Fan Fiction / Medabots Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Big Mix-Up ❯ It begins... ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Legal Stuff:

I don't own any of the characters in this story. They are the properties of their respective owners.

Author's Notes:

This is a large crossover fic. I have no plot whatsoever, and a lot may not make sense. Still, I will write it and hope that you read it. I'm also trying a different style of writing for this fic. The title may change later.

The Big Mix-Up

Prologue: It Begins...

It was late afternoon, almost dusk. At the park, the trees waved and swayed in the wind. It is here that we find two medafighters, in a practice round. (They had decided on a practice round for two reasons: They were both broke, and couldn't afford new medaparts; and neither wanted Mr. Referee to show up. He weirded them out.) It was Ikki and Erika, and their medabots (of course).

Ikki: Ok Metabee, keep your distance and keep moving. There's no way Brass can hit a moving target!

Metabee: Right!

Erika: I can't believe what I'm hearing, Ikki! Brass! Get in there; follow him and take him down!

Brass: <running> Yes, miss Erika!

Metabee: Laser-cannon! <fires at Brass>

Brass: <dodging most of the shots while running at Metabee> Here I come! <Tackles Metabee, sending them both onto the ground>

Erika: What was that all about?! You damaged yourself!

Brass: You said 'take him down'.

Metabee: <standing up> ow...I'm gonna feel that one tomorrow.

Ikki: Quit complaining! Get up and use your revolver!

Metabee: <points right arm at Brass> Time to get meda-busy! <fires several shots, each hitting Brass>

Erika: Brass!

Brass: <stabilizing herself; lifts both arms toward Metabee>

Metabee: Aw, does da widdle medabot need a hug?

Ikki: Uh...Metabee...

Metabee: <looks at Ikki> What? <Immediately gets shot several times, falls on face>

Erika: Never let your guard down! Finish him, Brass!

Metabee: Wait! I thought this was just a practice robattle!

Erika: There's no better practice than the real thing! Do it, Brass!

Brass: Yes, miss Erika! <targets Metabee's head, fires>

Metabee: AAAHHHH!!!.....<clunk! medal ejects>

Ikki: <puts medal in medawatch> Metabee! are you okay?

Metabee: <very...um...unhappy> Does it look like I'm okay to you?! I just got beat by one of the most inexperienced medabots ever! If I had my body I'd...I'd...<starts making that weird noise that he makes when he's mad>

Ikki: It's your own fault, Metabee. You were practically begging to be defeated.

Metabee: I was not!

Ikki: Oh, yes you were. Not only did you drop your defenses, you made fun of your opponent.

Erika: That's right! no one makes fun of us and lives!

Brass: Please calm down, miss Erika--people are staring.

Meanwhile, Somewhere on Mobius...

Sonic: Okay, Tails. are you ready?

Tails: Am I ever!

Knuckles: Okay then...Ready...set...GO!

Sonic and Tails are at it again, racing each other. Tails got faster everyday, and today he was really giving a certain blue hedgehog a run for his money. Amy stood at the finish line, a good two and a half miles from the start. Sonic and Tails come rushing toward the finish. Sonic just barely beats Tails...

Amy: And Sonic is the winner! He's always the winner in my book!

Sonic: <panting> Whew...Jeez, Little buddy...That was close...

Tails: <also panting> Yeah...Tell me about it...I'll beat you next...time...for sure!

Amy: <runs up to Sonic, hugs him tightly> Sonic! You won! My hero!

Sonic: Yes, <choke> that's very <gag> nice, Amy. <cough> Amy I...<Wheeze>...need air!

Tails: <laughingly> I guess second place has its perks; I don't have to get the Amy treatment.

Amy: <finally lets go of Sonic>

Sonic: <hand on throat> If I win again, I'm gonna need medical treatment.

Amy: <takes out cell phone, calls Knuckles> Hey Knuckles! Guess who won!

Knuckles: <places phone on ground, hides behind concrete wall> Uhh...Who?

Amy: ITWASSONICOHE'SMYHEROANDIJUSTLOVETOSEEHIMWIN!!!!!!!!!!

Knuckles: <climbing out from underneath rubble> That's nice.

At that moment, somewhere on planet Bomber...

Bomberman: No, I'm better!

Megaman: In your dreams! <pointing at self> The blue bomber is the best!

Bomberman: And another thing! What's with that name, anyway?! I mean, you shoot stuff, you don't blow it up!

Megaman: Usually. <Smirks for no reason> I have been known to use some explosives. At least I have different weapons. It's not always bomb this, or some other kind of bomb that...

Bomberman: <pointing at Megaman> Take that back!

Megaman: Make me!

The two struggle with each other inside of a traditional cartoon fighting dust cloud.

Back on Earth; Somewhere underground...

Robotnik: So, you say that you come from a race of aliens that wants to conquer the Earth?

Zim: Actually, it's the whole universe, but the Earth's in there too, yeah.

Dr. MedaEvil: I think I have an Idea...

In the front room...

Shrimplips: Our leader wants to take over the world!

GIR: My master's been her for a year or two, and he hasn't taken over anything!

Metal Sonic: My master's been here for practically forever, and he hasn't been able to keep anything he takes over.

GIR: I see...Wait...What?

Metal: I said---

GIR: <Picks up remote, turns on TV> Shut up! Scary Monkey's on! <Eats remote>

Shrimplips, GIR and Metal stare blankly at the TV, which shows some sort of drugged-up looking monkey just standing there, breathing heavily with flies buzzing around it.

Back in the lab...

Robotnik: <to Zim> Between my genius and your resources, we can conquer this planet and destroy that blue hedgehog!

Dr. MedaEvil: What about my genius and my resources?

Zim: <to Robotnik> The blue what-now?

Robotinik: You know, Sonic the hedgehog? The one I've been explaining to you for the past 10 minutes?!!

Dr. MedaEvil: Hello?

Zim: <ignoring Dr. MedaEvil> Ah, yes...the miscolored shrub-beast. We will deal with him soon enough.

Dr. MedaEvil: Did I suddenly disappear or something?!

________________________________________________________________ __________________

Me: What are the two geniuses and the alien planning?

Zim: Hey!

Me: Shut up! Anyway, Who will tire out first-Megaman or Bomberman?

Me: What fate lies ahead for our heroes?

Me: Will Metabee get over his loss?

Me: Why hasn't GIR exploded yet?

Me: Why am I asking you?

Me: I plan to answer these questions in the near future.

Dr. MedaEvil: Am I ever going to be recognized as the genius I am?

Me: Probably not. Especially since you never come out and fight; you always hide behind something!

Dr. MedaEvil: I don't have to take this! Get'm Rubberrobos!

Me: Uh-oh! I gotta go; I left my medawatch at home <pounds head> Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!