Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Soggy Bottom Gundams ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Soggy Bottom Gundam

Disclaimer: I do not own the Gundam Wing Crew or the song. Also this is my first ever song fic, so please read and don't flame me, please.

Author's note: This idea came to me one night after watching the movie O Brother, Where Art Thou? And hearing the Soggy Bottom Boys sing the song I am a Man of Constant Sorrow. And I thought it would be kinda funny if the G-boys sang it. So…Enjoy! Also there is mild swearing!!

We first see the Gundam Boys materialize into a courthouse type place way back when. They are all wearing overalls and different caps on their heads and each has a fake beard and mustache. All of a sudden we see Quatre and Trowa plus a few other dudes start to play guitars and banjos and other interments. Then suddenly, out of the blue Wufei and Heero jump up to the microphone and start to sing.

Heero and Wufei: "In constant sorrow through all his days! " *they back up and start to clap, skip and dance to the music*

Duo: *runs out on stage, in front of the microphone as the audience goes wild and starts to jump from their chairs and clap and cheer loudly*

"I am a man of constant sorrow

I've seen trouble all me day.

I bid farewell to old Kentucky

The place where I was born and raised."

Heero and Wufei: *get back up to the microphone*

"The place where he was born and raised."

*go back and do their funny dances again*

Duo: * starts to swing his legs and arms and dance funny in front of the microphone*

"For six long years I've been in trouble

No pleasures here on Earth I found

For in this world I'm bound to ramble

I have no friends to help me now."

Heero and Wufei: " He has no friends to help him now."

Duo: * does funkier dancing and pulls at his fake beard weirdlywhile moving his eye brows up and down*

" It's fare thee well my old lover

I never expect to see you again

For I'm bound to ride that northern railroad

Perhaps I'll die upon this train."

Heero and Wufei: "Perhaps he'll die upon this train." *does funny dancing and pull at their beards and jump around in circles holding each others hands and arms*

Duo: * acts like a chicken and flaps and jumps and makes funny eye and face expressions to the audience*

" You can bury me in some deep valley

For many years where I may lay

Then you may learn to love another

While I am sleeping in my grave."

Heero and Wufei: *come back up to the microphone looking really annoyed and tired*

"While he is sleeping in his stupid grave"

Duo: *comes back up looking worriedly back at Heero who now has pulled out his gun*

"Maybe your friends think I'm just a stranger

My face you'll never see no more.

But there is one promise that is given

I'll meet you on God's golden shore."

Heero and Wufei: *having evil expressions on their faces and with their gun and sword out*

"He'll meet you on God's golden shore."

Heero: Sooner than he thinks though. *runs after Duo and followed by Wufei as the crowed goes wild and then they get silent as they hear gun shots and shouts of anger and threats from both sides*

Heero (in the background): Duo get you lazy ass back here!! You're a damn liar and an ass hole!! You said I would get paid and that I didn't have to dance funny and wear stupid cloths!! *shots are heard*

Duo: I said nothing of the sort!! AHH!! Help me please! Anyone!! Shit! *runs as fast as he can*

Wufei: Maxwell you're a dead man!! This is injustice!! I want his braid!

*runs wildly after Heero and you can see them run across stage every now and then*

Quatre: Well that was fun! Lets do it again!

Trowa: …No…

Skylar14: Well I think that fic wasn't too bad. Now don't you? I rather liked it… all of it was from my little imagination!! Maybe I will do another!

Wufei: I am never dressing like that in my life! Every again!! And I will never sing again either! And if you make me do it again you're a dead woman!

Heero: I will kill you if you ever make me do it again!

Skylar14: Both of you shut your damn faces! *shocks them with her authors power*

Heero and Wufei: I will kill you! (Heero) *girlish screams come from Wufei*

Duo: Wufei screams like a girl! HAHAHA *runs after he sees Wufei comeing after him again*

Wufei: Get back here Maxwell!!

Skylar14: *looks peeved*

Quatre: Well I liked your story, Skylar14. I thought it was fun!

Skylar14: Really, Qautre?

Quatre: Yeah!

Skylar14: Aww thank you Quatre! And I suppose you had fun too Trowa?

Trowa:…not really…

Skylar14: Okay… well then that's all folks! See ya later! *gets ran over by Duo and Wufei* Wufei you asshole! Get your ass back here so I can kick it and then scream at you!!

Trowa: …

Quatre: Well since she can't talk or say good bye right now I will….Bye bye! Till next time!

Trowa: Also please review this sorry excuse for a…(Gets death glare from Author)…I mean this wonderful fic so she doesn't go crazy. Thank you.

THE END