Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Mysterious Magic of the Dark Rasika ❯ The Mysterious Magic of the Dark Rasika ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Mysterious Magic of the Dark Rasika
 
“Raono, where are we going?” asked Kaeno.
 
“I smell blood,” answered Raono, “It's fresh.”
 
Raono was running as fast as he could with Kaeno right beside him on her bike, Glory on her shoulder, and Kiang and Sheara following overhead on Ratite. After a few minutes of running, Raono stopped, dead in his tracks, and stared ahead of him. Then the rest of the gang caught up, Kaeno said breathless, “Hey what's up?”
 
Raono just stared ahead, mouth open, ears moving as if someone to jump out of the bushes. Kaeno and the others were now staring ahead too.
 
“Raono Do you know this person?” Kiang asked as Raono cautiously walked towards the young lady, lying unconscious, covered in blood. Who is she, Wondered Raono,She seems mere human, yet I can still hear her heartbeat. And the wounds look so deep.
 
“We gotta' help her.” Said Kaeno, running over to the young girl.
 
Kaeno got to the young girl and took out her medical kit. She started bandaging the young girl's wounds.
 
Raono is a demon. A wolf-demon to be exact. He is strong and very fast. He has long brown hair and beautiful gold eyes. His outfit is a black kimono. He has a very short temper and he likes Kaeno, but is too stubborn to admit it.
 
Kaeno is a human girl. She is very beautiful. She has long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Her outfit is a light blue skirt with a white shirt with light blue cuffs and collar. She likes Raono a lot. But won't admit it.
 
Glory is a young lynx demon. He is scared of Raono but likes Kaeno. He uses tricks to confuse his enemies.
 
Kiang is a human with great spiritual power. He wears a purple kimono with a black cloth. He likes Sheara, and has proven that many times.
 
Sheara is a demon slayer. She has long black hair that she usually has in a pony tail. She wears a black kimono with white armor. Her weapon is a double-ended sword. She likes Kiang, but is too embarrassed to admit it.
 
Ratite is a cat demon. She is white with black `socks' on her feet. She is usually small, but can transform big. When she does, black fire goes all around her, and she switches colors, she is then Black with White `socks'.
 
“I smell a demon,” Said Raono, sniffing the air, “its Kaijiinmaru.”
 
Kaijiinmaru is a fierce demon. He is the groups' worst enemy, doing all kinds of evil things for his entertainment.
 
“We need to get her out of here.” Said Kaeno.
 
Kaeno helped get the wounded woman on Raono's back as they took off for the closest village. After a few minutes, they stopped at a village. It was a smaller village with few people in it. They waked up to one of the villagers and Kaeno asked, “Hello, My friends and I were wondering…” Kaeno said.
 
“DEMON!” yelled the villagers, as they ran from Raono in fear.
 
Then the men came out with their Weapons, and ran towards Raono.
 
“Wait,” yelled Sheara, “Were not…”
 
“Just give it up; if they want to fight, I'll fight them.” Said Raono as he went after the villagers.
 
“Raono, knock it off!!” yelled Kaeno.
 
All of a sudden, Raono stopped, and the villagers all screamed and started running around franticly. “Kaijiinmaru is here.” Said Raono.
 
“Well, Well. Raono.” said Kaijiinmaru.
 
“You're as ugly as ever.” Said Raono, getting ready to fight.
 
“You dare bare your fangs at me,” said Kaijiinmaru in a threatening way, “I'll take you on.”
 
Raono went after Kaijiinmaru, claws ready, teeth bearing, and ready for anything. But Kaijiinmaru was calm and not surprised at Raono's less-talk-more-action stance.
 
“Raono!” yelled Kaeno, pulling out her bow and arrow and getting it set to fire. Worried, she whispered under her breath, “Please be careful.”
 
Raono was wildly going after Kaijiinmaru, depending only on the hatred Raono felt for Kaijiinmaru to help him win. Meanwhile, Kaijiinmaru was smoothly dodging Raono's attacks, thinking of better things he could be doing, like kidnapping Kaeno and making her his woman.
 
Bored by Raono's failing attempts to wound Kaijiinmaru. Kaijiinmaru decided to attack back. Using only a portion of his strength, Kaijiinmaru thrust his fist at Raono, sending Raono flying. Kaijiinmaru then went towards where Raono landed and leapt into the air, then fell back and landed with a pounding blow to Raono's gut with his elbow. When Raono went to get up, Kaijiinmaru smacked him over the head with his sword. Raono was out cold.
 
“Raono!” Yelled Kaeno, running towards where Raono lay, unconscious. “Raono!” She yelled again.
 
But before Kaeno could reach Raono, Kaijiinmaru grabbed Kaeno and ran off with her towards his castle.
 
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^ *^*^*^*^*^
“Great,” said Kiang as him, Sheara, and Glory were sitting in the hut the villagers gave them, “now we have to wait longer to track down Kaijiinmaru. Now that Raono and this girl we found are injured.”
 
“Oh yeah, we need to find a way to help her,” Said Sheara, heading towards the wounded woman. Kiang right behind her, “Huh?!” Said Sheara, followed by a SMACK! “You lecherous monk!” Yelled Sheara at Kiang, rubbing the red handprint of his cheek.
 
“I was only making sure your flawless body wasn't bruised from the fight.” Said Kiang.
 
“My butt is not bruised, and we didn't even fight and…” Said Sheara, who stopped suddenly from a groaning noise in the room.
 
When Kiang and Sheara looked they saw the wounded girl trying to get up, but having some troubles. Sheara and Kiang ran over to the young girl, but then heard Raono growling, staring straight at the girl.
 
“Stay back,” said Raono, “ she's dangerous.”
 
“How can you tell?” Asked Kiang.
 
“We have to help her!” Yelled Sheara, running towards the girl.
 
“Get away!” Growled the young girl.
 
“Just let me..”
 
“Get Away!” Yelled the girl again, giving Sheara an evil glare, and pushing her away. I need to calm down, no emotion. Emotion is weakness. Calm down.
 
Kiang ran to catch Sheara while the girl got up slowly; Raono stood up also and went over by Kiang and Sheara to protect them from the girl.
 
The young girl leaned against the wall while looking around and taking in the room she was in. Suddenly, when she turned to look at Raono, she stopped, staring at him. InuYasha? She thought. No, wait, his hair and kimono are different. But who is he then?
 
“What is your name?” The girl asked.
 
“Wait, Who the hell are you?” Raono said, demanding that she answer his question first.
 
The girl got is order, “My name is Rasika Sohma.” She said cautiously.
 
Kiang then went in front of Raono before he could start talking, “This is Raono, and this is Sheara,” Kiang said while taking Rasika's hand, “And my name is Kiang. You know you…AHHHH!” Kiang screamed while Rasika pushed him back away from her.
 
“Get the hell off from me, monk.” Said Rasika with absolutely no emotion at all.
 
“Raono, we still need to find Kaeno.” Said Sheara, “Kaijiinmaru took her before he left.”
 
“He what?” Said Raono. Goddamnit, I will kill him, that bastard.