Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ Hellsing: A Result of the Ambush ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hellsing: A Result Of the Ambush

Prolouge

After the latest attack in which Millennium killed nearly every troop Iscariot and the Hellsing organization had, Iscariot's leader Father Enrico Maxwell was on edge and felt a strong feeling of defeat and weakness. Though his feelings and thoughts, he was determined to keep the one's who had survived and not give up. He made everyone still living in Iscariot train day and night. If Millennium was going to completely wipe out the Iscariot organization, they were not going to go out without a fight.

Meanwhile, back at the Hellsing Organization in London, England, Sir Integra Hellsing, the leader of the organization, scolded her troops. She too felt defeat but definately would not show it. The one she scolded the most was Alucard. She was very disapointed with him. She was sick of his potential to defeat Millennium be wasted in helping the Police Girl turned vampire Seras Victoria. The only one she wasn't angry with was her servant Walter.

After long months of a great depression on both the Hellsing Organization and Iscariot, Integra thought it might be a good idea to join forces with the little troops that both oganizations had. She called upon the Iscariot leader Father Maxwell. She told him her plans to join forces against the Millenniums. A week following, the entire Iscariot organization traveled to the Hellsing Manor. None of the troops were getting along in the slightest but Father Maxwell and Sir Integra were both eager and determined to make this work. While both organizations were in negotiations, they strided to keep a low profile. The thing they wanted least was for Millennium to figure out what they were up to.

Millennium, in the mean time was celebrating it's victory. For the months following their latest attack, they all partied. They drank, smoked, and killed even more. More Freaks were being created and these new Freaks were the innocents of Germany. Millennium had become more and more colder by the day. But after the partying wore out and the troops became sober, they realized that Iscariot and Hellsing had not tried to retaliate. First they figured that both organizations were tired out and wanted nothing more to do with Millennium and would give up to their defeat. Major Fuhur, the Millennium leader, grew suspicious. He decided to take a trip to the Vatican to visit Father Maxwell and the rest of his organization.

Upon arriving at the Vatican with Major Fuhur's two most strongest troops, Captain Hans Gunsche and Shrodinger, he was not greeted at the door. His first niave reaction was that Iscariot was too scared to answer, but Major Fuhur kept talking to himself thinking that he was talking to the Iscariot organization, he assured them that he was just there on business. There wasn't going to be any attacks made at this point unless they became hostile and that was why Captain Hans Gunsche and Shrodinger were there for. After many pounds on the front door, Major Fuhur had the door broken down. They walked the halls of the Iscariot headquarters and realized that they were not around. They grew even more suspicious. Soon Major Fuhur made his way into Father Maxwell's office. There were many messages on his phone. The playing of the messages revealed that Sir Integra wanted an alliances with Iscariot. Major Fuhur put the pieces together and realized that Iscariot was at the Hellsing Organization. Before leaving an angered Major Fuhur torched the Iscariot headquarters. He then got in contact with his own organization and ordered a full on hit of the Hellsings and Iscariots.

As negotiations continued at the Hellsing Manor, Millennium geared up and headed to London. This attack they planned was a sneaky vicious one at that. Father Maxwell and Sir Integra were barely getting along as they sided with their own fighting troops. Alucard and Father Anderson fought each other until the almost point of death. Seras was not getting too along with Sister Heinkel and Sister Yumiko. But all of Iscariot and Hellsing's troops had to train the new recruits who too were not getting along with each other.

In the middle of the night, most of the troops and new recruits were sleeping and Maxwell and Integra were still negotiating. They were not agreeing so much with each other but had Walter around to keep them under control.

The Millenniums made their way into the manor without being caught. Captain Gunsche burst into Integra's office and began shooting off rounds of his bazooka gun at them. Maxwell was shot multiple times in the chest and stomach and Integra was shot in the chest, stomach, right arm, and head. She was killed instantly. Walter was shot in the stomach and lower back but remained alive. The rest of the Millennium troops made their way into the new recruits bedroom and shot them while they slept. Most were killed. Shrodinger, the actual good Freak werewolf, who did not want to do this had to follow the orders of his leader. He went into Alucard's room and set his coffin on fire. Then he went to Seras' room where he did the same. Shrodinger apolgized to them as he watched as their coffins burned with them in them. But he had a job to fulfill and went through the rest of the manor breaking and destroying their valuables. Some rooms were also set on fire. As the manor burned while Millennium left and headed back to Germany. They had fulfilled their duty for the night.
Converting /tmp/phpBoYTXV to /dev/stdout