Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha and the legend of Zelda ❯ Chapter1, 2, and 3 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

InuYasha

and

THE LEGEND OF

ZELDA

the Heroes of time's new powers

By: Inuyasha Shiroikiba Ginsenshi [Baltox1]

Homepage: Freewebs.com/baltox1

E-mail: LinkStarwind@cox.net

Started on: Thursday, March 18, 2004~Finished on:

Disclaimer: I own no rights to Inuyasha or Zelda. Happy?

Summary: The Heroes of time need a new kind of power to defeat Ganondorf, Zedd,and Naraku. So they call upon Zordon, a wizard of great power, that may grant them this power. With help from the Inuyasha gang our Heroes will inberk on joucry to find this power.

Chapter 1: Dreams

[Hyrule Castle ]

"We can stop him!" Link yells. "We have to damn it." Inuyasha shouts. "Fools you can stop hahahaha." Ganondorf laughs. "Grr bassdered DIE!" Inuyasha shouts. "Attacking me in anger ain't going to help you." Ganondorf says. "It'll make me happy!" Inuyasha shouts. "Fine-Shadow destroier." Ganondorf shouts, as he powers up his attack and fire it at Link and Inuyasha. "NO, DAMN YOU!" Inuyasha shouts weakly. "Hahaha, sayonara fools." Ganondorf says. Link suddenly awakes. "NO!!!" `Whew just a dream thanks the gods.' Link thinks; "If that dream is of what is going to happen I can't let it." Link says. "Konnichi wa Link-kun anata hai ka(?)" Inuyasha asks from the other side of the bedroom. "Oro, wai daijobu Inuyasha." Link says. " Nasai ja." Inuyasha says. Inuyasha goes back to sleep. As does Link or atless he tries to. Link lay awake thinking of his dream; as it replays in his mind: "We can stop him!" Link yells. "We have to damn it." Inuyasha shouts. "Fools you can stop hahahaha." Ganondorf laughs. "Grr bassdered DIE!" Inuyasha shouts. "Attack me in anger ain't going to help you." Ganondorf says. "It'll make me happy!" Inuyasha shouts. "Fine-Shadow destroier." Ganonmdorf shouts as power up his attack and firer it at Link and Inuyasha. "NO, DAMN YOU!" Inuyasha shouts weakly. "Hahaha, sayonara fools." Ganondorf says. "With the power we have now there no way me and others can defeat Ganondorf." Link says to himself. "Hey Link you still awake?" Inuyasha asks. "Hmm, yup what is it Inuyasha?" Link asks. "Just…thinking…" Inuyasha stops. "About?" Link asks. "Kagome, Kouji and Yuki,will I ever see them again?" Inuyasha asks. "Hmm, fool just use the well in Kakariko village." Link says. "A well, here? But does it have the same power as the bone eater well?" Inuyasha asks. "I don't know go look." Link says. Inuyasha haeds for Kakariko village and the well the rain and winds had winds had began blowing hard, leaving a distressed hanyou standing in the street. He stared up into the night sky, rain splashing down on his face. He could hear the sounds of the villager closing in and out, for once, Inuyasha felt totally helpless. All he could think to do was scream. "KAAGGGOOOOMMMMMEEEEEE!! Kouji, Yuki!!" Inuyasha shouts; "How in the damn hell can I be happy without my family?!" Inuyasha asks. "You can't liitle brother." Someone says. "Sesshoumaru?!" Inuyasha asks. "Hmm, go after her and find your way home." Sesshoumaru says. "I- I-I can't, I'm taped here in Hyrule. Sesshoumaru." Inuyasha says. "This isn't like the Inuyasha I know, You've only been gone a few hours and you acting like you've been gone for months." Seshoumaru says. "I know but--." Inuyasha stops. "But, what? Inuyasha?" Seshoumaru asks. "The gate way it sealed." Inuyasha says. "Only if you believe it to be Inuyasha." And at that the kind hearted Sesshoumaru vanishes. `Only if you believe it to be Inuyasha…' Sesshoumaru's voice says again. "Only if I believe it to be? What?!" Inuyasha asks. "Inuyasha are you that dum? The answer is right in front of you, given already think damn it." Miroku's voice says. "THINK!!" Kagome's voice says. "I'm thinking, I'm thinking. Ah! The answer is right… in..front of me." Inuyasha says. "Good to see he came to his senses."

