Fan Fiction / FLCL Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Wacky Adventures of Link ❯ Carret top interviews Link ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The wacky adventures of link

Part 1

Carrot top interviews Link

Carrot top(C): Hello, carrot top here. No, this is not a collect call commercial, but do remember to use 1-800-call-att for all of your collect calls because it is free for you and ……

Link (L):(interrupting carrot top) Eh hem!

C:(looks at link) What was that for?

L: The interview

C: Oh ya, I am here with Link, the hero of time. (Looks at link) So Link let's talk about your gayness.

L: I'm not gay.

C: Yes you are, you where tights all the time.

L: That is it, I'm tired of being called gay all the time! I'm not gay!

C: cough cough GAY cough cough.

L: That is it. (pulls out sword) Your going down!

C: (picking up chair) Bring it on you little faggedy elf!

Director(D): Quit you two were on live television. Now say you're sorry…. BOTH OF YOU!

L: sorry (puts sword up)

C: Sorry, well getting off of the subject. So Link after being frozen for a century what do you think of the world?

L: Well, I have to say the world is okay, but at times it sucks.

C: Like when?

L: This state, isn't it called California?

C: Yes, but…

L: Anyways this place is …

C: Now you listen here…

L: Wait till I am finished talking! People didn't come here to see some washed up actor that makes a living by doing crappy AT&T

Commercials!

C: I'm not washed up actor!

L: Ya sure your not, keep telling yourself that. Anyways let me get back to what I was saying. This place is screwed up; you guys can't even get a good governor.

C: Hey, Arnold is one of the best governors we've had.

L: No wonder this place is screwed up!

C: What is that supposed to mean?

L: I've seen his movie " Look I'm the terminator I'm gonna take over California and be a crappy governor like Gray Davis".

C: Man, you better shut up before I …

L: Make me you little red headed freak!

C: I rather be a red headed freak than a F$%* gay elf!

L: I'M NOT GAY (now punches carrot top)

C: (kicks link in the nuts) Ha, that will shut him up.

L: (standing up, hook shot aim at ceiling and wearing his iron boots) The joke is on you, I'm wearing a cup, but your not. (swings his foot right below carrot top's nuts) Now you shall feel the pain of a thousand kicks! (fires the hook shot and you see link's foot collide with carrot top's nuts and you see both of them go up into the air and come back down)

C: (winching in pain) oh! ow! ah!

D: Holy crap some one call a medic! (looks at link) Man because of you AT&T is going to sue us.

L: why?

D: because AT&T owns carrot top

L: What!?

D: Yes it's all coming back to me like a cheesy horror movie. It all started 20 years ago in a place called …

"20 minuets later"

L: Because of that story I am going to restate what I said about California. This place is F*!%ed up! ( now you see link leave the building and get into a helicopter and fly off)

The end.