO have a broken leg! But this is TOO exciting!! YAY!!!!' She smiled and ran the opposite way of the city...

`Uhh Goshi?' Goku said, trying to get Goshi's attention.

`What!' She said as she was still running.

`The city's that way.' *points to city*

Goshi used her left leg as a brake and skidded on her foot through the dirt, never letting go of Goku and Raditz' arms.

She turned around. `Oops...' She then sped off in the direction she was SUPPOSE to go. Goku and Raditz were being dragged through the dirt, banging their heads every so often.

`STOP WOMAN!!!!!' Raditz screamed.

She skidded to a stop, and let go of their arms. `What! Come on! We'll be there in no time! Lets GOOOOOO!' She pleaded.

The two Saiyans stood up... They had various lumps on their heads...

`How about we just fly?' Goku pointed out.

Goshi's eyes shrunk about the size of canned peas. `Oh...'

`I could carry you if you wanted.' Goku offered.

Raditz cut into the conversation. `WAIT!!!!!! We shall fly... BUT!!! I shall be the one to carry the woman!'

`Ummm... Wait a min-AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH' Before she could finish her sentence Raditz picked her up and flung her over his shoulder and took off. Goku followed.

`YOU PERVERT! YOU HENTAI! PUT ME DOWN! NOW!!!! YOU IDIODIC MONKEY BRAIN!' She banged on his back.

They got to the movie store and (THANKFULLY!) Goku knew where it was.

They landed in the back alley, and walked inside. Raditz still had Goshi flung over his shoulder. And she now had her arms crossed, and her tail wrapped safely around her waist.

People stared at them.

`What's the deal with that?' An anonymous anime character whispered to another anonymous anime character.

With Saiyan hearing, Goshi heard every word... She gave them the death glare, and growled. They walked off... scared... very... scared...

`You can put me down Raditz...' Goshi said angrily.

`Whatever...' He dropped her to the ground with an `Oof!'

`Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...' She stood up and walked off, and the guys followed.

`So Goshi.' Goku looked around. `What kind of movie are we getting?'

Goshi eyed the movies.

~PING~

She got an idea... (uh-oh...)

She ran off to another section and picked up a random movie, covering her eyes so she wouldn't see which one she picked.

She walked back over to the guys. `This one' She stated simply.

So, they got the movie and flew back to the house. Chichi and Garron were sitting on the couch waiting anxiously.

`Mommy! Your home!' Gohan said.

Goshi faced the wall and shivered. She could never get used to that...

The guys took a seat on the couch. Goku sat on the edge next to Chichi, and she laid her head on his shoulder. Gohan stuck out his tongue and scrunched up his nose in disgust. Gohan could never get used to THAT.

He tried to scoot away but bumped into Raditz. He had his arms crossed, and he looked down to Gohan and lifted an eyebrow. `Watch it.' He said simply.

`Uh, heheh...' He hopped off the couch, and logged over to Goshi who was in the kitchen making popcorn.

`Hey.' He said trying to get her attention.

She looked down at Gohan. `Yes?'

`Do you mind if, uh, when we watch the movie, if uh, I could sit in your lap, or at least away from Raditz? He's scary.' He shuddered lightly.

`Uh sure. I... guess...' She made a funny look, then went back to staring at the popcorn in the microwave.

Once the popcorn was finished she put it in a bowl and sat down with the popcorn in her lap. `Oh! I forgot the tape! She stood up putting the popcorn where she originally sat and walked over to the big TV and popped in the tape.

She sat back down and put her hand in the bowl... Wait a minute! She felt around the bowl... The popcorn was ALL GONE!! Even the tiny seeds at the bottom that hadn't popped!

`GRRRRRRR!!!! YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!' She through the bowl at Raditz and it hit him smack in the face. `Ouch...' He mumbled.

Chichi, Goku, and Gohan laughed.

Gohan crawled into Goshi's lap, and faced the TV screen.

The previews began to play.

Goku looked over to Goshi. `Hey Goshi? What movie did we get?'

`...' No response.

`Goshi?' He asked again.

`A scary one Goku... a scary one...'

`Are you sure it's ok to show Garron a scary film? He could get nightmares!' Chichi asked, getting worried.

