Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: Moving Ahead ❯ Punishments ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: Don't own Pokémon.

Pokémon battle fans, you might like this chapter! It's a battle!!! Well, it's short, but it's a battle!!
Team Rocket fans… you might be killing me now. Please don't! Read the whole thing first!!
P.S. When I say Hell, it's the place. I still don't cuss. u.u It'd be more convenient for everyone if I did too… … … I think.

---
The Timetravelers: MA
Part Three: Punishments

May 19th, 1999
Celedon mansion, 6 p.m.

Jessie, James, and Meowth were each tied to a chair. Lisa was glaring at them, and the trio knew why.

"She knows!"

"Of course I do," she replied, still giving them death glares from the depths of Hell. "And as soon as we get the fourth guilty member of the party here, the fun shall begin!"

Delia then came in, bound with rings and being dragged by a mean-looking executive. She was tossed to the ground. Delia looked very afraid of what was about to happen.

Welcome! It's time to hand out punishments. Do you want to know what you are charged with?" They all nodded, not wanting to piss off Lisa. "Ok. You're guilty of breaking the duty! You let an underage Celedon who hasn't fulfilled his duty yet slip through our grasp! So, do you know what the usual penalty is for this?"

"No ma'am," the trio said. Delia shook her head.

"DEATH!" Lisa yelled.

The trio flipped. "But we're too young to die!" Delia just looked at Lisa, too afraid of what was going to happen next.

"But I'm in a sparing mood today. You'll live, but your lives will never be the same, I promise you." Lisa grinned evilly and walked over to the trio. "First off… you three are FIRED! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES ANYWHERE IN TEAM ROCKET EVER AGAIN!"

The trio froze. Team Rocket was their life… it was the only job they ever wanted. They always had fun here, no matter how bad it got… and now they got kicked out, all because they helped the twerp escape. They looked at each other. Now they were jobless and had to find a new one. They could think of other evil organizations that they could enter…

"Oh, and I'll personally make sure that you'll never be in another evil organization ever again."

Now they had to find a new HONEST job? That was asking too much.

Lisa then grinned some more and went over to Delia. "And YOU, you have been a thorn on our side ever since you returned. You did absolutely NOTHING to help. In fact, you probably did more harm than help. Look at my mother. Thanks to you and your stupid little ideas, she had to lead Team Rocket again. But that's ok. I've found a way that you can help us, and it will also be torture for you." She then leaned over and whispered something in Delia's ear. She sobbed.

"I knew that would hurt. Robert, please take Delia to her room. We'll start tomorrow. Then when you're done with that, will you take these three slime balls out of here please?" He nodded and started dragging off a still sobbing Delia.

"Wonder what they're doing to her. You know, she was really nice…"

About ten minutes later, Robert came back and threw them out of the mansion. They landed in front of the gates. Then Robert stuck his tongue out at them.

Jessie stood up. "I can't believe that they just kicked us out of Team Rocket!"

"You know, how about we form our own team? That woman can't keep us from doing that," James suggested.

"I says that first we get the twerp!" Meowth yelled.

"Let's go!"

* * *

May 20th, 1999
Cerulean City, 7 p.m.

"Why are we here?" James asked. Everyone was wearing normal clothes now.

"I tracked the twerp down here. Remember when we interrogated that old professor in that nowhere town? Now that was fun!" Meowth looked at Jessie like if she were insane. "Now what's the plan? Big machines? Bombs? Giant capture nets?" She looked ready to get her full revenge on the twerp. The smile on her face was very big; you could easily see her teeth.

"Jessie, we ain't gots no money to make anything."

That was the rain on her parade. She was pissed now. "What do you MEAN we have no money? Don't we at least have failures?"

"Yah, at Team Rocket HQ."

"ARRRGH! How are we supposed to get revenge on the twerp if WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO IT WITH?!"

Everyone in the crowded street was looking at them. They were very quiet, and that was unusual and very weird. The trio could feel the stares they were receiving of both fear and curiosity.

"Uh, let's go. At least we still have our Pokémon. Maybe we'll have a chance for once. The twerp hasn't been able to train, but I have!" The trio then walked over to the gym. It seemed like one of the places that the twerp would visit. A show had just started. Then some people walked by. They didn't look the same as they usually did, but they sure sounded it.

