Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuYasha: A Painful Past ❯ a new assignment ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

57 years later.
 
Rasika Elric, A young girl, 16 years of age, was walking down the street on her way to work with thoughts of how much paperwork will be on her desk when she gets there. It was 12:00pm, and Rasika was starving, but of course Hughes had to call her in right after she woke up. She had to get dressed as fast as she could, and grab a pop tart of the way out.
 
Rasika stopped, and stared up at the large building in front of her. Man was she getting tired of seeing that building. She started to walk towards the building and was almost to the door when it opened. Out came the Fuhrer, “Hello Captain.” He said, smiling.
 
“Hello.” Rasika said with a salute. There is something that is odd about that guy. I always feel stiff around him. It's like even the air stiffens. And his scent, it isn't like other people.
 
“Right, now if you would follow me, I will give you your new assignment.” He said
 
New assignment? Thought Rasika,that don't happen very often.
 
Yet Rasika still followed the Fuhrer silently. The whole while thinking of what was in store for her. They walked down the long empty hallways without saying a word. It seemed like at least 10 minutes before they got to the Fuhrer's office.
 
The Fuhrer opened the door. “Here we are.” He said.
 
“What the…?” said Rasika, “What the hell is he doing here?”
 
“Ah, Rasika. Nice to see you again.”
 
“Not likely.” Said Rasika turning towards the Fuhrer, “What the hell is Mustang doing here?”
 
“Well, you are being transferred with Mustang to work on a new problem that surfaced a few days ago.” Said the Fuhrer.
 
“Might I ask what that problem is?” askedRasika
 
Mustang stood up, “Well,” he said handing Rasika a file folder, “It seems there has been sightings of a boy, no older than you from what we know, that has been causing some trouble around the Kanto region in Japan.”
 
Rasika opened the folder and took a look inside, there was info, pictures, and lots of other stuff on this new criminal. “So…this is in Japan, why do we have to take care of it?”
 
“We have orders, we cant deny them.” Said Mustang.
 
Rasika sat down and looked at the pictures of the new criminal. What the…hell! This is……!