`Oh he'll be fine! Don't worry!' She waved a hand at her. `Do you mind if you see this Garron?' She looked down at Gohan.

`Yeah. It's fine.' He never removed his eyes from the screen.

-Three hours later- (yes... this IS a long, and scary movie...)

It seemed as if everyone was holding onto Goshi for dear life.

Raditz clung to her left arm, refusing to let go. And Goku and Chichi clamped onto her right arm, almost cutting off her circulation.

Gohan had backed up into Goshi, digging his nails into her skin. (NOT LIKE THAT YOU HENTAI'S!!!!!!!!! Sheesh... some people... Tsk tsk tsk...)

In other words... GOSHI WAS IN PAIN!!!!!! LOTS AND LOTS OF PAIN!!!!!!!!

They were pulling on her left and right, but she did nothing. She just sweat-dropped.

The TV began to speak again...

~Oh no!!! there are dead bodies in this closet! *gasp*~ a feminine voice said.

~Uh oh!!! What do we do now!!!!~ another said.

*insert dramatic music here*

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

A few hundred feet away...

Two people were running towards the son's house as fast as they could. It was too dark to make out what they looked like. It was raining outside, and mud spurted up where ever their feet landed.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

They all still clung to Goshi.

`A-are you sc-scared G-Goshi?' Raditz stuttered.

`No...' She answered plainly.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

The TV...

~Oh no! *gasp* The power went out!~ One said

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

The power went out...

`EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!' Screeched Chichi.

Gohan was scared stiff. His eyes were about the size of his head, and his pupils were the size of popcorn seeds.

`Your n-not scared r-right now?' Raditz asked again.

Since the power had gone out. It was very dark, and the only light was the lightning outside.

`No...' Still, no expression.

`GOSHI!!!!!!' Two people busted down the door, and lighting flashed in background.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!' Goshi screamed. And jumped into the air, making a big gaping hole in the ceiling.

Gohan fell to the floor face first. `Ouch...' He mumbled in to the floor.

`Where did Goshi go?' A feminine voice asked.

`She flew like a bird. A bird that crashed through the ceiling, into a sky of... lighting...' A masculine voice answered.

ZAP!!!!!!!

A bright light flashed and Goshi fell back through the ceiling, making ANOTHER gaping hole, falling Onto the floor on her side twitching. She was covered in dirt, and her hair was standing on end.

She made a late reaction. `Ouch...'

The girl hopped over to Goshi.

`GOOOOOOOOSHI!!!!!!' She squealed. The girl was a teenager, maybe in her late teens... `WOW!!! I'm so glad to see you Goshi! We've been looking all over for you!!! EEEEEEE!!! I'm so happy!!!' She picked up Goshi and hugged her tightly.

Just then the power came on.

Chichi hopped off the couch. `Who are you!?!?!?!?' She demanded.

There was another teenage boy he looked the same age as the girl.

He had black eyes, and blue-green hair. (if you don't know what that color looks like. Get some colored pencils, and use that color) He had on a loose black T-shirt, and baggy khaki pants, and big black boots that stopped above his ankles. His hair was short and stood up all... spiky like...

The girl had two different shades of green colored hair. Regular green and light green. She had a violet hair-band, and the same colored muscle tank (that was made for a girl). And she had a khaki skirt that stopped about mid-thigh. And she also had big black boots that also stopped above her ankles.

`Goshi! I can't believe we FOUND you!!!' The girl with green hair said. `Tomae and I had been tracking your signal but it took longer that we expected!' *Cry's a waterfall*

`Huh?' Goshi stopped twitching for a sec. But the shock wave still continued zapping in her hair. `Maya?' She asked.

She smiled a HUGE grin.

`AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH' *faint*

Goshi fainted.

`I thought she said she wasn't scared.' Raditz said crossing his arms.

*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*: *:*:

OOOOOOOOOOO what will Goshi and the others do? o.0

Find out next time on... DRAGON FIGHTERS!!!!

Next time on Dragon Fighters... (readers fall anime style)

Goshi and the others go to Kami's lookout... (uh-oh...)

And LOTS OF REEEEAAAALLY FUNNY STUFF HAPPENS!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

That's all I'm gonna tell for now...

Find out next time on... DRAGON FIGHTERS!!! (readers fall anime style again)