"Why aren't you staying for the show?" Ash asked.

"I've seen that one a zillion times!" Misty replied. There was also a blond man and the Timetraveler girl they had seen before with them.

The trio gasped. "It's the twerps!"

Jessie pointed at Ash. "You got us fired, you twerp! If we didn't help you out, we'd have a job!"

He looked surprised. "Fired? And you helped me escape?" It was a new thing for him; his mother didn't tell him of the plan until it was too late.

"Yes! Now we want some sweet revenge, and there's only one way we can settle this now!" She pulled out one of her pokéballs. "A Pokémon battle!"

Ash took out his only one. "Fine with me!"

Jessie sent out her Seviper. Ash sent out Pikachu. He left the rest at home. Silly him.

"Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!" But the Seviper dodged the attack. Ash snapped. It seemed that Seviper was in good shape, but Pikachu hadn't been in a battle since he left. This might put him at a disadvantage…

"Ok, try a quick attack!" But, yet again, he missed the Seviper.

"Thunderbolt?" Missed.

"Iron Tail?" Missed again.

"Jessie, how long have you been training this thing?" Ash asked, amazed at its strength.

"Quite a while, thank you." Then Seviper hit Pikachu with a couple of poison tails in a row, and Pikachu couldn't take it. He was done.

Jessie screeched with joy. "I win! I beat the twerp!"

"That's only because I haven't been training and you have!" Ash yelled. Then Jessie grabbed Pikachu.

"And now, I take the prize: you precious Pikachu! I'm going to sell it on the black market for big bucks!" she said. Ash then charged at her, but Meowth got to him first. Ash's face got scratched so bad that it was bleeding. He fell to the ground, unable to do anything.

Team Rocket's biggest mistake in that plan was the fact that Mk was there. If she weren't, they would have gotten away with it. None of the others had Pokémon with them (including herself), but Mk still had her powers…

Five minutes later, they were severely beaten on the ground and Mk was holding Pikachu. "Looks like I win instead. Right Pikachu?"

"Pika!" Then Mk turned to the trio.

"Sorry I had to do that. Are you guys looking for a job?"

"Uh-huh." They were hoping that it was a good one.

Mk smiled. "I know of a way you can work for an evil organization and Lisa can't do anything. In fact, it's Team Rocket. Wanna hear?" They nodded again. "Ok, this is what's gonna happen…"

* * *

A week later
Unknown, about 7 a.m.

The trio was sitting there in their Rocket uniforms again, now a part of Team Rocket. Mk had beaten the crap out of Lisa's husband. He was unconscious on the ground, and it looked like he wouldn't be getting up in awhile.

"Nice doing business with you three. I hate Lisa, and I told her husband that if she kicks you three out again, she'd be like this. And the best part is, she's afraid of me!" She smiled. "I also had my own personal motives, but hey, who cares? Have fun in you new division! So are you gonna try to capture Pikachu? If so, here's a word of advice: I leave Ash the third of June. Don't try before then, or you'll be hurt again. Got it?"

They nodded, just glad to have their jobs back. "Have fun!" Mk left.

Mk teleported to the apartment. Ash was staring at her.

"Why help them out?" he asked.

"Because it's a shame that they should get kicked out. It seems that I have a weak spot for those three… oh well. As long as they don't mess with you or do something really bad, I'm not gonna stop them."

Ash shrugged. Sometimes he didn't get Mk.

"Besides, they're gonna pay for what they did to Ash, big time. Sending those three there should piss off Lisa to no end… it'll be a thorn in her side…" Mk did her evil grin.

-To be continued…-
---
The other disclaimer: I don't own Pokémon. Team Rocket wouldn't get kicked off for a second.

Even I couldn't leave Team Rocket like that! I had to give them their job back. They are the best bad guys EVER!! Come on! First, they have a sense of humor; they're funny; they're able to go good in one episode and be back to "let's capture Pokémon!" the next; they have interesting pasts; and much more! They're great! As for the rest of Team Rocket… they're ok, I guess…

So now that they're back… you aren't going to kill me, right? And they were THIS CLOSE to capturing Pikachu! THIS CLOSE!! *makes a little space between fingers to show you*