Link says as he watch Inuyasha from a rooftop.

Chapter 2: SURPRISE!?!

Inuyasha goes to inspexed the well; "Nothing here! Wait is that Kagome's scent? Yeah it is." Inuyasha says as the bule baem of light hits him. `I coming home Kagome.' Inuyasha thinks. Some hour later Inuyasha awakes; "Huh? Kagome?" Inuyasha asks as his's shie returns. "Gomen ne iie watashi wa Zelda-san desu. Anata no namae wa nan desu ka (?)" the person asks. "Watashi wa Inuyasha-san. Anata no namae wa nan desu ka(?)" Inuyasha asks. "Watashi wa Zelda-san." Zelda says. "Hai Hajimemashite." Inuyasha says. "Doko wa watashi ka(?)" Inuyasha asks. "Hajimemashite Inuyasha." Zelda says. "Nan ka." Inuyasha asks. "What wrong Inuyasha-san?" Zelda asks. "What year is this?" Inuyasha asks. "The year is 1770. Hyrule 3th centry." Zelda says. "WHAT I'M STILL IN HYRULE?" Inuyasha says. "Why you wish were somewhere else." Zelda asks. "Yes, in my time with my family." Inuyasha says. "Oh do you here family somewhere else?" Zelda asks. "Hai anata shimasu in nihon." Inuyasha says. "Nihon ka(?)" Zelda asks. "Yes Japan in the Faudal era." Inuyasha says. "So Link was telling the true you are for another time." Zelda says. `Now she gets it.' Inuyasha thinks, "And how do you know Link; Zelda?" Inuyasha asks. "I'm a Hero of time, I'm Zelda Cloud, Hero of Wisdom." Zelda says.

Chapter 3: Trouble in the Faudal era

"Question, WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THE HEROES OF TIME?" Inuyasha asks. "We are guardian of the land of Hyrule and Termeia that witch were of the golden Goddesses." Zelda says. "Aa." Inuyasha says. "And the well's magic didn't work Inuyasha?" Zelda asks. "Well? How do you know about the Well's magic?"Inuyasha asks. "Link toll me." Zelda says; Uh-." Zelda grows. "Any thing wrong?" Inuyasha asks. "I'm pregnant what the hell do you think bitch?" Zelda says. `Moond swines. She pregant alright.' Inuyasha thinks. "Oh gomen ne Inuyasha are you okay? Zelda asks. "Just fine." Inuyasha says, Inuyasha is lying on the ground like he was sat. "Juat fine." Inuyasha says again. "Ja hai sayounara." Zelda says as she walk off. "Wait where am I any ways Zelda?" Inuyasha asks. "Lake hylia's lakeside lab." Zelda says. `How'd I get here?' Inuyasha ask himself. "By the way the magic it worked just not how you wanted it to Inuyasha." Zelda says as she vanish in the night mist. "She gone." Inuyasha says. "Sunde wa imasu is a gift don't waste it Inuyasha." Someone's voice says. "Huh---whoa who there show yourself." Inuyasha shouts as he turns to a girl with raven hair. "Inuyasha?!" Kagome asks. "Kagome?!" Inuyasha asks. "How? Are Kouji and Yuki here to?" Inuyasha asks. "Chichi?" Kouji and Yuki asks. "Kouji, Yuki?" Inuyasha asks. `My family.' Inuyasha thinks. "Inuyasha are you okay." Kagome asks. "Yes I'm fine Kagome." Inuyasha says, "just fine." Inuyasha says.